Diego Schwartzman - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: August 16, 1992
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Sebastian Prieto
Do you like Diego Schwartzman?
Speaks Spanish and English...Started playing tennis aged seven...Parents are Ricardo and Silvana; has two brothers, Andres, a travel agent, and Matias, a comput ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer, Nadal Fly Past Frenchmen Into Wimbledon 4th RD; Querrey Cruising
- get his first look at rising Italian Matteo Berrettini on Monday. The 23-year-old Berrettini saved multiple match points to beat Diego Schwartzman 6-7(5), 7-6(2), 4-6, 7-6(5), 6-3 in 4 hours, 18 minutes.
Berrettini just won Stuttgart without dropping a serve.
"I don't know him ve...
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
- Pouille while Nadal gets rival Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
Kei Nishikori also meets American Steve Johnson and Matteo Berrettini battles Diego Schwartzman in a all-seeded affair.
SATURDAY WIMBLEDON SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT - SHOW COURT - 13:00 START
Ashleigh Barty (AUS)  vs Harriet Dart (...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this pas...
- Auger-Aliassime Beats Hapless Tsitsipas Again In Queen's; Murray Not Done In Doubles
- semifinals, Gilles Simon, a winner over Nicolas Mahut in a final set breaker, takes on Daniil Medvedev after the Russian crushed Diego Schwartzman 6-2, 6-2.
In doubles, Andy Murray is still in the event after his doubles match was suspended due to darkness. Murray and Feliciano Lope...
- Murray Wins In Doubles, Tsitsipas Takes Two, Cilic Out
- [he] would like to play. I’m asssuming he spoke with his team and thought it might be a nice thing to do.”
In singles action, Diego Schwartzman shocked 2-time champion Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-4.
On a busy Thursday as the event played catch-up, several players had to play two matches. ...
- Del Potro Withdraws From Queen's After Knee Injury; Murray Makes Return Thurs.
- with Andy Murray making his return in doubles action.
Stefanos Tsitsipas tries to finish off Kyle Edmund. Marin Cilic meets Diego Schwartzman and Grigor Dimitrov faces Felix Auger-Aliassime.
Several players will be doubling-up in singles.
Sobre la rodilla de @delpotrojuanUpd...
- Federer, Nadal Open Play Wednesday In Montreal; Thiem Tamed By Schwartzman
- Grigor Dimitrov Meltdown Gives Diego Schwartzman His First Career ATP Title
- Schwartzman Beats Verdasco for ATP Rio Title; Next Meeting in Acapulco 1st Round
- Ferrer Defends, Schwartzman Leads at ATP Bastad; Preview
- Former Champions Thiem, Schwartzman Headline ATP Rio
- Cecchinato Blasts Schwartzman In Buenos Aires Final