Juan Monaco - News and More
Do you like Juan Monaco?Started playing at age six...Father, Hector, is a businessman...Mother, Cristina, is an architect...Has one sister, Mara, and brother, Andres...Enjoys spending ... Read Full Bio
- Murray Manhandled By Wawrinka At French Open; Nadal, Thiem Monday
- easy playing against him,” said Sinner. “I know him quite well before, we practiced together quite a lot in Cincinnati, the US Open, Monaco. He's a great guy. You go on court obviously to win. The first set was very tight, a lot of breaks of serve, and it was the key to manage t...
- Grigor Dimitrov Becomes First Big Tennis Name To Test Positive For Coronavirus
- the star announced Sunday on social media. “I want to reach out and let my fans and friends know that I tested positive back in Monaco for Covid-19," the Bulgarian posted on Instagram. "I want to make sure anyone who has been in contact with me during these past days gets t...
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married In Mallorca [Videos]
- October 20, 2019 The event, held at La Fortaleza, was attended by about 350 guests including players David Ferrer, Juan Monaco and Feliciano Lopez. Congratulations to Rafa and Xisca who first began dating 14 years ago! Wedding videos: Nadal's fi...
- Roger Federer Hints Next Year Could Be Complicated For The Big 3
- be interesting to see who is going to make the World Tour Finals, especially if so many guys have won especially big titles, like Fabio in Monaco. "I think it's going to be good. I'm happy to see that it is the way it is, to be quite honest." Once the rain subsides, Federer wil...
- Roger Federer Wants The Challenge Of Longer Rallies Which Clay Can Demand
- the sets just because you can serve your way out of trouble which maybe you cannot do time and time again on other clay court events like Monaco, maybe Barcelona. I haven't been there in so long, but everything at sea-level plays different, you know. So that's why I know Madrid is no...
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise Into Monte Carlo Quarters; Zverev, Thiem Tumble Out
- I think. I produced some great tennis from the beginning until the end of the match and I'm very happy to be in the quarter-finals in Monaco." Zverev, who has 3-5 in his last eight matches, fell apart after playing the Italian tough to 3-all in the first. "I'm really happy....
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- it is what it is. I'm the last guy who gets pulled all the way down and then can't get up for the next tournament. I'm excited going Monaco now. I'm going to fly there directly and prepare as well as I can for the clay court season. It's a big swing coming up now in Europe, ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- a bit faster, but it is what it is. It's also a surface I can play my best tennis on, so we'll see how it goes. Q. You have Juan Monaco next. Can you talk about him and the matchup? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I think we've only played once before in Hamburg. That was in 20...
- Federer Shreds Soderling, Djokovic Next; Murray Visits Monaco in Shanghai
- Kerber, Errani, Monaco, Andujar Win WTA/ATP Titles
- Fed Cup Results; Berdych, Youzhny, Monaco Win ATP Titles
- Roland Garros Meltdown Alerts: Li Exits, Nadal Embarrasses Monaco
- Juan Monaco Imitates Maria Sharapova [Video]
- Roddick, Monaco, Bellucci, Cibulkova, Hercog Win Titles