Annika Beck - News and More
Do you like Annika Beck?Coached by Robert Orlik ... Parents are Johannes and Petra (chemistry professors) ... Started playing at age 4 when introduced by parents ... Baseliner whose f ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer's Return Headlines Day 1 At The Australian Open; No. 1s Murray, Kerber On Court
- Federer will officially return to tennis Monday night in Melbourne when the 4-time champion takes on fellow 35-year-old Jurgen Melzer in the first round of the Australian Open. Federer, who went 2-1 at the Hopman Cup exo, hasn't played an official tour match since July again...
- Novak Djokovic: It's a Huge Challenge To Face Verdasco, I Hope I Won't Have To Defend Match Points Again
- Open the last two years and this year tries to become the first to win it seven times. But he also enters under a cloud. No more Boris Becker and no more No. 1 ranking and with just one title since the summer - that in Doha a few weeks ago - there's some question who really is t...
- WTA Previews: Kerber, 6 of Top 10 in Sydney; Ho-Hum in Hobart
- Anastasija Sevastova, Monica Niculescu, Misaki Doi, Alize Cornet, Kristina Mladenovic, Naomi Osaka, Sara Errani Floaters: Annika Beck, Francesca Schiavone, Andrea Petkovic, Jelena Jankovic, Shelby Rogers Notes: Seeds Alison Riske and Ana Konjah (foot injury) pulled from...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- just such an effort in, accompanied by time off and some down results from Djokovic. The Serb ended the year by parting with coach Boris Becker and leaning more on a guru/coach/consultant whose main thrust is meditating on love. The year 2017 will see if all Djokovic needs is love...
- Will Carlos Moya Really Add Anything To Rafael Nadal's Game?
- add a much-needed spark. Perhaps even adjust Rafa's training regimen in effort to keep him healthier. I said when Djokovic jettisoned Becker that Novak was good enough to not need a "supercoach", but Rafa I think can reap some rewards. Moya's task will be to get that forehan...
- More Of Novak Djokovic Practicing For 2017 (Boris Take Note?)
- Djokovic isn't taking the off season lightly, at least not according to his social media account. Since Boris Becker made the remark that Djokovic didn't practice enough the last half of 2016, Djokovic has been posting pictures of his practices and routines lately. Is it in ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- own philanthropic activities? If so, how?ROGER FEDERER: Yes, I definitely think so. I had a harder time appreciating Andre because I was Becker, Edberg, Sampras oriented. Obviously Andre was a double-handed backhanded guy, you know, the rival to Pete, so that kind of didn't work f...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- already sort of knocking on the door.It's surprising actually to see no teenagers in the top 100 , which I'm quite surprised, because Becker won Wimbledon at 17 and Hewitt won Adelaide at 16. I was 30 in the world almost when I was 19.At the moment I just think people are so st...
- Novak Djokovic Has A New Coach, His Name Is Boris Becker!
- Boris Becker: Roger Federer's 2006 Season Was Better Than Novak Djokovic's 2015!
- What To Make Of The Novak Djokovic-Boris Becker Split?
- Nadal Beats Murray, Meets Beckham at Wimbledon, Faces Berdych in Final
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- Thoughts On Djokovic-Becker, Potential Federer-Edberg... Will They Work?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)