Anna Blinkova - News and More
- Nationality: RUS (Russia)
- Birthdate: September 10, 1998
- Age: 20 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Anna Blinkova?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Draws Sharapova At US Open; Barty Back To No. 1?
- defend her biggest career title by also recovering from a knee injury. The Japanese star opens against the young 20-year-old Russian Anna Blinkova then could either teen Coco Gauff or Anastasia Potapova who meet in the first round. The struggling Kiki Bertens is in the quarter along wi...
- Osaka Wins Thriller Over Azarenka, Serena In Charge At French; Muguruza v Svitolina in 3R
- said. "She was just playing really tactical tennis, and I just had to play a little bit better."
Several seeds did go down at Anna Blinkova ousted French No. 1 and 24 seed Caroline Garcia, former Top 10 Andrea Petkovic sent home Su-Wei Hsieh, Monica Puig dashed Daria Kasatkina, ...
- Nadal, Federer Beat Germans At French, Dimitrov Ousts Cilic; Djokovic, Delpo On Deck
- German opposition Wednesday at the French Open, legends Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer both had no major issues. Yes, they were tested a bit, but the outcomes were never in doubt.
Playing on Suzanne Lenglen where he's now 19-0, Nadal took care of qualifier Yannick Maden 6-1, 6-...
- Wozniacki Wins in Extreme Heat at US Open; Serena, Venus Up Wednesday
- playing in her first US Open main draw, will next meet qualifier and former world No. 2 Vera Zvonareva who beat fellow Russian Anna Blinkova in three. Genie Bouchard, another qualifier, beat French wildcard Harmony Tan, lining up Czech Marketa Vondrousova in the second round.
- Muguruza Withdraws From San Jose; Stephens Washes Out In Washington
- the match, so hopefully I can recover for the next tournaments," Muguruza said.
Instead of the Spaniard, Azarenka met lucky loser Anna Blinkova and rolled losing just one game.
Elise Mertens was also a winner.
Today, Venus Williams opens play against Heather Watson and Madison...
- Wozniacki Eats Bugs, Joins Seeded Exodus at Wimbledon
- matter as long as you win."
The elder Williams will next face No. 20 seed Kiki Bertens who was a 6-4, 6-0 winner over Russian teen Anna Blinkova. Keys in the third round will line up against 29-year-old Russian Evgeniya Rodina, who came back to beat Sorana Cirstea 1-6, 6-3, 6-3.