Ivo Minar - News and More
Do you like Ivo Minar?Began playing at age of three with his older brother Jan (born Apr. 9, 1971), who reached a career-high No. 177 on May 5, 2008. Nicknamed "Mini". Won European ... Read Full Bio
- Davis Cup QF Notes: Djokovic Leads Serbia Into Boise, France Travels To Argentina
- Kukushkin (KAZ) v Jan Hajek (CZE) R2: Andrey Golubev (KAZ) v Lukas Rosol (CZE) Saturday R3: Evgeny Korolev/Yuriy Schukin (KAZ) v Ivo Minar/Radek Stepanek (CZE) Sunday R4: Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) v Lukas Rosol (CZE) R5: Andrey Golubev (KAZ) v Jan Hajek (CZE) ...
- Davis Cup Preview: Djokovic Rips Belgian Clay Court; Tsonga, Raonic, Isner In Action This Weekend
- (CZE) R2: Henri Laaksonen (SUI) v Tomas Berdych (CZE) Saturday R3: Marcos Chiudinelli/Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) v Tomas Berdych/Ivo Minar (CZE) Sunday R4: Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) v Tomas Berdych (CZE) R5: Henri Laaksonen (SUI) v Lukas Rosol (CZE) ...
- Berdych Calls Almagro The Weakest Link As Czechs Host Spain This Weekend In Davis Cup Finale
- OF PLAY Friday R1: Radek Stepanek (CZE) v David Ferrer (ESP) R2: Tomas Berdych (CZE) v Nicolas Almagro (ESP) Saturday R3: Ivo Minar / Lukas Rosol (CZE) v Marcel Granollers / Marc Lopez (ESP) Sunday R4: Tomas Berdych (CZE) v David Ferrer (ESP) R5: Radek Stepanek (CZ...
- Nadal-Less Spain Host U.S. In Davis Cup SFs; Czechs Travel To Argentina
- (ARG) v Radek Stepanek (CZE) R2: Juan Monaco (ARG) v Tomas Berdych (CZE) Saturday R3: Carlos Berlocq / Eduardo Schwank (ARG) v Ivo Minar / Lukas Rosol (CZE) Sunday R4: Juan Martin del Potro (ARG) v Tomas Berdych (CZE) R5: Juan Monaco (ARG) v Radek Stepanek (CZE) (Data...
- Minus the Bryans, USA Travels to Colombia in Davis Cup; FRA v. ARG, SRB v. CZE in SF
- v Radek Stepanek (CZE) Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) v Tomas Berdych (CZE) Saturday Viktor Troicki / Nenad Zimonjic (SRB) v Jan Hajek / Ivo Minar (CZE) Sunday Novak Djokovic (SRB) v Tomas Berdych (CZE) Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) v Radek Stepanek (CZE) More World Group playoffs thi...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- Murray InterviewUS Open - Wednesday, September 1, 2010 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Is it very nice to finally be allowed to start this tournament Wednesday? ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, it is different to the other slams. I mean, I guess it's always been that way. I don...
- Weekend Wrap: Davis Cup; Fish, Szavay, Rezai Win Titles
- Gonzo-less Chileans were easy pickings for a Czech squad that was without both the injured Radek Stepanek and Tomas Berdych. Czechs Ivo Minar and Jan Hajek were the unlikely heroes on the opening Friday, easily defeating Nicolas Massu and Paul Capdeville respectively in straight s...
- Nadal Eyes 4th Straight Monte Carlo Title, Federer Tough Draw
- Chennai (l. to Youzhny) and at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami (l. to Davydenko). He opens against the winner between Czech qualifier Ivo Minar and wild card Mario Ancic, and could meet two countrymen in the later rounds. No. 13 seed and former two-time champion Juan Carlos Ferrero ...
- Roddick vs. Minar Live? Not on U.S. TV
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)