Martin Klizan - News and More
- Nationality: SVK (Slovakia)
- Birthdate: July 11, 1989
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Residence: Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Left-handed
Do you like Martin Klizan?
Full name is Martin Klizan...Nickname is "Klizko"...Speaks Slovak, English, Czech, Croatian, Polish and some Russian...Father, Milan, is the general manager at ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Thiem Sticks With Dirt In Kitzbuhel, The Last Clay Event Of Season
- has never won the Kitzbuhel title but he did make the finals in 2014 losing to David Goffin. Last year, he lost his opener to Martin Klizan then fell in his first match in Canada to Stefanos Tsitsipas before reaching the quarterfinals at the US Open where he lost a thriller to R...
- Djokovic, Delpo, Favorites Keep Winning In Men's Draw At The French Open; Wawrinka-Tsitsipas Sun.
- and then at the end of the match."
Also today, Karen Khachanov has been quietly playing good tennis. The big Russian destroyed Martin Klizan 6-1, 6-4, 6-3. Up ahead on Monday will be fellow big-man Juan Martin del Potro who showed no knee issues in hammering Jordan Thompson 6-4, ...
- Nadal Drops A Set To Goffin, Federer Takes Care Of Ruud At French Open
- advanced when Pablo Carreno Busta retired down two sets to one with an adductor injury.
In a match finished from Thursday night, Martin Klizan dropped five straight games to Lucas Pouille upon resumption at 3-1 in the fourth. In the decider, Pouille failed to serve it out and the S...
- Djokovic Continues Domination At French, Del Potro Wins In 5; Nadal v Goffin Fri.
- Pouille was close to the exits before the darkness fell on Chatrier. The French No. 2 was down two sets to one against Martin Klizan when play was stopped.
Kyle Edmund had to retire due to a knee against Pablo Cuevas and Borna Coric was also a winner.
- Nadal, Federer Beat Germans At French, Dimitrov Ousts Cilic; Djokovic, Delpo On Deck
- German opposition Wednesday at the French Open, legends Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer both had no major issues. Yes, they were tested a bit, but the outcomes were never in doubt.
Playing on Suzanne Lenglen where he's now 19-0, Nadal took care of qualifier Yannick Maden 6-1, ...
- Cilic Saves MP In Madrid, Americans Advance; Federer Makes Clay Debut Tues.
- Cilic posted the win of the day in Madrid saving four match points to beat qualifier Martin Klizan 6-4, 2-6, 7-6(0).
The victory snapped a 4-match losing streak for the Croatian. He'll now face Jan-Lennard Struff.
While got out of his funk, Grigor Dimitrov did not. The form...
- Kerber, Klizan, Schmiedlova, Sock Win ATP/WTA Titles
- Berlocq, Klizan, Suarez Navarro Win ATP/WTA Titles
- Klizan Comeback Clamps Clown Monfils; Thiem New Clay King?
- Ramos-Vinolas Wins 1st Career at Bastad, Klizan Clobbers Cuevas at ATP Hamburg
- No. 1 Hopeful Murray Opens Play Wednesday In Vienna Against Klizan; RBA, Pouille Fall
- Klizan Wins Rare All-Qualifier Final at ATP Kitzbuhel