Indian Wells Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Open
- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Thursday, March 6 - Sunday, March 16
- Begins on: Men's --Thursday, March 6 Women's -- Wednesday, March 5
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $4,720,380 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Steve Simon
- Official Website: www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- Nadal Knocked Out Of Queen's, Murray Wins; Federer v Gulbis In Halle
- entered the match losing three straight and four of his last five, had beaten Nadal in their last meeting at Indian Wells also in three sets. The Ukrainian showed no signs of panic down the break in the third despite missing on a m...
- Andy Roddick: For The First Time In A While There's Some Excitement About The Future Of American Tennis
- tunately I can only look to Atlanta, just with how things have gone in the past few years, how things went in Indian Wells," said Fish when asked about a full comeback to singles. "I wanted to play Miami. Still sort of fighting the ...
- Serena Hits Slam-Winning Gear; French Open Women's Semis on Thursday
- ind the solution like before."
The Swiss can take solace in her meeting with Williams earlier this year in Indian Wells where she was competitive against the world No. 1.
"Serena is definitely a great champion...But it's the s...
- Halep Out Of The French Open; Sharapova, Stosur Advance to Third Round Showdown
- the finals of the French Open last year losing a tight match with Maria Sharapova, but this spring after her Indian Wells title the Romanian has barely made any noise of late.
"She played well," Halep said. "I couldn't play my b...
- Is Novak Djokovic A Better Player Now Than He Was In 2011?
- really seen that this year. Murray made him work hard in Australia, but then faded. Federer took it to him at Indian Wells. But in 2011 he was just super human.
Though you could make the case that now no one can even force him be...
- Djokovic Beats Federer for Rome Title Heading Into Roland Garros
- es and 26 at the Masters 1000 level. He has won all the major events this year including the Australian Open, Indian Wells, Miami, Monte Carlo and now Rome. The goal remains the French Open.
“It gives me a great deal of satisfa...
- Federer Seeks First Rome Title Sunday v Djokovic; Who's The Pick?
- 39th meeting, Federer leads 20-18 with the two splitting their prior 2015 meetings in the Dubai (Federer) and Indian Wells (Djokovic) finals. This is of course on clay, a quicker clay Roger says, but still on the dirt at a place whe...
- An Elbow Injury Forces Serena Williams Out Of Rome, Gives 3rd Walkover In Last 6 Events
- ear-old Serena has now pulled out mid-event three times in her last six tournament events (2014 Beijing, 2015 Indian Wells), an alarmingly high percentage.
Serena will go to the French Open as the top seed and overwhelming favori...