Ekaterina Alexandrova - News and More
Do you like Ekaterina Alexandrova?Coached by Petr Kralert; also works with father, Evgeny... Mother is Julia, also has sister, Anna and brother Jury... Began playing at age 6... Favorite shot is ... Read Full Bio
- Barty, Svitolina Cruise Into Australian Open 4R; Super Sunday With Osaka-Muguruza, Serena-Sabalenka
- Open Saturday. With no fans due to the 5-day lockdown in Mebourne, Barty created her own energy in blasting past the dangerous Ekaterina Alexandrova. The French champion should no wobbles like she did in the last round against countrywoman Daria Gavrilova. Barty is now three wins from...
- Serena v Sabalenka, Osaka v Muguruza Showdowns Set At Australian Open; Barty Back Saturday
- strong in that day. But I will forget that match." On Saturday, Ash Barty returns hoping for a better showing against Russian Ekaterina Alexandrova. In all-Karolina Czech battle, Karolina Pliskova faces Karolina Muchova and also Belinda Bencic battles Elise Mertens. ...
- Serena Chasing History Again At Australian Open; Osaka, Barty, Muguruza Top Contenders
- Pliskova is her projected quarterfinal, but the Czech hasn't made a Slam quarter since her 2019 Australian semifinal trip... Ekatarina Alexandrova was hot this week with convincing wins over French Open champions Iga Swiatek and Simona Halep, and could loom for Barty in the third round...
- Osaka, Azarenka Withdraw From Melbourne Lead-Ups, No Final At Grampians
- improved her win streak to 14 which includes ITF events. Kanepi reached her first WTA final since 2013 Brussels after beating Ekatarina Alexandrova 6-3, 7-6(6). "I didn’t expect to be in the final, I just expected to play good every match I play," Kanepi said. At the Yarra Valle...
- Serena Shys Away From Barty Battle In Melbourne; Halep Falls, Osaka Still Streaking
- who was a match tiebreak winner over Elina Svitolina. In the upset of the day, Simona Halep was blasted off the court by Ekatarina Alexandrova 6-2, 6-1. Halep won the first two games before Alexandrova ran off 12 of the next 13. Halep was hobbled by what looked like a hip or lower ...
- Osaka, Halep Advance At Gippsland; French Champ Swiatek Out
- did that, many dropshots, but I was ready for it. I feel like I played much better than the first round." Next for Halep is Ekatarina Alexandrova who pulled the upset of the day beating French Open winner Iga Swiatek soundly 6-4, 6-2. Elise Mertens beat Carolina Garcia and Elina Sv...
- Alexandrova Defeats Rybakina For First WTA Title In Shenzhen