Yoshihito Nishioka - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: September 27, 1995
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Residence: Mie, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Mitsuru Takada
Do you like Yoshihito Nishioka?
Started playing tennis at age 4, with his father Norio, a tennis coach; mother is Kimie; brother, Yasuo, is a college student... If he wasnít a tennis player, h ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Continues Domination At French, Del Potro Wins In 5; Nadal v Goffin Fri.
- knee issue, Juan Martin del Potro somehow managed to limp across the finish line to win his first 5-setter at the French and deny Yoshito Nishioka 5-7, 6-4, 6-2, 6-7(5), 6-2 in 3 hours, 46 minutes.
"I slid and I lost my balance, and I hurt my hip, and this also resounded in my knee....
- Nadal, Federer Beat Germans At French, Dimitrov Ousts Cilic; Djokovic, Delpo On Deck
Novak Djokovic returns Thursday in second round play against Swiss Henri Laaksonen. Juan Martin del Potro will meet Yoshihito Nishioka and Gael Monfils collides with countryman Adrian Mannarino.
Alexander Zverev, Lucas Pouille and Borna Coric are also in action
- Zverev Made To Fight At French Open, Del Potro Wins; Nadal, Federer Return
- improve in the future. Throughout the match, I felt better. I started dictating the game.‚ÄĚ
Next for Delpo is the much smaller Yoshito Nishioka who eliminated American Mackenzie McDonald in five sets.
On the final day of the third round, Karen Khachanov and Fabio Fognini were als...
- Federer, Nadal Close In On Indian Wells SF Showdown; Thiem v Monfils Tonight
- Struff 6-4, 6-3.
Awaiting Raonic in today's quarterfinals is 19-year-old Miomir Kecmanovic who earned a retirement from Yoshihito Nishioka. The young Japanese had to stop at the start of the second due to a back injury.
The 130rd-ranked Kecmanovic only got a spot in the draw...
- Djokovic Stunned By Kohlschreiber At Indian Wells; Federer, Nadal Advance
Not Before 8:00 Pm
4th Rd Philipp Kohlschreiber v 18 Gael Monfils
STADIUM 2¬†11:00 Am
4th Rd Yoshihito Nishioka v (LL) Miomir Kecmanovic
4th Rd JanLennard Struff v 13 Milos Raonic
4th Rd 8 John Isner v 12 Karen K...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic On Today At Indian Wells; Zverev Out
- mixed day for teens. Canadian 18-year-old Felix Auger-Aliassime came from a break down in the third but just fell short against Yoshihito Nishioka 6-7(2), 6-4, 7-6(5) in the best match of the day.
The 23-year-old Japanese led 5-1 in the third and held three match points, and in the ...