Indian Wells Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Open
- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Thursday, March 6 - Sunday, March 16
- Begins on: Men's --Thursday, March 6 Women's -- Wednesday, March 5
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $4,720,380 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Steve Simon
- Official Website: www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- 6 Things I Think I Thought About Roger Federer's Cincinnati Win, His Service Attacks And US Open Chances
- r a seventh time beating Djokovic. But a few weeks later it was Novak winning the bigger title over Roger at Indian Wells.
4) Fresh And Confident
But hey, Roger's not thinking that he got lucky last week. He's thinking he's fre...
- Federer, Serena Win Cincy and Favorites Status Entering US Open
- ai Federer beat the Serb in the final by crushing the net with abandonment. Then Djokovic won finals at Rome, Indian Wells and Wimbledon. Now Federer returns with a win at Cincy, inching ahead 21-20 in their career meetings.
- Andy Murray Now Has Masters Titles Over Rafael Nadal And Novak Djokovic This Year
- to Djokovic who also beat Murray in the Australian Open and Miami Open finals as well as the French Open and Indian Wells semifinals.
"This year I've lost some tough ones to him," said Murray. "Last year for me, you know, I wasn...
- Andy Murray Not Concerned About The New Baby Impacting His Career
- e hardcourts this year," Murray said. "I feel like I'm playing good tennis. It's different conditions here to Indian Wells and Miami where the courts are pretty slow. Washington and here are quite quick."
With a strong result th...
- Andy Murray Begins Summer Hardcourt Season In Washington This Week [Video]
- two guys ranked above him: Roger Federer at Wimbledon and Novak Djokovic three times at the French, Miami and Indian Wells.
The top-seeded Murray will open against Teymuraz Gabashvili in his first match on Wednesday evening. US O...
- Rafael Nadal To Face Jiri Vesely In Hamburg; 2-Time Defending Champ John Isner Opens In Atlanta
- Mardy Fish lost to Dudi Sela in his final summer of tennis. Fish was playing in his first singles match since Indian Wells.
"The conditions were tough, but I've played on that court before so it wasn't that big of a deal," said F...
- Novak Djokovic: We All Know How Good Roger Federer Is, He's The Greatest Ever!
- erer's countryman Stan Wawrinka in the French Open final.
Djokovic, who has wins over Federer this year at Indian Wells and at Rome and has been dominant in ATP finals. But in Grand Slam finals he's only won three of his last nin...
- Roger Federer: My Semifinal Win Over Andy Murray Was One Of The Best Matches I've Played In My Career
- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the final. The Serb beat Federer in the a 5-set final and also recently in the Indian Wells and Rome finals.
"It's great to play Novak anywhere these days, you know, because he's a great player," Fe...