|Former Men's Buenos Aires Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Robredo
2008 David Nalbandian
2007 Juan Monaco
2006 Carlos Moya
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Nicolas Massu
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
1995 Carlos Moya
1994 Alex Corretja
1993 Carlos Costa
The latest Buenos Aires tournament news:
- Nicolas Mahut Masters Den Bosch, Dominic Thiem Takes Stuttgart Title In Rain-Delayed Grass Finals
- r-old became the ninth active player to win titles on three different surfaces in the same year in 2016 after Buenos Aires (clay), Nice (clay), and Acapulco (hard).
For Thiem the final was sweet revenge after losing to Kohlschrei...
- Thiem Out For Another Title In Munich; Almagro, Dimitrov Sunday Favorites Against First-Time Title Hopefuls
- d I think this was one of the key points to win it.”
Thiem will seek his third title of the season after Buenos Aires and Acapulco. Today's victory was also the 22-year-old's 29th of the season, tops on tour.
- Resurgent Rafael Nadal Wins Barcelona, Ties Guillermo Vilas' All-Time Clay Mark
- Monte Carlo and Roland Garros. Roger Federer has won eight titles during his career at Halle, as did Vilas at Buenos Aires.
"I have been working so hard to enjoy moments like this," Nadal said. "The fact that I'm playing at home ...
- Rafael Nadal Gets Revenge On Dominic Thiem In Monte Carlo; Roger Federer Continues Sharp Return
- l Nadal got revenge on youngster Dominic Thiem Thursday in Monte Carlo for a loss the youngster handed him in Buenos Aires in February. Nadal, the 8-time Monte Carlo champion, saved 15 of 16 break chances against the Austrian to pul...
- Down Goes Novak Djokovic! Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem Thursday In Monte Carlo
- much fuss 6-3, 6-3. But tomorrow he faces rising youngster Dominic Thiem who beat Nadal earlier this year in Buenos Aires.
“I know that I have to improve for tomorrow. But I have confidence because I have been practicing very ...
- Nadal Gets Revenge, Faces Zverev Next At Indian Wells; Djokovic, Nishikori, Thiem Advance To Wed QFs
- reaker before rallying over the 65th-ranked Verdasco.
"I lost matches similar to this one in Australia, in Buenos Aires, in Rio de Janeiro, so it's important winning matches like this for me. Like the other day in the third, toda...
- Thiem the Future, Stephens Stays Relevant at ATP/WTA Acapulco
- er in the month he beat Spanish veterans Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer and Nicolas Almagro on clay, claiming the Buenos Aires title in between. On Saturday he beat Bernard Tomic 7-6(6), 4-6, 6-3 for the 500-level Abierto Mexicano Telce...
- Nadal Gets Walkover In Rio, Thiem Tames Ferrer; Del Potro Wins In Delray; Berdych v Kyrgios In Marseille
- ches I’ve ever played, for sure," Thiem said. "I’m unbelievably happy to be able to maintain my form from Buenos Aires here in Rio."
Thiem has won 18 of his last 19 on clay including eight straight with wins over Nadal and Fe...