Igor Andreev - News and More
Do you like Igor Andreev?Began playing tennis at age seven in Moscow at sports center Spartak...Father, Valeri, is a businessman; mother, Marina, is a housewife...Has one younger brothe ... Read Full Bio
- Dimitrov Pulls But Wawrinka Leads at ATP Sofia Open; Preview
- vs. the always-upset-minded Seppi, and (2) Mannarino vs. the Baghdatis-Kukushkin winner... Wildcards were awarded to Bulgarians Adrian Andreev, Alexander Donski and Dimitar Kuzmanov... In addition to Dimitrov (shoulder) withdrawing, other players pulling were Matthew Ebden, Chun...
- Murray v Tomic Next on Aussie Radar; Djokovic, Federer Up Sunday; X-Notes
- Grand Slam-winning match fixer. Other names of suspected players in flagged matches according to a story by Vice Sports include Andreev, Bogomolov, Chela, Dodig, Ebden, Gabashvili, Gimeno-Traver, Golubev, Hajek, Istomin, Lacko, Montanes, Russell and Tipsarevic...Hewitt has b...
- Federer, Serena Take Juicy Hamburg, Bastad Guarantees: Previews
- bye...Wildcards went to Colombians Nicolas Barrientos, Carlos Salamanca and Eduardo Struvay...Pulling from the event were Igor Andreev, Denis Kudla, Gilles Muller, Rajeev Ram, Newport semifinalist Michael Russell, and Jack Sock. Collector Swedish Open Bastad, Sweden; Su...
- Roger Federer Will Play On Clay In Gstaad Later This Month
- get match play and pick up ranking points, Federer will return to Gstaad for the first time since 2004 when he won the title beating Igor Andreev in four sets - back then they played best-of-5 finals at some ATP events. "I'm looking forward playing in Switzerland in front of my fan...
- Novak Djokovic: I Just Beat The Best Player Ever On Clay, I Am Full Of Joy! [Video]
- also ended Nadal's 81-match winning streak on clay in the month of April, a streak that goes back to April 8, 2005 when Rafa lost to Igor Andreev in the Valencia quarters. After winning his 14th Masters 1000 title (37th overall, 3rd this year), Novak will have two weeks off to rest...
- Maria Kirilenko And Alex Ovechkin Are Engaged!
- made the best of it tying up one of the beauties on the WTA. Kirilenko, who was previously dating another Russian, the ATP's Igor Andreev, began dating Ovechkin just over a year ago. And this is not the first Russian hockey-tennis hook-up. Sergei Fedorov once was linked with A...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- Federer InterviewMarch 13, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/I. Andreev7-5, 7-6THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. That was the first time you beat him without losing a set. Did it seem like it went a bit smoother for you?ROGER FEDERER: Oh, I don't know abo...
- Roger Federer Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- not me. Q. Are you happy with the way the tournament's going now? ROGER FEDERER: Sure. I mean, I'm happy I survived a scare against Andreev. After that, I was able to come through comfortably in the next two rounds into week two. I feel like I'm obviously fresh and ready to take...
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- What is an Unforced Error? Federer v. Andreev