|Former Men's Buenos Aires Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Robredo
2008 David Nalbandian
2007 Juan Monaco
2006 Carlos Moya
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Nicolas Massu
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
1995 Carlos Moya
1994 Alex Corretja
1993 Carlos Costa
The latest Buenos Aires tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal: I Haven't Won A Title But I Am Feeling Good
- al said. "Is true that I didn't win a title, but is true that my feeling is, for example, maybe in 2015 I won Buenos Aires, I think, but the feeling is much better.
"Sometimes winning a title or not doesn't make a big difference,...
- Djokovic Advances In Miami; Federer, Ferrer v Tiafoe Monday
- on dispatching Hubert Hurkacz 7-6(5), 6-4. He'll now face the big-hitting Nikolaz Basalishvili.
"Entering Buenos Aires, I was actually scared of not winning many matches this year," assessed Auger-Aliassime. "But then after Rio,...
- Cecchinato Blasts Schwartzman In Buenos Aires Final
- It was a disappointing afternoon in Buenos Aires for home favorite Diego Schwartzman. In the tournament final, the Argentine was crushed by Marco Cecchinato 6-1, 6-2.
"Winning my third tournament in my third final makes me happy,...
- Former Champions Thiem, Schwartzman Headline ATP Rio
- After squandering match points in a tight loss to Diego Schwartzman in the Buenos Aires semifinals Saturday, Dominic Thiem heads back to Rio as the tournament's top seed.
The Austrian won Rio in 2017 beating Pablo Carreno Busta. ...
- Wildcard Londero Stuns Cordoba Field For First Title
- irst round for his first career Top 50 win.
Londero will face his first Top 40 player in Joao Sousa in his Buenos Aires opener. ...
- Big Men Del Potro, Querrey, Raonic Advance At Indian Wells, Cilic Out; Federer Leads 4th RD Wed.
- , will battle countryman Leonardo Mayer today.
“We practice a lot together. We train at the same club in Buenos Aires. We grow up together. We win the Davis Cup together. And we have dinners together and we spend a lot of time ...
- Thiem Tames Bedene for ATP Argentina Open Title
- Bedene 6-2, 6-4 in the final of the Argentine Open.
Thiem did not drop a set all week, and is now 9-0 in Buenos Aires.
It was his first title since Rio de Janeiro in February 2017.
"When you win a tournament it's good ne...
- New No. 1 Federer To Face Dimitrov For Rotterdam Title
In New York, Sam Querrey will meet either Kevin Anderson or Kei Nishikori in the final. And in Buenos Aires, following a win over Gael Monfils, Dominic Thiem takes on Aljaz Bedene in that final. ...