Jurgen Melzer - News and More
Do you like Jurgen Melzer?Began playing tennis at age nine...Father, Rudolf, is a businessman and ex-mayor of his hometown Deutsch-Wagram; mother, Michaela, is a saleswoman and has one y ... Read Full Bio
See also: Jurgen Melzer Girlfriend
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Field Set As Shapovalov Leads Canada, Serbia In
- - indoor) Nicolas Jarry (CHI) d. Jurij Rodionov (AUT) 75 75 Dennis Novak (AUT) d. Christian Garin (CHI) 64 64 Oliver Marach/Jurgen Melzer (AUT) d. Marcelo Tomas Barrios Vera/Hans Podlipnik-Castillo (CHI) 64 26 75 Nicolas Jarry (CHI) d. Dennis Novak (AUT) 64 36 76(2) Christ...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Zverev, Khachanov, Shapovalov In Action
- AUT (clay - indoor) Jurij Rodionov (AUT) v Nicolas Jarry (CHI) Dennis Novak (AUT) v Christian Garin (CHI) Oliver Marach/Jurgen Melzer (AUT) v Julio Peralta/Hans Podlipnik-Castillo (CHI) Dennis Novak (AUT) v Nicolas Jarry (CHI) Jurij Rodionov (AUT) v Christian Garin (CH...
- Federer Overcomes Simon, Wins 18th Straight In Basel; Thiem Blown Out In Vienna
- set. "It’s definitely an interesting route to get through to the semis here," said Anderson who also got a walkover from Jurgen Melzer this week. "Obviously it’s good to get through to the quarters, but then I’m playing my first match on Monday and not playing again unt...
- Lorenzi Defends, Haas Receives Wild Card at ATP Generali Open in Kitzbuhel; Preview
- opening-round byes... (6) Struff starts against Haas in an all-German meeting... Wildcards were awarded to Haas and Austrians Gerald Melzer and Sebastian Ofner... Pulling out of the event were Nicolas Almagro, David Ferrer, Denis Istomin, Martin Klizan and Viktor Troicki... ...
- So How Is Roger Federer Doing It?
- Del Potro still needs some seasoning. Plus, Roger got a much-needed decent early draw in Australia having to face qualifier Jurgen Melzer followed by Noah Rubin. Then the mentally-weak Berdych who rolled over after the first game. So Roger had some time to find his footing bef...
- 8 Things I Think About Thought About Roger Federer's Australian Open Win And The GOAT
- pulled that off! Even more astonishing when you consider how he began the event. What was it, four consecutive shanks against Jurgen Melzer? 2. It's The Backhand Stupid! I said going into the match Federer's chances hinged on his serve and his backhand. His serve -- 20 aces ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- you played today? ROGER FEDERER: I thought I played great. Aggressive right from the start, which I think was key today because I knew Melzer was going to try ‑‑ every chance he was going to get, he was going to hit the ball and come forward as well. You want to counter that a...
- Roger Federer Interview - Wimbledon, June 25
- the kind of guy I didn't like to play against. Today I don't mind it, so I'm happy with the score line. Q. I don't believe you played Melzer before. Probably one of the only guys in that age bracket that you haven't faced. What do you look for in a match where you haven't seen hi...
- Nadal Collides With Melzer; Bombers Berdych, Soderling Battle at French Open Semifinals
- Melzer Stuns Djokovic in Five; Nadal Edges Almagro at French Open
- 2012 Tennis-X Awards: Djokovic Named Best Of The Best; Baghdatis, Melzer, Tomic Take Home Honors
- Titles Wrap: Clijsters, Melzer, Monfils Among Winners; Tennis-X Notes
- Del Potro, Melzer, Radwanska Among Champs; Coming Previews
- Zverev Takes Down Fritz In D.C. Teen Tussle, Isner, Monfils Advance; Thiem Upset By Melzer In Kitzbuhel