Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: April 17, 1985
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Le Mans, France
- Residence: Gingins, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Nicolas Escude & Thierry Ascione
Do you like Jo-Wilfried Tsonga?
Nicknamed "Ali"...Father, Didier, is a former handball player (European handball) and chemistry teacher; mother, Evelyne, is a teacher; younger brother, Enzo, ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Raonic, Shapovalov Monday Montreal Winners; Zverev, Cilic , Kyrgios Tues.
- the Top 70! He has now lost six of his last seven matches and hasn't reached a quarterfinal since Brisbane.
Former champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was bounced rather briskly by the big-serving Jan-Lennard Struff who rolled the Frenchman 6-2, 6-2.
Tommy Paul, Nikolaz Basilashvili, Ro...
- Nadal Seeks 5th Title At Depleted Canadian Masters; Zverev, Thiem, Tsitsipas In Field
- "There are many great players here, so I have to just prepare myself as soon as possible and be ready for the action."
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Alexander Zverev are also former champions in the field. And Marin Cilic is the only other Grand Slam titlist.
Nadal's road could se...
- Isner, Cilic, Anderson And Tsitsipas Headline ATP Washington With 5 Of Top 15
- seed Stefanos Tsitsipas, second seed Karen Khachanov, Kevin Anderson, Daniil Medvedev and 18-year-old Felix Auger-Aliassime. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Nick Kyrgios, Reilly Opelka, Jack Sock and Ivo Karlovic are all featured.
There are a lot of tall players in this one including Khachan...
- Federer, Nadal Fly Past Frenchmen Into Wimbledon 4th RD; Querrey Cruising
- Nadal had little trouble today handling their French opposition at Wimbledon.
Nadal was on first and all but destroyed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 in well under two hours. Nadal never faced a single break point and lost only five points on his first serve. The two hadn't ...
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
- and Rafael return to face French opposition. Federer meets Australian Open semifinalist Lucas Pouille while Nadal gets rival Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
Kei Nishikori also meets American Steve Johnson and Matteo Berrettini battles Diego Schwartzman in a all-seeded affair.
- Nadal Knocks Out Kyrgios At Wimbledon, Federer Rolls; Raonic v Opelka Fri.
- kept the focus and came out in front in a big test. Nadal will now have another against another power player in Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who hasn't dropped a set in two matches.
Earlier in the day, Roger Federer flew into the third round beating British wildcard Jay Clarke...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- him physically and break him in the head. That was my plan.
Q. Could you talk about the rivalry I guess in French men's tennis, and how Tsonga is not here and you're the top Frenchman now?
GAËL MONFILS: Yeah, Jo, we miss him for sure, because we need him for our country. I think h...
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Interview - French Open, May 26
- Wilfried Tsonga InterviewFrench OpenWednesday, May 26, 2010
Q. Are you not ashamed of what you did to your friend? JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Well, no. I would have rather played somebody else and win this way, but it's the way it is. That's the tournament.It's the way it is. Howev...
- French Open SFs Open Thread: Djokovic v Nadal, Tsonga v Ferrer
- Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Federer v. Djokovic, Murray v. Tsonga
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Federer In Tsonga Showdown Tuesday At French Open; Nadal Returning To Form Just In Time?
- Murray Halted At 7-7, Nadal Injured? Federer v Gulbis, Djokovic v Tsonga Sunday At French Open