Ivo Minar - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic)
- Birthdate: May 21, 1984
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Prague, Czech Republic
- Residence: Prague, Czech Republic
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Karol Dusan
Do you like Ivo Minar?
Began playing at age of three with his older brother Jan (born Apr. 9, 1971), who reached a career-high No. 177 on May 5, 2008. Nicknamed "Mini". Won European ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Davis Cup QF Notes: Djokovic Leads Serbia Into Boise, France Travels To Argentina
- Kukushkin (KAZ) v Jan Hajek (CZE)
R2: Andrey Golubev (KAZ) v Lukas Rosol (CZE)
R3: Evgeny Korolev/Yuriy Schukin (KAZ) v Ivo Minar/Radek Stepanek (CZE)
R4: Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) v Lukas Rosol (CZE)
R5: Andrey Golubev (KAZ) v Jan Hajek (CZE) ...
- Davis Cup Preview: Djokovic Rips Belgian Clay Court; Tsonga, Raonic, Isner In Action This Weekend
R2: Henri Laaksonen (SUI) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
R3: Marcos Chiudinelli/Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) v Tomas Berdych/Ivo Minar (CZE)
R4: Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
R5: Henri Laaksonen (SUI) v Lukas Rosol (CZE) ...
- Berdych Calls Almagro The Weakest Link As Czechs Host Spain This Weekend In Davis Cup Finale
- OF PLAY
R1: Radek Stepanek (CZE) v David Ferrer (ESP)
R2: Tomas Berdych (CZE) v Nicolas Almagro (ESP)
R3: Ivo Minar / Lukas Rosol (CZE) v Marcel Granollers / Marc Lopez (ESP)
R4: Tomas Berdych (CZE) v David Ferrer (ESP)
R5: Radek Stepanek (CZ...
- Nadal-Less Spain Host U.S. In Davis Cup SFs; Czechs Travel To Argentina
- (ARG) v Radek Stepanek (CZE)
R2: Juan Monaco (ARG) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
R3: Carlos Berlocq / Eduardo Schwank (ARG) v Ivo Minar / Lukas Rosol (CZE)
R4: Juan Martin del Potro (ARG) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
R5: Juan Monaco (ARG) v Radek Stepanek (CZE)
- Minus the Bryans, USA Travels to Colombia in Davis Cup; FRA v. ARG, SRB v. CZE in SF
- v Radek Stepanek (CZE)
Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
Viktor Troicki / Nenad Zimonjic (SRB) v Jan Hajek / Ivo Minar (CZE)
Novak Djokovic (SRB) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) v Radek Stepanek (CZE)
More World Group playoffs thi...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- Murray InterviewUS Open - Wednesday, September 1, 2010
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Is it very nice to finally be allowed to start this tournament Wednesday?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, it is different to the other slams. I mean, I guess it's always been that way. I don...
- Weekend Wrap: Davis Cup; Fish, Szavay, Rezai Win Titles
- Gonzo-less Chileans were easy pickings for a Czech squad that was without both the injured Radek Stepanek and Tomas Berdych. Czechs Ivo Minar and Jan Hajek were the unlikely heroes on the opening Friday, easily defeating Nicolas Massu and Paul Capdeville respectively in straight s...
- Nadal Eyes 4th Straight Monte Carlo Title, Federer Tough Draw
- Chennai (l. to Youzhny) and at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami (l. to Davydenko). He opens against the winner between Czech qualifier Ivo Minar and wild card Mario Ancic, and could meet two countrymen in the later rounds. No. 13 seed and former two-time champion Juan Carlos Ferrero ...
- Roddick vs. Minar Live? Not on U.S. TV
Recent fan comments for Ivo Minar: