Guillaume Rufin - News and More
Do you like Guillaume Rufin?Speaks English, German and French...Father Emmanuel works in a bank, mother Anne is a German teacher and older brother Xavier is a French teacher...Completed hi ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal Resumes Comeback Friday In Vina Del Mar; Gasquet Ousts Monfils In Montpellier, Tipsarevic Upset
- Daniel Gimeno-Traver. Earlier, Nadal joined good friend Juan Monaco to win their quarterfinal doubles match beating Guillaume Rufin and Filippo Volandri 6-2, 7-6. "He is worrying about his knees, he's worried about his health. He's worried about getting back to a good...
- After A Slow Start, Rafael Nadal Rolls In First Match Back At Vina Del Mar [Video]
- match you can't control your body as you do in practice." Nadal will be back on the court Thursday with Juan Monaco in doubles versus Rufin-Volandri, then return Friday for his singles quarterfinal match against either Montanes or Gimeno-Traver. "A very special match! The amb...
- Rafael Nadal Victorious In Doubles Return [Video Highlights]
- and how my physical condition is. I chose this tournament because it is the perfect time and surface." Nadal and Monaco will play Rufin/Volandri in the quarterfinals. The 26-year-old Nadal returns in singles Wednesday against Argentine qualifier Federico Delbonis. Tennis ...
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Wednesday were No. 4 David Ferrer sending home American Tim Smyczek in four sets, No. 5 Tomas Berdych easing past France's Guillaume Rufin, No. 8 Janko Tipsarevic almost blowing a two-set lead in defeating Slovak Lukas Lacko 7-5 in the fifth, and No. 10 Nicolas Almagro rolling ...
- Serena Rolls... Her Ankle; Federer, Murray, Tomic Cruise At The Australian Open
- Radwanska and Maria Sharapova. Rod Laver Arena 11:00 AM Start Time Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) v. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) Guillaume Rufin (FRA) v. Tomas Berdych (CZE) Jie Zheng (CHN) v. Samantha Stosur (AUS) Rod Laver Arena 7:00 PM Start Time Venus Williams (USA) ...
- Tomas Berdych: "I Think We Are In The Best Era Of Our Sport Ever"
- was another one, as well." Berdych won't have to worry about those "guys" until next week in Melbourne. He'll play Frenchman Guillaume Rufin on Wednesday in the second round. ...