Buenos Aires Tennis - 2014 Copa Claro
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Schedule: Monday, February 10 - Sunday, February 16
- Begins on: Monday, February 10
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: $488,890 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.copaclaro.com/
- TV Schedule / Buenos Aires Live Streaming
Do you like Buenos Aires?
|Former Men's Buenos Aires Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Robredo
2008 David Nalbandian
2007 Juan Monaco
2006 Carlos Moya
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Nicolas Massu
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
1995 Carlos Moya
1994 Alex Corretja
1993 Carlos Costa
The latest Buenos Aires tournament news:
- Tennis-X 2015 Future Forecast: Pain, Break-ups, Hook-ups And More
- longer can the Spaniard, who turns 33 early in 2015, carry on? The No. 10-ranked Ferrer won one small title (Buenos Aires) in four finals in 2014, and his grinding style is starting to falter against his greatest opponent, Father T...
- Davis Cup SFs: Federer Tries To Take Switzerland To The Finals
- France defeated Israel 5-0 in the first round in Rouen before losing to Argentina 3-2 in the quarterfinals in Buenos Aires.
Two-time defending champion CZECH REPUBLIC is bidding to become the first nation to reach 3 consecutive D...
- Rafael Nadal Says His Serve Is Not 100% Because He's Scared About His Back
- st injured the back during the Australian Open final loss to Stanislas Wawrinka, then he had to withdraw from Buenos Aires before returning to win Rio where he admits he couldn't get his serve speeds to his normal levels.
- Playing In 800th Career Match, Rafael Nadal Wins In Rio Debut Upping Clay Win Streak To 24
- the first round of the inaugural Rio Open.
The match was also Nadal's first since having to withdraw from Buenos Aires last week with a back/stomach issues.
"I'm happy to be back in competition," said Nadal who was down a bre...
- Weekend Wrap: Halep, Ferrer, Berdych, Nishikori Win Tennis Titles
- eason, winning 6-4, 6-4 for their second title in their third final together.
Ferrer Wins 3rd Straight ATP Buenos Aires Title
The first player to win three straight Buenos Aires titles, top-seeded Spaniard David Ferrer topped ...
- Previews: Serena Williams, Nadal Lead WTA/ATP Events This Week
- ound testers are (5) Almagro vs. Alexandr Dolgopolov, (7) Monaco vs. countryman Horacio Zeballos, and a tired Buenos Aires finalist (2) Ferrer vs. Frenchman Jeremy Chardy...Wildcards went to Brazil's Joao Souza, Thomaz Bellucci, and...
- Defending Champion Del Potro, Kvitova Out; Cilic Authors Take Down Of Murray In Rotterdam
- ur level final.
In the other semi, Rendy Lu will face the Ivo Karlovic/Jack Sock winner.
On the clay in Buenos Aires, Fabio Fognini faces 2009 tournament champion Tommy Robredo in one semi. The Italian Fognini is now 22-1 on c...
- Murray Masters Thiem, Faces Cilic Friday In Rotterdam QFs; Del Potro, Berdych Also In Hunt
- s the 6-foot-11 Croat and defending champ and top seed Kei Nishikori.
The favorites are all still alive in Buenos Aires with David Ferrer, Nicolas Almagro and Fabio Fognini still alive.
And on the women's tour in Doha, after L...