Bianca Andreescu - News and More
Do you like Bianca Andreescu?
- Defending Champion Bianca Andreescu Withdraws From Indian Wells
- big name pulled out of Indian Wells Saturday when defending champion Bianca Andreescu withdrew due to her continued issues with her left knee. The 19-year-old hasn't played since injuring that knee during the WTA Finals last October. “As many of you know, I’ve been worki...
- USA Survives Latvian Upset Bid In Fed Cup, Serena Loses
- group winners contesting the semifinals before the final on Sunday, April 19. Switzerland defeated Canada 3-1. US Open champion Bianca Andreescu did not play singles but appeared in doubles in a loss. Slovakia also ousted Great Britain. Brazil, Canada, Great Britain, Japan, Kaz...
- Serena, Kenin, Osaka In Action This Weekend During Fed Cup Qualifiers
- (SUI) v Leylah Annie Fernandez (CAN) Jil Teichmann (SUI) v Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) Viktorija Golubic/Stefanie Voegele (SUI) v Bianca Andreescu/Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN) BELGIUM v KAZAKHSTAN Venue: SC Lange Munte, Kortrijk, BEL (hard - indoor) Elise Mertens (BEL) v Zarina Diyas ...
- Australian Open Women's Preview: Serena, Osaka Lead Open Field
- in her 16. The top half of the women's draw will see action on Monday, bottom half on Tuesday. Reigning US Open champion Bianca Andreescu withdrew due to a knee. Two-time champion Victoria Azarenka also pulled out due to personal issues. Former champions in the field are Os...
- Bad Knee Won't Allow Bianca Andreescu To Play The Australian Open
- her bad left knee still now ready to go, reigning US Open champion Bianca Andreescu has officially withdrawn from the upcoming Australian Open. The 19-year-old made the announcement on twitter: "Hey guys, just wanted to give you a little update on my knee rehab after I got injured...
- Serena Set For Return In Auckland, Wozniacki Retirement Countdown Underway; Gauff Opens 2020
- with Caroline Garcia or Amanda Anisimova in the semifinals. The 10th-ranked Serena hasn't played since her stunning loss to Bianca Andreescu in the US Open final. She has won 10 of 13 meetings with Kuznetsova. Serena played Auckland in 2017 but fell in the second round to Madi...
- Serena Slams Svitolina To Reach 10th US Open Final, Will Meet Andreescu
- Teen Andreescu Shocks Kerber At Indian Wells For First WTA Title
- Andreescu Continues Stunning Run At Indian Wells, Gets Kerber In Final
- Serena, Osaka Advance To Friday Showdown In Toronto; Andreescu To Face Pliskova
- After Slow Start, Serena Swats Away Bouzkova, Will Face Teen Andreescu For Toronto Title
- Serena Slams Osaka, Halep Retires; Andreescu Keeps Winning In Toronto