Diego Schwartzman - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: August 16, 1992
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Sebastian Prieto
Do you like Diego Schwartzman?
Speaks Spanish and English...Started playing tennis aged seven...Parents are Ricardo and Silvana; has two brothers, Andres, a travel agent, and Matias, a comput ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Medvedev, Khachanov Lead Antwerp; Wawrinka, Murray In Antwerp; Dimitrov In Stockholm
- continues his comeback against Belgian Kimmer Coppejans. With a win, Murray would face either Hugo Dellien or Pablo Cuevas. He could Diego Schwartzman in the quarters and Goffin in the semifinals.
A year ago, Kyle Edmund upended Monfils for the win.
Over in Stockholm, Stefanos Tsitsi...
- Murray Scores 3-Set Win Over Londero In Shanghai; Federer Opens Play Tuesday
- 9 seed Gael Monfils was also a winner beating over Italian Lorenzo Sonego in three sets. Vasek Pospisil upset No. 14 seed Diego Schwartzman and Denis Shapovalov knocked out Frances Tiafoe 6-4, 6-2.
On Tuesday, the second round begins highlighted by Roger Federer. The 2-time c...
- Djokovic, Federer Headline Shanghai Masters; Murray Plays Monday
- five events, winning two including St. Petersburg last month to give his a 24-3 record over that span. Medvedev could collide with Diego Schwartzman and in the quarterfinals he could run into countryman Karen Khachanov.
”With the results I achieve... that changed a lot of things in...
- Favorites Zverev, Tsitsipas Winners In Beijing; Murray v Thiem Friday
- seeking to improve his bid for a return to London to defend his title there, will now face American Sam Querrey who knocked out Diego Schwartzman in a tight affair 7-6(2), 6-7(7), 6-3.
Querrey's countryman John Isner advanced with a win over Daniel Evans 7-6(3), 7-5. And he'll now ...
- Berrettini Grinds Out Win Over Monfils, Nadal Is Next On Friday At US Open
- job for me, my team and my family."
Up next for Berrettini will be none other than Rafael Nadal who won a baseline war against Diego Schwartzman 6-4, 7-5, 6-2.
Nadal blew big leads of 4-0 in the first and 5-0 in the second but avoid a total collapse and simply overpowered the Arge...
- Dimitrov Downs Ailing Federer In 5-Set US Open Shocker; Nadal Lone Big 3 Left
- big man Matteo Berrettini for a first time. Then in the evening, Rafael Nadal, who has won 24 of his last 25 matches, takes on Diego Schwartzman. Nadal leads the Argentine 7-0.
- Nadal Chops Up Cilic, Zverev Upset By Schwartzman At US Open; Federer, Wawrinka Tues.
- Federer, Nadal Open Play Wednesday In Montreal; Thiem Tamed By Schwartzman
- Grigor Dimitrov Meltdown Gives Diego Schwartzman His First Career ATP Title
- Schwartzman Beats Verdasco for ATP Rio Title; Next Meeting in Acapulco 1st Round
- Ferrer Defends, Schwartzman Leads at ATP Bastad; Preview
- Former Champions Thiem, Schwartzman Headline ATP Rio