Xinyun Han - News and More
Do you like Xinyun Han?
- Djokovic Ties Federer For All-Time Weeks Ranked No. 1
- Djokovic has matched Roger Federer today on the ATP's list of all-time weeks ranked No. 1 at 310. Incredibly, Djokovic first reached No. 1 on July 4, 2011 after his first Wimbledon title. Ten years later, the Serb is still No. 1. Djokovic will officially pass Federer nex...
- Teen Cerundolo Stuns Cordoba Field For First ATP Title
- week ago, Juan Manuel Cerundolo had never even played a main draw ATP match before. Now, the 19-year-old is an ATP champion after running through the Cordoba, Argentina field to win his first title, beating today Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-0, 2-6, 6-2 in the final. The Argentinian ...
- Goffin Beats Bautista Agut For Montpellier Title
- Goffin won his fifth career title coming from a set down to defeat Roberto Bautista Agut 5-7, 6-4, 6-2 in the final Sunday in Montpellier, France. The title was the Belgian's first since 2017 Tokyo where he beat Adrian Mannarino. He had lost three straight finals since. ...
- John Isner Unhappy With The State Of Pay On The ATP Tour
- a series of tweets earlier this week, John Isner lashed out at the Miami Masters and the ATP for their lack of transparency over recent prize money reductions due to COVID. Nearly all of the events thus far since the tour restarted in August have had to reduce prize money due ...
- Medvedev Within Reach Of No. 2 Ranking In Rotterdam
- 24, 2005 is the date in tennis history. That's the last time a Big 4 player was not ranked in the Top 2. The next day, Rafael Nadal passed Lleyton Hewitt after winning Stuttgart, and that began a ranking run which could end on Monday, March 8. Daniil Medvedev will break that...
- Swiatek Wins Second WTA Title, Tops Bencic In Adelaide
- Swiatek capped an impressive week in Adelaide sweeping past Belinda Bencic 6-2, 6-2 to win her second career WTA title, first on hard courts. “I would say that this tournament is kind of the high of the year,” Swiatek said after the 62-minute win. “I'm happy that I h...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?