Yoshihito Nishioka - News and More
Do you like Yoshihito Nishioka?Started playing tennis at age 4, with his father Norio, a tennis coach; mother is Kimie; brother, Yasuo, is a college student... If he wasn’t a tennis player, h ... Read Full Bio
- Isner, Garin Headline ATP Delray Beach
- in the field. Isner could meet Korda in the quarterfinals and then possibly Tiafoe in the semifinals. Last year, Opelka beat Yoshihito Nishioka in the final 6-2 in the third. ...
- Djokovic, Nadal Commit To ATP Cup
- Vavassori Austria Dominic Thiem Dennis Novak Philipp Oswald Tristan-Samuel Weissborn Japan Kei Nishikori Yoshihito Nishioka Ben McLachlan Toshihide Matsui Russia Daniil Medvedev Andrey Rublev Aslan Karatsev Evgeny Donskoy France Gael Monfils Benoi...
- Murray Shows Metal In 5-Set Comeback US Open Win; Medvedev Dominates
- Murray announced his return to Grand Slam play in emphatic fashion, coming from two sets and a break down to deny Yoshihito Nishioka 4-6, 4-6, 7-6(5), 7-6(4), 6-4 in 4-hours, 39-minutes. Nishioka was in full control of Murray early on, moving the 2012 champion around the court. N...
- Federer Fights Past Millman At Australian Open, Tsitsipas Tsent Off; Aussies Face Russians
- Djokovic kept rolling in his title defense at the Australian Open. The 7-time tournament champion routed an overmatched Yoshihito Nishioka 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 in just under 90 minutes of play. â€ťDefinitely one of the best serving matches Iâ€™ve had lately, inspired by my coach, Goran...
- Nadal Powers Into Australian 3R, Thiem Survives; Federer Seeks Revenge On Millman
- painful 2018 US Open loss to John Millman on the Aussies home turf, Novak Djokovic faces his second straight Japanese foe in Yoshihito Nishioka and in a showdown of former semifinalists, Milos Raonic meets Stefanos Tsitsipas for a first time. ...
- Djokovic, Federer Cruise At Australian Open, Dimitrov Gags; Nadal Resumes Quest For 20
- has now won his last nine matches in Melbourne and is 8-0 in singles this year. Up next will be another Japanese player Yoshihito Nishioka who upset Dan Evans 6-4, 6-3, 6-4. "Iâ€™m playing all the Japanese players in the field,â€ť Djokovic said looking ahead. â€śHeâ€™s very ...