- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Thursday, March 6 - Sunday, March 16
- Begins on: Men's --Thursday, March 6 Women's -- Wednesday, March 5
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $4,720,380 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Steve Simon
- Official Website: www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- Unstoppable Djokovic Wins Shanghai, Eyes Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- okovic through the first half of the year didn't reach a semifinal until Rome in May, and lost first round in Indian Wells and Miami, and prior to the quarterfinals at Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Madrid. After breaking through for hi...
- Federer, Djokovic Edge Closer To Shanghai Final; Zverev Secures ATP Finals Berth
- r Matthew Ebden.
Federer beat Coric this year in the Croat's only previous Masters semifinal appearance at Indian Wells and leads overall 2-1. But Coric won a nailbiter most recently in Halle in June.
“He's also really impro...
- Roger Federer: I'm Really Happy, I'm Healthy!
- great season: winning the Australian Open, getting back to world No. 1 in Rotterdam, playing a good final in Indian Wells, playing a decent grass court season," Federer said. "Having had the chances I did have against Kevin and all...
- Del Potro Returns To ATP Finals For Fifth Time
- for us. I will be excited to do well in London."
The 30-year-old Del Potro won his first Masters title at Indian Wells, and also made the US Open finals, the French semifinals and the quarterfinals at Wimbledon.
Del Potro joi...
- Novak Djokovic v Juan Martin Del Potro For The US Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- ing Cincinnati to become the first man to sweep all nine Masters.
Del Potro's been solid all year, winning Indian Wells, making the semifinals in Paris, the quarters at Wimbledon and he got a nice break with the Nadal injury.
- Naomi Osaka: When I Hugged Serena At The Net I Felt Like A Little Kid Again
I think he might take long walks, because maybe my matches stress him out or something. But, like, since Indian Wells, since a long time, he's always, like, come, but he's always watched my practices and stuff, but he's never r...
- Keys Wins, Up Thursday with Serena in US Open Semifinals
- US Open 2017 runner-up Madison Keys and this year's Indian Wells winner Naomi Osaka set up a blockbuster semifinal at the US Open as both players cruised past opponents on Wednesday in Flushing Meadows.
Osaka, in her first Slam ...
- Federer, Djokovic Move Closer To US Open QF, Zverev Out; Nadal, Delpo Sun.
- she to take on surprise Georgian Nikolaz Basilishvili. Juan Martin del Potro headlines in the evening against Indian Wells semifinalist Borna Coric.
The last American man, John Isner, takes on fellow bomber Milos Raonic and maybe...