Indian Wells Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Open
- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Thursday, March 6 - Sunday, March 16
- Begins on: Men's --Thursday, March 6 Women's -- Wednesday, March 5
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $4,720,380 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Steve Simon
- Official Website: www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- Gulbis Downs Dimitrov; Federer v Haas, Murray v Raonic Wednesday At Indian Wells
- t that when the unpredictable Ernests Gulbis clashed with rising talent Grigor Dimitrov in the third round at Indian Wells.
The two had split two close meetings a month ago, and this match continued off that trend.
- Rafael Nadal: When I'm Not Going For My Shots I Become A Normal Player
- Defending champion and top seed Rafael Nadal suffered his earliest loss at Indian Wells in 10 years last night when the top seed was upset by Alexandr Dolgoplov 63, 36, 76(5) in the third round.
Nadal, who had been battling a bad...
- Nadal, Sharapova Stunned Monday at Indian Wells; Djokovic, Dimitrov v Gulbis Tuesday
- Monday night after No. 28-seeded Alexandr Dolgopolov of the Ukraine stunned Rafael Nadal 6-3, 3-6, 7-6(5) in Indian Wells.
Nadal in his post-match conference refused to blame the loss on back issues he dealt with entering the t...
- Indian Wells Stunner: Nadal Bitten By Dogged Dolgopolov In Third Round
- e crap while Rafael Nadal looked halfway decent, it was Nadal who got sent to the exits in the third round at Indian Wells in a thriller 6-3, 3-6, 7-6(5) by Alexandr Dolgoplov.
Nadal, who came into the event as the defending cham...
- Djokovic Eases Into Indian Wells 3rd RD As Berdych, Tsonga Slump; Federer, Nadal Return Monday
- Novak Djokovic's path to a third Indian Wells title got that much easier on Sunday when fellow Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro, Tomas Berdych and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga all were eliminated from the bottom half of the draw.
Del Potro ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Withdraws From Indian Wells: My Left Wrist Is Still Hurting A Lot
2013 finalist Juan Martin del Potro has withdrawn from Indian Wells the Argentine announced today. Del Potro said his ailing left wrist is still in pain.
"It's still hurting a lot," said del Potro who lost in doubles yesterday....
- Rafael Nadal Says His Serve Is Not 100% Because He's Scared About His Back
- Following his 3-set win last night over Radek Stepanek at Indian Wells, top seed and defending champion Rafael Nadal admitted that he's still scared of serving at 100% out of fear of re-injuring his back.
"A little bit scared for...
- Rafael Nadal Wet Himself During His Win Last Night Over Stepanek At Indian Wells [Video]
- In one of the lighter moments during second round play Saturday at Indian Wells, world No. 1 and defending champion Rafael Nadal had to leave the court during the second set of his 3-set win over Radek Stepanek because he spilled wa...