- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Thursday, March 6 - Sunday, March 16
- Begins on: Men's --Thursday, March 6 Women's -- Wednesday, March 5
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $4,720,380 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Steve Simon
- Official Website: www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- Pliskova Saves MP At US Open; Sharapova, Venus, Kvitova-Muguruza Sunday
- ualifier Kaia Kanepi and Daria Kasatkina were also winners. And in the nightcap, Madison Keys rallied to beat Indian Wells winner Elena Vesnina 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 in a match that finished at 1:45am.
On a big Sunday, former champions V...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Have Good Weeks, I Have Bad Weeks, It's The Story Of My Career
- ave good weeks; I'll have bad weeks. It's just a roller-coaster.
"I have said it before. I had such a good Indian Wells, Miami, and then Davis Cup, we had a good win over America, and then, you know, things just went downhill fro...
- Rafael Nadal: I'd Rather Play Someone Easy Than Federer In The US Open SFs!
- r in the semifinals. The two have never met in New York and after losing to the Swiss at the Australian Open, Indian Wells and Miami, Nadal would like to avoid Federer if possible!
"I prefer to play against another one," Nadal sa...
- Kyrgios, Dimitrov Advance In Tiebreakers To Reach Cincinnati Masters Final
- since appearing in the 2014 Cincinnati final.
Dimitrov beat Kyrgios the only time they played back at 2015 Indian Wells in a final set tiebreaker. Kyrgios injured late in the third set, then failed to serve it out at 5-4.
- Federer Flawless Against Cilic, Wins Record 8th Wimbledon Title, 19th Grand Slam
- e and 19th overall slam.
The Australian Open title was a fairytale. Then he proved it was no fluke winning Indian Wells and Miami. And now he runs through a stacked Wimbledon field without dropping a single set, and losing serve ...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- pattern holds.
Wawrinka's been doing his thing, playing good at the Slams and a Masters here or there like Indian Wells, then he also has a few bad losses. But this week he's back to form and he arrives without dropping a set aft...
- Pablo Carreno Busta: Against Rafa, I Could Win Easy Or Lose Easy, You Never Know
- on clay.
Career Busta is having his best season winning the Estoril title, reaching the Rio final and the Indian Wells semifinals. ...
- Tennis Capsules: Wawrinka, Stosur, More Win ATP/WTA Titles Heading Into French
- , I think it was a great final," said Wawrinka, who won his first title of the year in his second final after Indian Wells. "Mischa was playing very well and maybe I was hesitating a bit in the beginning. I'm happy that I came back ...