Nikolay Davydenko - News and More
- Nationality: RUS (Russian Federation )
- Birthdate: June 02, 1981
- Birthplace: Severodonezk, Ukraine
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Eduard Davydenko
- 2013 Final Ranking: 53
Do you like Nikolay Davydenko?
|Began playing tennis at age seven with his older brother Eduard (born June 1, 1970), who was a gifted player himself and has been a big influence in his career. ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Very consistent off both wings; can hit great angles; tour iron man
Weaknesses: Serve; content not winning big titles; effort at times
Latest News, articles and information:
- Opinion: Taking a Dump on Match Fixing, On-Court Coaching; Plus Tennis-X Notes
- Kermode says "It's hard to catch everyone," but apparently it's hard to catch ANYONE unless you're ranked outside the Top 500. Nikolay Davydenko practically reported to the Russian mafia and you couldn't pin anything on him. Andre Agassi reported in his bio he was caught testing posi...
- Let's Talk Match Fixing In Tennis!
- news? Not really. We've known about match-fixing and gambling in tennis for quite some time. I even wrote about it back in 2007 in the Davydenko aftermath and again following the the Djokovic bride revelation.
But the evidence is mounting that the Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU), whic...
- Australian Open, Pro Tennis Reject Match Fixing Claims
- said without revealing names, some of those are said to be Grand Slam champions.
The report also centered on the infamous Nikolay Davydenko-Martin Vassallo Arguello match from 2007 in Sopot.
Both guys were cleared, but this new report claims to have evidence of that illegal ...
- ATP Finals To Remain In London Through 2018
- was 1989 when it was in New York City.
Since moving to London in 2009, only three different players have won the event: Nikolay Davydenko (2009), Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic who is seeking a record fourth straight ATP Finals title. ...
- 2015 ATP Finals Groupings: Roger Federer Placed With Novak Djokovic, Hope For Rafael Nadal?
- is making his 9th consecutive season finale appearance. Comes in as reigning 3-time champion and also won title in 2008 in Shanghai (d. Davydenko). Has won last 14 matches since falling to countryman Tipsarevic in final round robin match in 2011. Last player to win 3 straight year-end...
- Beating Both Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal In The Same Tournament [Chart]
- World Tour Finals.
Alex Dolgopolov tried and failed a year ago in this same Indian Wells event. Djokovic has done it 3 times, Nikolay Davydenko and David Nalbandian twice each and Andy Murray and Juan Martin del Potro have also accomplished the feat.
Players to Beat Both Federer ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- the baseline. Myself. Last couple of years, my best quality is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true t...
- Roger Federer Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- when I came up, Yevgeny was there, Marat. I came with Marat through the juniors, and then once they kind of went away we have had Davydenko at the top for five years now. I don't think if he would have been injured so much, always at crucial times, he could have been even maybe ...
- Federer or Davydenko, Who's the Pick?
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Near Perfect Davydenko Foils Federer-Nadal Final in Doha
- Davydenko Upsets Djokovic, Meets Nadal in Shanghai Final
- Roddick, Cilic, and Davydenko off to a Running Start, Murray disappoints at Hopman Cup
- Davydenko Dumps Ailing Rafa, Meets Federer for Doha Title; Roddick, Soderling Nearing Brisbane Collision
Recent fan comments for Nikolay Davydenko:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)