John Isner - News and More
Do you like John Isner?Full name John Robert Isner...Began playing tennis at age nine...Father, Robert, is a builder; mother Karen, is a real estate agent...Has two older brothers, Jo ... Read Full Bio
- Favorites Nadal, Thiem Ease Into French Open 3R; Djokovic Back Thurs.
- Diego Schwartzman and Stan Wawrinka were also winners. American qualifier Sebastian Korda continued his breakout upsetting the giant John Isner in four sets. Tomorrow, Novak Djokovic returns against Ricardas Berankis. Stefanis Tstisipas takes on Pablo Cuevas and his fellow youngs...
- Murray Manhandled By Wawrinka At French Open; Nadal, Thiem Monday
- and today it worked." Sinner will set himself up with Frenchman Benjamin Bonzi on Wednesday. American men had a good day as John Isner, Taylor Fritz and Sebastian Korda all advanced. Korda, the son of 1992 French finalist Petr Korda, collected his first career tour win beat...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Konta v Gauff Headline Opening Day At French Open
- be Murray's first match on clay since 2017 French. The Scot did not partake in a clay tune-up to rest his metal hip. American men John Isner and Taylor Fritz are in action. David Goffin opens the newly-roofed Chatrier against Italian teen Jannik Sinner. Alexander Zverev and Di...
- Djokovic, Zverev Advance On Day 1 At US Open, Big Men Fall; Murray Tuesday
- quarterfinal, semifinal match normally against him. I am extremely happy to be through.” Anderson's fellow big men also fell. John Isner suffered a fifth straight defeat to countryman Steve Johnson going down in a fifth set tiebreaker. And popular deep pick Reilly Opelka was ...
- Djokovic, Osaka, Zverev v Anderson Headline Opening Day At The US Open
- Shapovalov is expected to shine on Armstrong against American youngster Sebastian Korda, son of Australian Open champion Petr. John Isner takes on countryman Steve Johnson also on the along with past champion Angelique Kerber and teen sensation Coco Gauff who faces former semi...
- Djokovic The Favorite For 18, Tsitsipas, Thiem Challengers; US Open Picks And Pans
- QUARTER The top seeded Serb has to like his chances with a comfortable early draw out the 16s where he could run into the dangerous John Isner. But best-of-5 will make things nearly impossible for the American. On these quick courts, he could run into another American in the quarte...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- moment. Q. About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get tall...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break po...
- Nadal v Djokovic, Isner v Anderson; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Masters Isner; Serena v Venus Tonight at US Open
- Federer Slams Nadal, Meets Isner For Indian Wells Title; Can Big John Beat Djokovic, Roger And Nadal This Weekend?
- Djokovic, Isner Reach One Indian Wells SF; Will Federer Face Nadal In The Other?
- Cilic, Isner Upsets Add to US Open Chaos; Federer, Nadal Up Saturday
- Baghdatis Bounces Federer; Nadal v. Isner Today at Indian Wells