Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full Bio
- Swiatek Becomes Poland's First Singles Grand Slam Champion, Beats Kenin For French Open Title
- Swiatek woke up today having never even won a WTA before. She'll go to sleep as a Grand Slam champion. The poised 19-year-old capped an incredible run at Roland Garros best Sofia Kenin 6-4, 6-1 in the final this afternoon at the French Open. "I'm just proud of myself," Swi...
- Serena Sacked By Sakkari; Osaka, Azarenka Advance To QFs
- upsets continued to be the story at the Cincinnati Masters played in New York this week. The tournament tonight lost its biggest star Serena Williams in an unusual fashion. The 23-time Grand Slam champion was serving for the match at 5-4 in the second set against Maria Sakkar...
- Novak Djokovic Posts Message Of Hope: We Need To Dig Deep Now, Regenerate On Every Level Of Our Beings
- this week, world No. 1 Novak Djokovic hit social media to offer up some encouragement and hope in these difficult times. "I pray for the health and healing of you. May God heal any sickness you have physical, mental or spiritual. May he give you health, energy and joy tod...
- Madrid Davis Cup Field Set; USA, Croatia, Italy Qualify, Argentina Eliminated
- played ITALY defeated KOREA, REP. 4-0 Venue: Circolo Tennis Cagliari, Cagliari, ITA (clay - outdoor) Fabio Fognini (ITA) d. Duckhee Lee (KOR) 60 63 Gianluca Mager (ITA) d. Ji Sung Nam (KOR) 63 75 Simone Bolelli/Fabio Fognini (ITA) d. Ji Sung Nam/Min-Kyu Song (KOR) 63 61 S...
- Federer Survives Tennys Test, Djokovic Next; Nadal v Thiem In QF
- Federer pulled out a "miracle" in his quarterfinal win over Tennys Sandgren at the Australian Open. Dealing with a groin injury, Federer came from 2-1 down in sets and saved seven match points to deny the upset-minded American 6-3, 2-6, 2-6, 7-6(8), 6-3. Federer was a heavy...
- Gauff Stuns, Serena Gets Stunned At Australian Open, Wozniacki Retires; Halep, Svitolina-Muguruza Sat.
- and nearly completed the comeback in a tight, nervy third set. Afterward, Wozniacki was joined on court by her family and husband David Lee. “I think it was only fitting that my last match was a three-setter, a grinder and that I would finish my career with a forehand error...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Andy Murray Likes To Sleep With The Air Conditioning On!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- After Finally Reaching No. 1, Simona Halep Admits She Couldn't Sleep Ahead Of Her Beijing Final