Indian Wells Tennis - 2013 BNP Paribas Open
- Location: Indian Wells, U.S.A.
- Schedule: Wednesday, March 6 - Sunday, March 17
- Begins on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
- Draw Size: S-96 D-32
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: $ 9,000,000 WTA & ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/
- TV Schedule / Indian Wells Live Streaming
- Indian Wells Tickets
- About: One of the most scenic settings on the tour is home to first Masters event of the season. The 37th Indian Wells BNP Parisbas open kicks off on March 6 in Coachella Valley with another incredible field. Former champions Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead a strong men's draw. For the women, defending champion Victoria Azarenka returns along with Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki.
Do you like Indian Wells?
|Former Men's Indian Wells Tennis Champions:
2012 Roger Federer
2011 Novak Djokovic
2010 Ivan Ljubicic
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Lleyton Hewitt
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Andre Agassi
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Jim Courier
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1988 Boris Becker
1987 Boris Becker
The latest Indian Wells tournament news:
- Federer, Nadal Meet Again In The Rome Final, Who's The Pick?
- v. Rafael Nadal
It's not their first meeting of the year. The two greats locked up in a one-sided affair at Indian Wells won easily by Nadal. Roger was really struggling with his back in that one, and thus far this week, despite a...
- Nadal Survives Gulbis Gaunlet, Ferrer Next; Federer, Djokovic, Sharapova, Serena Roll On In Rome
- in the match and also in the the second and third sets but he is the champion and well, I lost against him in Indian Wells when I also thought I played better than him," said Gulbis who gave himself an A- grade. "He is solid and he ...
- Federer's Slide Continues As Nadal Rolls On In Madrid; Murray Wins A Third Set Breaker
- set. I'm pretty happy the way I played."
In his last three events, Federer has been a SF (Rotterdam), QF (Indian Wells) and now third round in Madrid. It's not a good trend.
"I'm going to go back to the practice court, train ...
- Nadal Dominates In Madrid Opener, Azarena Loses First Match Of Year; Federer v Nishikori Thursday
- have to give Ekaterina credit - she played really well," said Azarenka who was playing her first event since Indian Wells. "I felt like I had a lot of chances; I just didn't take them. I put myself down a little bit. Hey, I didn't ...
- Roger Federer: I Took A Break So I'll Be Tough To Beat The Next Few Weeks
- itle defense in Madrid. The former No. 1 hasn't played since a mid-March quarterfinal loss to Rafael Nadal at Indian Wells. But said said this extended break will prove beneficial in the long run as he begins a very busy stretch of ...
- Rafael Nadal In Striking Distance Of Novak Djokovic's 2013 Ranking Lead; Federer Now 10th!
- Rafa rose, Federer fell further sliding down to No. 10. The Swiss, who hasn't played since losing to Nadal at Indian Wells about 45 days, trails No. 9 Nicolas Almagro by 135 points. Roger could successfully defend his Madrid title a...
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- Slam champion was located in the crowd.
Federer, who hasn't hit a ball since losing to Rafael Nadal in at Indian Wells over a month, is scheduled back on the circuit in about 10 days in Madrid.
This week the 31-year-old Feder...
- Roger Federer Falls Out Of Top 8 In 2013 Rankings
- hose eight who qualify for the prestigious year-end Barclay's London Finals. Federer, who hasn't played since Indian Wells, slid to No. 9 in today's released 2013 points only rankings.
Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray are still 1 a...