The latest Kitzbuhel tournament news:
- Kohlschreiber Bikes Way to ATP Kitzbuhel Crown
- German Philipp Kohlschreiber won a second career Kitzbuhel title on Saturday when he defeated Joao Sousa 6-3, 6-4 in the final of the clay court Generali Open.
The 33 year old rebounded from a leg injury a week ago when he re...
- Lorenzi Defends, Haas Receives Wild Card at ATP Generali Open in Kitzbuhel; Preview
- title from last year, and Tommy Haas continues his goodbye tour next week on red clay at the Generali Open in Kitzbuhel:
KITZBUHEL, Austria; surface: clay
Seeds: Pablo Cuevas, Fabio Fognini, Paolo Lorenzi, G...
- Russian Teen Rublev Confirms #NextGen Status with ATP Umag Title
- P Finals in Milan on Nov. 7-11.
The No. 34-ranked Lorenzi was trying to win his second ATP title following Kitzbuhel last year, falling to 1-3 in career finals.
"He played remarkable throughout the week and again today," sa...
- Tsonga Lets Hair Down, Power Game Out to Beat Goffin for ATP Rotterdam Title
- the Top 10 on Monday."
Goffin dropped to 2-6 in career finals and 0-2 this year, last raising a trophy at Kitzbuhel in 2014.
- Berdych Battles Vesely In Shenzhen Rematch; Thiem, Dimitrov, Khachanov Headline Chengdu QFs
- st No. 4 seed Feliciano Lopez. The 20-year-old Khachanov is in his second ATP quarterfinal after reaching the Kitzbuhel last eight over the summer.
Top seed Dominic Thiem advanced today to face French Open quarterfinal Albert...
- Dominic Thiem Admits He's Played A Lot Of Tennis Already This Year And It's Taking Its Toll
- c Thiem. August hasn't even started the 22-year-old has already played 20 events and 63 matches.
And after Kitzbuhel on clay last week, he had to retire from Toronto during his match Wednesday with Kevin Anderson due to a hip ...
- Paolo Lorenzi Sets Record As Oldest 1st Time ATP Winner With Kitzbuhel Trophy Over Nikoloz Basilashvili
- tour on Saturday when the No. 4 seed beat Nikoloz Basilashvili, 6-3, 6-4 in the final of the Generali Open in Kitzbuhel.
"I don't look at the age, so I don't mind if it's happening at 34," Lorenzi said.
Lorenzi is 1-1 in c...
- Toronto Preview: Lone Big 4 Entrant Novak Djokovic Returns As Heavy Favorite
- ters and that's where it ends when he goes up against Dominic Thiem. That is if Thiem can transition from the Kitzbuhel clay to the quick courts in Canada, he could make a semifinal run. Wait...On second thought, I think Thiem, w...