Yoshihito Nishioka - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: September 27, 1995
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Residence: Mie, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Mitsuru Takada
Do you like Yoshihito Nishioka?
Started playing tennis at age 4, with his father Norio, a tennis coach; mother is Kimie; brother, Yasuo, is a college student... If he wasn’t a tennis player, h ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Rolls Into Tokyo SFs, Goffin Next
- Lucas was playing really well the first couple of matches in this tournament," Djokovic said. "I saw him play a couple of days ago against Nishioka and he was playing really well. I took away the time from him. I served well, served many aces, returned a lot of his serves back and just ...
- Djokovic Sets Up Medvedev Cincinnati SF; Gasquet Advances
Gasquet will now face David Goffin who didn't have to hit a ball to return to the semifinals after qualifier Yoshihito Nishioka withdrew ahead of the encounter due to illness.
Gasquet and Goffin have split two meetings.
â€śIt will be tough,â€ť said Gasquet of t...
- Federer Flames Out To Rublev; Djokovic Eyes Easy Cincinnati Title Defense
- Diego Schwartzman 7-6(6), 6-3.
A semifinalist a year ago, David Goffin will try to get back to that stage against qualifier Yoshihito Nishioka. Goffin cruised past Adrian Mannarino 7-6(2), 6-2. Nishioka continued his dream week topping Alex De Minaur 7-5, 6-4.
FRIDAY CINCINNATI ...
- Zverev's 20 Double Faults Keeps Him Winless In Cincinnati, Clown Kyrgios Out; Djokovic, Federer v Qualifiers Thurs.
- 21 has now lost his last three matches.
Kei Nishikori also exited in part due to illness and in part to his countrywoman Yoshihito Nishioka who picked up his first Top 10 win with a 7-6(2), 6-4 result.
"I was so excited to play with him because he's the hero of Japanese tenni...
- Djokovic Continues Domination At French, Del Potro Wins In 5; Nadal v Goffin Fri.
- knee issue, Juan Martin del Potro somehow managed to limp across the finish line to win his first 5-setter at the French and deny Yoshito Nishioka 5-7, 6-4, 6-2, 6-7(5), 6-2 in 3 hours, 46 minutes.
"I slid and I lost my balance, and I hurt my hip, and this also resounded in my knee....
- Nadal, Federer Beat Germans At French, Dimitrov Ousts Cilic; Djokovic, Delpo On Deck
Novak Djokovic returns Thursday in second round play against Swiss Henri Laaksonen. Juan Martin del Potro will meet Yoshihito Nishioka and Gael Monfils collides with countryman Adrian Mannarino.
Alexander Zverev, Lucas Pouille and Borna Coric are also in action