Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - News and More
Do you like Jo-Wilfried Tsonga?Nicknamed "Ali"...Father, Didier, is a former handball player (European handball) and chemistry teacher; mother, Evelyne, is a teacher; younger brother, Enzo, ... Read Full Bio
- No. 1 Djokovic Leads Men's Tennis Return This Weekend In Cincinnati; Picks And Pans
- with defending champion Daniil Medvedev third and Stefanos Tsitsipas fourth. Andy Murray also returns but old dogs Stan Wawrinka, JW Tsonga, Gael Monfils joined the list of those opting out. And Kei Nishikori just tested positive for the virus. So with nine of the Top 16 seeds u...
- Nadal Opts Out Of US Open, Djokovic Returns With 7 Of Top 10
- Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev among the current high seeds. Fabio Fognini, Stan Wawrinka, Nick Kyrgios and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga are among those other big names to have passed on the event. Their will also be no qualifying competition. The 127th-ranked Sumit Nagal ...
- Nadal Rolls In Australian Opener; Federer, Djokovic Return
- after Denis Shapovalov fell, Felix Auger-Aliassime was stunned by qualifier Ernests Gulbis in four sets. Former finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired with a back injury to Alexei Popyrin. Tsonga won the first set but only managed three games in the next two, then retired. 2014 ...
- Nadal, Djokovic Closing In On Federer; Australian Open Picks And Pans
- quarter. Former champion Wawrinka is in there as well, but I don't think he's where he once was. Same for John Isner, David Goffin and JW Tsonga. Their best days are in the past. So sorry, out with the old, in with the new, and that means Medvedev and Rublev who I think will collide ...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Djokovic With Federer, Nadal Seeks 20th Slam
- the men's match of the first round as he battles 2019 quarterfinalist Frances Tiafoe. He also could run into former finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and then 2014 champion Stan Wawrinka in the fourth. The quarters could pit him against David Goffin or Alexander Zverev who are the top pla...
- Wawrinka Lone Top 20 In Doha
- the lone top 20 in the field. Former finalist Andrey Rublev joins the Swiss along with Milos Raonic, lone former champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Frances Tiafoe. Wawrinka has a bye then could run into Frenchmen Jeremy Chardy and Adrian Mannarino. The 34-year-old Wawrinka made t...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- him physically and break him in the head. That was my plan. Q. Could you talk about the rivalry I guess in French men's tennis, and how Tsonga is not here and you're the top Frenchman now? GAËL MONFILS: Yeah, Jo, we miss him for sure, because we need him for our country. I think h...
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Interview - French Open, May 26
- Wilfried Tsonga InterviewFrench OpenWednesday, May 26, 2010 Q. Are you not ashamed of what you did to your friend? JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Well, no. I would have rather played somebody else and win this way, but it's the way it is. That's the tournament.It's the way it is. Howev...
- French Open SFs Open Thread: Djokovic v Nadal, Tsonga v Ferrer
- Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Federer v. Djokovic, Murray v. Tsonga
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Federer In Tsonga Showdown Tuesday At French Open; Nadal Returning To Form Just In Time?
- Murray Halted At 7-7, Nadal Injured? Federer v Gulbis, Djokovic v Tsonga Sunday At French Open