Kristyna Pliskova - News and More
Do you like Kristyna Pliskova?Coached by Jan Bedan; fitness trainer is Frantisek Mandlik; trains at the I. CLTK club in Prague ... Began playing tennis at age 4 ... Enjoys music (any type), ... Read Full Bio
- Kenin, Pliskova Lead 4 Top 10s In Abu Dhabi
- and the field is packed. Four of the Top 10 players entered including Australian Open champion Sofia Kenin, Elina Svitolina, Karolina Pliskova and Aryna Sabalenka who finished 2020 winning nine straight matches. The 64-field main draw will begin Wednesday and finish with the fin...
- 14 Matches Was Enough For Ash Barty To Be Awarded WTA Year-End No. 1 For 2020
- for her to compete. 2020 WTA YEAR-END TOP !) 1 Ash Barty 2 Simona Halep 3 Naomi Osaka 4 Sofia Kenin 5 Elina Svitolina 6 Karolina Pliskova 7 Bianca Andreescu 8 Petra Kvitova 9 Kiki Bertens 10 Aryna Sabalenka ...
- Ostapenko Ousts Pliskova At French Open; Halep v Anismova Fri.
- was a tough day for all Pliskovas against former champions at the French Open on Thursday. No. 2 seed Karolina Pliskova exited early from yet another Slam falling to 2017 winner Jelena Ostapenko 6-4, 6-2 in the second round. "I think I was playing good today," Ostapenko said. "I kn...
- Halep, Svitolina Wednesday Winners At French Open; Serena, Azarenka Out
- champions Sofia Kenin and Jelena Ostapenko are in action. Ostapenko, who won the 2017 French title, will battle former No. 1 Karolina Pliskova. And Karolina's sister, Kristyna, will test 2016 winner Garbine Muguruza. Former semifinalist Petra Kvitova is also on court. ...
- Favorites Nadal, Thiem Ease Into French Open 3R; Djokovic Back Thurs.
- more comfortable, warmer conditions, Rafael Nadal and Dominic Thiem both coasted in the French Open third round on Wednesday. Nadal upped his mark at Roland Garros to 95-2 during his career after breezing past American Mackenzie McDonald 6-1, 6-0, 6-3 in just 1 hour, 40 minutes....
- Pliskova, Kenin Claim 3-Set Wins At French Open; Serena, Halep in 2R Play Wed.
- favorites weren't playing today in the women's draw, but a few top names did play and did get through. Former No. 1 Karolina Pliskova brushed off a Rome injury to advance over Egyptian qualifier Mayar Sherif 6-7(9), 6-2, 6-4. Pliskova, who made the French semifinals in 2017, fa...
- French Open Women's Semis Set: Pliskova vs. Halep to Determine No. 1
- Kuznetsova, Pliskova Save Match Points In WTA Finals Thrillers; Kerber-Halep Tuesday
- Vandeweghe Reaches First Clay Final In Stuttgart, Faces Pliskova
- Pliskova Powers Into US Open QFs, CoCo, Keys Advance; Venus-Kvitova Tuesday
- Kerber, New No. 1, Secures Top Spot by Beating Pliskova in US Open Final
- Pliskova Upset, Kerber Does Not Inspire; Venus, Azarenka Up Friday at Wimbledon