Buenos Aires Tennis - 2014 Copa Claro
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Schedule: Monday, February 10 - Sunday, February 16
- Begins on: Monday, February 10
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: $488,890 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.copaclaro.com/
- TV Schedule / Buenos Aires Live Streaming
Do you like Buenos Aires?
|Former Men's Buenos Aires Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Robredo
2008 David Nalbandian
2007 Juan Monaco
2006 Carlos Moya
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Nicolas Massu
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
1995 Carlos Moya
1994 Alex Corretja
1993 Carlos Costa
The latest Buenos Aires tournament news:
- Fed Cup: Hingis Returns To Singles Joining Serena, Radwanska And Kvitova In Action This Weekend
- (c)* v Belarus
Ariake Coliseum, Tokyo, JPN (hard – indoors)
Argentina (c) v Spain (s)
Tecnopolis, Buenos Aires, ARG (clay – outdoors)
- 8-Time Monte Carlo Champion Rafael Nadal Says He's Not The Favorite To Win Anything
- during which he only won 4 matches as he dealt with nerves and confidence issues. And he has just one title (Buenos Aires) and two Top 20 wins (No. 13 Gilles Simon, No. 14 Kevin Anderson both at Indian Wells) since his 9th French O...
- Short On Confidence, Rafael Nadal Begins Clay Campaign In Monte Carlo [Video]
- Carlo behind Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Kei Nishikori.
This season Nadal is 15-5 with one title in Buenos Aires. He is also 0-2 against Top 10 players. Nadal lost to Fernando Verdasco in a poor match in Miami, but played ...
- How Can Rafael Nadal Be The GOAT Without Ever Having Won Miami?
- but that's two straight losses to him since, and with just one title since the French - a smallish victory in Buenos Aires a month ago - you can sense the frustration setting in for Nadal.
Why? Because for Nadal right now it's no...
- Rafael Nadal: I'm Playing With Too Many Nerves At The Moment, And I Need To Fix It
- er returning from a series of ailments last year, his only title this season through three months came at the Buenos Aires Open In February.
He'll still enter the clay season as the favorite again to win the French Open.
- Are We Headed For Federer v Nadal Saturday At Indian Wells? Friday QF Picks And Pans
After a tough January, Nadal is getting back into groove. Rafa had a fruitful trip to South America winning Buenos Aires without losing a set. And guess what? Rafa hasn't lost a set this week either.
Raonic has been slowly impr...
- Rafael Nadal Isn't Happy With The Indian Wells Balls, But He's Moving Better Than A Month Ago!
- on that movements."
And Rafa says he's now moving better than he was when he reached the Rio final and won Buenos Aires last month. So that's good news for Rafa and his fans.
"One very important thing for me are the movements,...
- Rafael Nadal: The Big Four Run Is Finishing
- e in 2007 (d. Djokovic), 2009 (d. Murray) and 2013 (d. del Potro).
After his first title in nine months in Buenos Aires a few weeks ago. Rafa will open his bid for a fourth Indian Wells crown against the winner of Igor Sijsling a...