Indian Wells Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Open
- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Thursday, March 6 - Sunday, March 16
- Begins on: Men's --Thursday, March 6 Women's -- Wednesday, March 5
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $4,720,380 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Steve Simon
- Official Website: www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- Tommy Haas Will Not Play The Australian Open
- hasn't played since undergoing right shoulder surgery on June 17, hopes to start his 19th year on the tour at Indian Wells in March.
Jack Sock is the only other Top 100 player right now that will not be in Australia. The yo...
- Djokovic, Wawrinka Bake Breadsticks At ATP Finals; Federer, Murray In Action Tuesday
- ame against Milos Raonic. The Canadian actually leads 3-1 including a win in their only meeting since 2012 at Indian Wells this past March.
Given the stakes, Murray's needs this match more than Raonic so I'll lean his way. But my...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Novak Djokovic
Current ATP Rank: 1
2014 Highlights: 6 titles - Wimbledon, Paris, Beijing, Rome, Miami, Indian Wells; French Open finalist
ATP Finals History: 8th appearance (all consecutive), 3-time champion in 2008, 2013-...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Roger Federer
- ATP Rank: 2
2014 Highlights: 5 titles - Basel, Shanghai, Cincinnati, Halle, Dubai; Finalist at Wimbledon, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo and Canada
ATP Finals History: 13th appearance, 6-time champion, 2-time finalist (8 finals in...
- Roger Federer Wins 8th Different Masters 1000 Title, Ties Djokovic, Moves Ahead Of Nadal
- the Paris Indoors.
Most Different ATP Masters 1000 Titles
8 Roger Federer (23): Hamburg '02, '04-05, '07; Indian Wells '04-06, '12; Toronto '04, '06, Miami '05-06; Cincinnati '05, '07, '09-10, '12, '14; Madrid '06, '09, '12; Par...
- Rafael Nadal: My Thought Is To Keep Playing With Appendicitis, Then Have Surgery After London
- come back," he said. "I don't want to come back, to have the same thing when I am in Australia, when I am in Indian Wells or Miami or when I am in Roland Garros. So I going to do it before the end of the year."
Nadal will return...
- Sharapova Returns To No. 2 Ranking After Beijing Title Over Kvitova
- e title was also the 33rd of Maria's career, fourth of 2014. It was also her first hardcourt title since 2013 Indian Wells and first in China.
- Djokovic, Murray Advance At US Open, Azarenka Survives; Federer, Monfils v Dimitrov Tuesday
- traight match at the US Open taking care of Kaia Kanepi 6-3, 6-3. She'll play former US Open semifinalist and Indian Wells champ Flavia Pennetta in the quarters Wednesday night. It's Serena's first Slam quarter of the season.