Indian Wells Tennis - 2013 BNP Paribas Open
- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Wednesday, March 6 - Sunday, March 17
- Begins on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: $ 9,000,000 WTA & ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal's Early 2014 Schedule Includes Miami
- eason. Nadal, a 3-time finalist there, missed the tournament last year to rest his knees after a title run at Indian Wells.
According to Marca, Nadal will also not return to Vina del Mar, but could still play in Buenos Aires and/...
- What If I Told You Rafael Nadal's 2013 Hardcourt Season Wasn't All That Great?
- for most of us his most shocking performances came on the on hardcourts. Riding those ailing knees, Nadal won Indian Wells then improbably swept the summer swing collecting titles in Canada, Cincinnati and of course the US Open, whi...
- Rafael Nadal Finishes No. 1, Ahead Of No. 2 Djokovic By 770 Ranking Points
- ut the Serb can catapult back to No. 1 in March when Nadal has 500 points from Acapulco and 1,000 points from Indian Wells coming off.
So Djokovic could be back to No. 1 for Miami, although that's assuming Novak defends titles in...
- Nadal Into Semis, Djoker v Del Potro Thursday in London
- Potro. Del Potro trails 10-3 in his head-to-head with Djokovic, but was victorious in three sets this year at Indian Wells.
- Roger Federer: Other Than The French Open, If I'm Playing Well The Match Is Still On My Racquet
- ybody else's racquet."
Federer also cited again the back issues which kept him from playing his best from Indian Wells through the US Open, but said he's now healthy.
He went on to add that the aging process, he's now 32, has...
- Federer, Nadal Advance In Paris; Djokovic v Isner As All Top 7 Seeds In Action Thursday
- his last 13 matches but has lost to the American the last two times in tournament play (2013 Cincinnai, 2012 Indian Wells).
THURSDAY PARIS SCHEDULE
COURT CENTRAL start 10:30 am
 S Wawrinka (SUI) vs  N Almagro (ESP)
- Del Potro Dominates Nadal, Will Duel Djokovic In Shanghai Final; Who's The Pick?
- as also won nine of 12 against Del Potro including that Wimbledon epic in July. But Del Potro did stun him at Indian Wells in March.
The key for the match, I think, will be Djokovic's serve. If he's struggling in anyway with it h...
- Nadal v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Shanghai SF Picks And Pans
- this very round. Well, I'm going to stand by it.
Nadal leads 8-3 in this one including a tough win in the Indian Wells final which Del Potro let slip away.
"I cannot expect a similar match to Indian Wells," said Nadal. "Even ...