Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer For the Wimbledon Title, Who's The Pick?
- five years is Stan Wawrinka (0-2 v Stan, 9-0 v everyone else). And in that "Everyone Else" groupin, Novak has wins over Nadal, Juan Martin Del Potro, Kevin Anderson, two over Andy Murray and two over Federer.
That's right, the last two times they met at Wimbledon, Djokovic beat Fed in...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this p...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Undergoes Right Knee Surgery, Career In The Balance
- . . (English caption please visit @teamdelpo ) A post shared by Juan Martin del Potro (@delpotrojuan) on Jun 21, 2019 at 9:40am PDT
Del Potro turns 31 in September. ...
- Juan Martin del Potro To Undergo Knee Surgery
- slipping and falling yesterday during his win over Denis Shapovalov at Queen's, Juan Martin del Potro has announced that he will undergo surgery on his right knee.
That's the same right knee he fractured last last year in Shanghai, and effectively ends any hope for Wimbledon and...
- Del Potro Withdraws From Queen's After Knee Injury; Murray Makes Return Thurs.
- a win today over Denis Shapovalov, Juan Martin del Potro has withdrawn from the Queen's tournament due to a right knee issue.
Del Potro sustained the injury tumbling on the grass during the win over the Canadian earlier today. But pain and swelling, the Argentine opted to pul...
- Murray In Queen's Doubles; Tsitsipas, Del Potro, Wawrinka In Singles
- Grigor Dimitrivo and Tsitsipas takes on Brit hope Kyle Edmund.
Projected quarterfinal match-ups: 1 Tsitsipas v 8 Auger-Aliassime, 3 Del Potro v 6 Raonic, 5 Cilic v 4 Medvedev, 7 Wawrinka v 2 Anderson.
Last year, Cilic edged Novak Djokovic in the final. ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Nadal v Del Potro, Federer v Anderson; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns