|Former Men's Buenos Aires Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Robredo
2008 David Nalbandian
2007 Juan Monaco
2006 Carlos Moya
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Nicolas Massu
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
1995 Carlos Moya
1994 Alex Corretja
1993 Carlos Costa
The latest Buenos Aires tournament news:
- Big Men Del Potro, Querrey, Raonic Advance At Indian Wells, Cilic Out; Federer Leads 4th RD Wed.
- , will battle countryman Leonardo Mayer today.
“We practice a lot together. We train at the same club in Buenos Aires. We grow up together. We win the Davis Cup together. And we have dinners together and we spend a lot of time ...
- Thiem Tames Bedene for ATP Argentina Open Title
- Bedene 6-2, 6-4 in the final of the Argentine Open.
Thiem did not drop a set all week, and is now 9-0 in Buenos Aires.
It was his first title since Rio de Janeiro in February 2017.
"When you win a tournament it's good ne...
- New No. 1 Federer To Face Dimitrov For Rotterdam Title
In New York, Sam Querrey will meet either Kevin Anderson or Kei Nishikori in the final. And in Buenos Aires, following a win over Gael Monfils, Dominic Thiem takes on Aljaz Bedene in that final. ...
- Top 10ers Thiem, Carreno Busta at ATP Argentina Open in Buenos Aires; Preview
- o keep an eye on this week as Dominic Thiem returns to his favorite clay in an attempt to win a second career Buenos Aires title.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina; surface: clay
Seeds: Dominic Thiem, Pablo Carreno Bust...
- Goffin Wins ATP Shenzhen, 1st Title in 3 Years
- yed two really good games at the end of the match."
Dolgopolov fell to 1-2 this year in finals, winning at Buenos Aires where he beat Kei Nishikori in the final.
"For sure I wanted to have an easier second set but I had some i...
- Thiem Picks Up First Career Win Over A No. 1, Spoils Nadal-Murray Final In Barcelona
- had no trouble with Horacia Zeballos blitzing the Argentine lefty 6-3, 6-4.
Thiem beat Nadal last year in Buenos Aires but Rafa's won both their European clay meetings in straight sets.
"It would be a big honour to play the n...
- Most Titles At An ATP Event? Rafael Nadal Is Your Leader With 10 At Monte Carlo
- fael Nadal French Open 2005–08, 10–14
9 Rafael Nadal Barcelona 2005–09, 11–13, 16
8 Guillermo Vilas Buenos Aires 1973–76, 77 (2), 79, 82
8 Roger Federer Halle 2003–06, 08, 13–15
7 Pete Sampras Wimbledon 1993–95,...
- Kei Nishikori Knocked Out Of Rio In Racquet-Smashing Loss [Video]
After dropping the opening set, the Japanese hammered his racquet.
Nishikori was just in the Buenos Aires final on Sunday when he lost to Alexandr Dolgopolov.
The loss was Nishikori first opening round defeat at ...