Jack Draper - News and More
Do you like Jack Draper?
- French Open Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic Lands With Alcaraz; Sinner, Rune Bottom Half Picks
- MEDVEDEV QUARTER Seeds: 8 Sinner, 12 Tiafoe, 15 Coric, 18 De Minaur, 22 Zverev, 27 Nishioka, 28 Dimitrov Floaters: Ruusuvuori, Wolf, Draper, Molcan, Etcheverry, Ivashka, Huesler, Thiem, Gaston Notable openers: Jannik Sinner-Alexandre Muller, Emil Ruusuvuori-Gregoire Barrere, Fi...
- Defending Champion Norrie, Finalists Auger-Aliassime, Monfils In Lyon This Week
- and fan favorite Gael Monfils also is in the draw. He'll face Pedro Cachin in a tough opener. Play opened today with young Brit Jack Draper coming through. The 21-year-old Draper is coming back after missing a month with an ab injury. Former champions: Gasquet, Norrie Former...
- Djokovic, Wins In Clay Debut, Tsitsipas Gets Retirement; Wawrinka-Fritz Wed. At Monte Carlo Masters
- rolled by former finalist Alejandro Davidovich Fokina 6-2, 6-2. No. 10 seed Hubert Hurkacz won a thriller over (21y,56r) Jack Draper 6-3, 6-7(3-7), 7-5. No. 13 Alexander Zverev sent off Alexander Bublik 3-6, 6-2, 6-4. No. 16 Lorenzo Musetti got over on (23y,34r) Miomir Ke...
- Murray Out, Wawrinka, Thiem Win At Monte Carlo Masters; Djokovic, Tsitsipas Tues
- got by Filip Krajinovic in three 5-7, 7-6(12-10), 6-1. Botic Van De Zandschulp toppled Marton Fucsovics in a m3-6, 7-6(7-2), 6-1. Jack Draper topped Sebastian Baez of Argentina in straight sets 6-3, 7-5. Diego Schwartzman, Jan-Lennard Struff and Alexei Popyrin were also winner...
- Djokovic Opens Clay Season In Depleted Monte Carlo Masters Field
- Musetti. NOVAK DJOKOVIC QUARTER Seeds: 1 Djokovic, 7 Sinner, 10 Hurkacz, 16 Musetti, Floaters: Baez, Kecmanovic, Schwartzman, Goffin, Draper, McDonald Notable openers: Miomir Kecmanovic-Lorenzo Musetti, Hubert Hurkacz-Laslo Djere, Sebastian Baez-Jack Draper, Diego Schwartzman-Da...
- Medvedev Outlasts Zverev, Auger-Aliassime Wins Thriller In Indian Wells
- will try to go up 3-0 against Alcaraz in the quarters on Thursday. The top seed Alcaraz got a retirement from Jack Draper at 6-2, 2-0. The NextGen clash was cut short due to an ab injury Draper carried into the match. Alcaraz advances his 20th career quarterfin...
- Roger Federer Interview - August 15
- one actually. I played fantastically well.I've had a funny match here one time when I had saved about seven match points against Scott Draper. I've had the ups and downs here. It's the reason I've been really happy that I have been able to come through. I draw definitely motivatio...
- Roddick Set to Face Mahut at Queens
- At No. 106 in the ATP Rankings, he is trying to become the first player outside the Top 100 to win the Queen’s title since No. 108 Scott Draper in 1998. Two other Frenchmen have won ATP titles this year – Gilles Simon (Marseille) and Paul-Henri Mathieu (Casablanca). (ATP Digital Ser...
- Medvedev Maintains Win Streak, Zverev Next At Indian Wells; Murray v Draper, Alcaraz Today
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Djokovic v Hamstring, Nadal v Draper, Murray v Berrettini
- Rafael Nadal On Facing Jack Draper: One Of The Toughest 1st Rounds I Could Get
- Nadal Toughs Out Draper, Kyrgios Out Of Australian Open; Djokovic Returns, Berrettini v Murray Tues