- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Thursday, March 6 - Sunday, March 16
- Begins on: Men's --Thursday, March 6 Women's -- Wednesday, March 5
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $4,720,380 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Steve Simon
- Official Website: www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- Roger Federer Wins 3 ATP Awards, Denis Shapovalov Takes 2
- llermo Salatino
ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Tournament of the Year (voted by ATP players): BNP Paribas Open (Indian Wells)
ATP World Tour 500 Tournament of the Year (voted by ATP players): Abierto Mexicano Telcel (Acapulco)
- Poll: Will Rafael Nadal End His Losing Streak To Roger Federer In The Shanghai Final?
- has their last four matches including three this year all in the first quarter at the Australian Open final, Indian Wells and Miami (winng the last 5 sets!). And Roger won both previous meetings in China in 2007 and 2006.
- Nadal Crushes Kyrgios For 75th Career Title, Win Streak At 12
- Nadal's career that he has saved match points en route to tournament victory after 2014 Rio, 2010 Tokyo, 2009 Indian Wells and 2006 Rome.
After, Nadal called it one of his best wins of the year.
"I played, in my opinion, a gre...
- Nadal v Dimitrov, Zverev v Kyrgios Saturday In Beijing; Cilic The Favorite In Tokyo
- ev earlier in the week, so some added revenge for Alex, and I think he gets it.
After losses to Kyrgios at Indian Wells and Miami, the 20-year-old Zverev beat Kyrgios in Canada and now that he's a Top 5 player with five titles on...
- Pliskova Saves MP At US Open; Sharapova, Venus, Kvitova-Muguruza Sunday
- ualifier Kaia Kanepi and Daria Kasatkina were also winners. And in the nightcap, Madison Keys rallied to beat Indian Wells winner Elena Vesnina 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 in a match that finished at 1:45am.
On a big Sunday, former champions V...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Have Good Weeks, I Have Bad Weeks, It's The Story Of My Career
- ave good weeks; I'll have bad weeks. It's just a roller-coaster.
"I have said it before. I had such a good Indian Wells, Miami, and then Davis Cup, we had a good win over America, and then, you know, things just went downhill fro...
- Rafael Nadal: I'd Rather Play Someone Easy Than Federer In The US Open SFs!
- r in the semifinals. The two have never met in New York and after losing to the Swiss at the Australian Open, Indian Wells and Miami, Nadal would like to avoid Federer if possible!
"I prefer to play against another one," Nadal sa...
- Kyrgios, Dimitrov Advance In Tiebreakers To Reach Cincinnati Masters Final
- since appearing in the 2014 Cincinnati final.
Dimitrov beat Kyrgios the only time they played back at 2015 Indian Wells in a final set tiebreaker. Kyrgios injured late in the third set, then failed to serve it out at 5-4.