Daniel Brands - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: July 17, 1987
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Deggendorf, Germany
- Residence: Bogen, Germany
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Klaus Langenbach
Do you like Daniel Brands?
Full name is Daniel Fabian Brands...Father, Karl-Bernd, works at an insurance company; mother, Ingrid, is a housewife...Has three older brothers, Simon, Philip ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Hyeong Chung Inks Deal With Car Maker Genesis
- endorsement money is starting roll in for 2018 break out star Hyeon Chung. The 21-year-old Australian Open semifinalist just signed a 5-year deal with Korean luxury car maker Genesis to become the brand's first global ambassador.
“Ever since I was young, I always dreamed of pl...
- Maria Sharapova's Sponsorship Woes: Nike, Porsche Suspend Relationship, Tag Heuer Won't Renew
- Sharapova's bombshell doping announcement yesterday is already hitting her in the bank account. The richest female athlete on the planet has seen three of her main sponsors take action in less than 24 hours.
Nike, which signed the Russian to an 8-year, $70 million dollar deal ...
- Murray v Tomic Next on Aussie Radar; Djokovic, Federer Up Sunday; X-Notes
- lower half of the men's draw advanced in metronomic fashion on Saturday in Melbourne, with no seeded upsets setting up some blockbuster fourth round matches moving into the weekend.
No. 2 seed Andy Murray led the charge, unaware that his father-in-law had collapsed on another co...
- Why Does Novak Djokovic Eat Dates On Court?
- player has his quirks. Rafael Nadal picks his pants, arranges his water bottles just so. Roger Federer doesn't sweat, he likes to put his hair back under his headband and Andy Murray makes odd jaw movements from time to time.
But what about Novak Djokovic? The world No. 1 does...
- Ivo Karlovic Just Hit A 3-Set Record 45 Aces In a Win Over Tomas Berdych Today In Halle [Chart]
2015 Halle (G)
d. Tomas Berdych
75, 67(8), 63, QF
2014 Zagreb (I)
d. Daniel Brands
67 75 76, 1R
1995 Kuala Lumpur (I)
d. Byron Black
67 62 64, 2R
2007 Lyon (I)
- Novak Djokovic Is My Early U.S. Open Favorite, But Buyer Beware
- in-form would lose to with the way he's been playing all year.
Last season we saw a lot of issues for Federer - losing to Delbonis, Brands, etc. This year even his losses have been good ones. So someone will have to play really well to beat him.
That said, if there's a conce...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbledon, July 2
- tournament. I think he played very good match against Federer; very good match today against Djokovic. He save difficult match against Brands. Yeah, he's the best of his draw, so for that reason he's in the final. No one opponent can be more difficult than Tomas to play this final...
- Andy Roddick Interview - French Open, May 25
- Roddick InterviewFrench Open, May 25
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Obviously you were playing another French player on a court that is notyour favorite. What were your sensationsout there today? How did it feel tostart?
ANDY RODDICK: I'm just glad I finally won a...