Roberto Carballes Baena - News and More
Do you like Roberto Carballes Baena?
- Medvedev Eyes Miami Masters, Return To No. 1; Hurkacz Defends Title; Kyrgios Opens Wed.
- WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE STADIUM Starts At 12:00 Pm Naomi Osaka v Astra Sharma Mackenzie McDonald v Dominik Koepfer Roberto Carballes Baena v David Goffin Panna Udvardy v Sloane Stephens (WC) Nick Kyrgios v Adrian Mannarino GRANDSTAND Starts At 11:00 Am Soonwoo Kwon...
- Murray Opens Play At Indian Wells Seeking 700; Kyrgios, Korda, Brooksby First Day Winners
- cruised past qualifier Thanasi Kokkinakis 6-3, 6-4 to set-up a Saturday date with Rafael Nadal. Brooksby blew away Roberto Carballes Baena 6-1, 6-4. Speaking of blowing away, with the wind howling, Nick Kyrgios completely ripped apart recent Santiago finalist Sebastian Baez ...
- Osaka v Stephens Today At Indian Wells; Kyrgios, Korda, Brooksby Open Men's Play
- and Jenson Brooksby all on court. The wildcard Kyrgios will meet the young Santiago finalist Sebastian Baez. Brooksby battles Roberto Carballes Baena while Korda collides with qualifier Thanasi Kokkinakis. Yesterday in opening day play in the women's draw, Americans were the story as S...
- Djokovic Cruises Into US Open 3R, Zverev Looking Scary Good; Tsitsipas v Alcaraz Fri.
- teen Lorenzo Musetti. In the nightcap on Armstrong, Denis Shapovalov shook off 7 first set double faults to beat Spaniard Roberto Carballes Baena in straights. Tomorrow for the start of the third round, Russians Daniil Medvedev and Andrey Rublev return plus Stefanos Tsitsipas takes...
- Nadal Finding Form At Australian Open, Tsitsipas Needs 5; Kyrgios v Thiem Tonight
- and Karen Khachanov went 9-0 in sets. Medevedev celebrated his 25th birthday upping his win streak to 16 after a victory over Roberto Carballes Baena. “I have the momentum and I feel like I can do a lot things,” said Medvedev. “I hope I can keep it up. So far it’s working and I...
- Djokovic, Tsitsipas Easy French Open Winners, Altmaier Impresses; Zverev v Sinner Sunday
- down two sets and a break due to an ankle. Tsitsipas will meet Grigor Dimotrov who also received a third set retirement. Roberto Carballes Baena pulled out down two sets to the Bulgarian. "At 3 a.m. I woke up with a pain in my stomach and feeling so bad," said Carballos Baena. "Th...
- 1st Time Winner Carballes Baena Raises Trophy at ATP Ecuador Open