Anna Blinkova - News and More
- Nationality: RUS (Russia)
- Birthdate: September 10, 1998
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Anna Blinkova?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Osaka Successfully Begins US Open Title Defense, Coco Mania Continues; Williams Sisters Return
- start the much-maligned Naomi Osaka opened her US Open title defense with a much-needed 6-4, 6-7(5), 6-2 win over 20-year-old Russian Anna Blinkova.
The 21-year-old Osaka fell quickly behind 4-1 before coming back to take the first. In the second, despite continued to spray errors, t...
- Serena Slaps Sharapova Around At US Open; Osaka Begins Title Defense Tuesday
On Tuesday, the struggling Naomi Osaka tests the left knee in her title defense opener against rising 20-year-old Russian Anna Blinkova.
Wimbledon champ Simona Halep and Sloane Stephens also headline play along with the return of Wimbledon start Coco Gauff who meets the 1...
- Serena Draws Sharapova At US Open; Barty Back To No. 1?
- defend her biggest career title by also recovering from a knee injury. The Japanese star opens against the young 20-year-old Russian Anna Blinkova then could either teen Coco Gauff or Anastasia Potapova who meet in the first round. The struggling Kiki Bertens is in the quarter along wi...
- Osaka Wins Thriller Over Azarenka, Serena In Charge At French; Muguruza v Svitolina in 3R
- said. "She was just playing really tactical tennis, and I just had to play a little bit better."
Several seeds did go down at Anna Blinkova ousted French No. 1 and 24 seed Caroline Garcia, former Top 10 Andrea Petkovic sent home Su-Wei Hsieh, Monica Puig dashed Daria Kasatkina, ...
- Nadal, Federer Beat Germans At French, Dimitrov Ousts Cilic; Djokovic, Delpo On Deck
- German opposition Wednesday at the French Open, legends Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer both had no major issues. Yes, they were tested a bit, but the outcomes were never in doubt.
Playing on Suzanne Lenglen where he's now 19-0, Nadal took care of qualifier Yannick Maden 6-1, 6-...
- Wozniacki Wins in Extreme Heat at US Open; Serena, Venus Up Wednesday
- playing in her first US Open main draw, will next meet qualifier and former world No. 2 Vera Zvonareva who beat fellow Russian Anna Blinkova in three. Genie Bouchard, another qualifier, beat French wildcard Harmony Tan, lining up Czech Marketa Vondrousova in the second round.