Kristian Pless - News and More
- Nationality: DEN (Denmark)
- Birthdate: February 09, 1981
- Age: 2019 years old
- Birthplace: Odense, Denmark
- Residence: Dubai, UAE
- Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Kristian Pless?
Began playing tennis at age 7 with his brother, Thomas (28), who is in Denmark studying to be a psychologist...Parents, Peter, is a doctor and Gitte, is a teac ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Knocks Out Fognini In Montreal; Russians Medvedev, Khachanov To Meet In SF
- Nadal avenged a shock Monte Carlo loss to Fabio Fognini by beating the Italian Friday night in Montreal 2-6, 6-1, 6-2.
"It was an up-and-down match, but a positive match for me," Nadal assessed. "I have been playing better and better."
Fognini jumped on top early with sla...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Dominate Wimbledon 4R
- Big 3 men kept things rolling at Wimbledon Monday. On the greatest day on the tennis calendar, the greatest tennis players lived up the hype destroying their opposition in the fourth round.
On first on center, Nadal had now trouble hammer Joao Sousa 6-2, 6-2, 6-2. The Portugues...
- Anisimova Stuns Halep, New Women's French Open Champion Crowned This Weekend
- over Maria Sharapova, a new tennis star has arrived, her name is Amanda Anisimova. Represented by the same agent as Sharapova, the American-born Anisimova stunned defending champion Simona Halep 6-2, 6-4 in just 69 minutes to reach her first career Grand Slam semifinal.
- Djokovic Dominates Nadal For 7th Australian Open Title, 15th Grand Slam
- as another epic between two tennis greats and longtime rivals, the much-hyped 53rd meeting between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal was over about 10 minutes into the match.
Djokovic came out supremely focused and in full flight winning 12 of the first 13 points over a shell-...
- Pain-Free Djokovic Dominates In Clay Debut; Thiem v Rublev Tues At Monte Carlo
- a disappointing March at Indian Wells and Miami, Novak Djokovic let go of star-studded coaching team in favor of his old confidant Marian Vajda. And so far so good after Djokovic destroyed his hapless countryman Duas Lajovic 6-0, 6-1 in the first round today at Monte Carlo.
- Nadal and Raonic Cruise, Djokovic Bends But Doesn't Break at French Open
- Nadal and Milos Raonic are one win away from playing each other, and neither had a difficult time advancing on Friday at Roland Garros, losing only two games between them to opponents in Paris.
The No. 4-seeded Nadal was at the top of his game in steamrolling a haples...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Wimbledon, June 25
- Djokovic InterviewWimbledonFriday, 25 June 2010Q. After a bit of a tricky start, you seemed to have found a real rhythm in the last two games. Has the confidence built up with momentum?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it is. It's building up. I'm happy about that. It's important p...
- Andy Roddick Interview - US Open, Aug 30
- RoddickUS OpenSaturday, August 30, 2008
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. How did you pull that out?
ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. You know, I guess one thing that no one will dispute is that I pretty much leave it out there every time, and if I lose, it's not for lac...
- Live from Legg Mason: Dumb Drivers and Topless Fun
- Auger-Aliassime Beats Hapless Tsitsipas Again In Queen's; Murray Not Done In Doubles