Juan Monaco - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: March 29, 1984
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Pepo Clavet, Diego Junqueira
Do you like Juan Monaco?
Started playing at age six...Father, Hector, is a businessman...Mother, Cristina, is an architect...Has one sister, Mara, and brother, Andres...Enjoys spending ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer Hints Next Year Could Be Complicated For The Big 3
- be interesting to see who is going to make the World Tour Finals, especially if so many guys have won especially big titles, like Fabio in Monaco.
"I think it's going to be good. I'm happy to see that it is the way it is, to be quite honest."
Once the rain subsides, Federer wil...
- Roger Federer Wants The Challenge Of Longer Rallies Which Clay Can Demand
- the sets just because you can serve your way out of trouble which maybe you cannot do time and time again on other clay court events like Monaco, maybe Barcelona. I haven't been there in so long, but everything at sea-level plays different, you know. So that's why I know Madrid is no...
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise Into Monte Carlo Quarters; Zverev, Thiem Tumble Out
- I think. I produced some great tennis from the beginning until the end of the match and I'm very happy to be in the quarter-finals in Monaco."
Zverev, who has 3-5 in his last eight matches, fell apart after playing the Italian tough to 3-all in the first.
"I'm really happy....
- Novak Djokovic: The Monte Carlo Clay Courts Are Slow, My Game Will Be Tested Big Time
- enduring,” Djokovic said. “You have to be able to construct the point in various ways. It is a slow surface.
“Clay courts here in Monaco are probably the slowest of the big ones that we have on the Tour. My game and everybody’s game will be tested big-time, but that’s why...
- Roger Federer: I'm Not Very Confident Going Into This Clay Court Season
- point, not one shot on clay, I don't believe, last year. Two years ago I played two days. Three years ago I played not feeling great in Monaco and Rome and all that. So it's been so little that I really don't know what to expect."
He did say that the Miami title and results to t...
- Novak Djokovic: I Did Think About Leaving Tennis [Video]
- his Laureus acceptance speech Monday night in Monaco for a fourth Sportsman of the Year honor, Novak Djokovic revealed that he was close to quitting the sport, but his wife, Jelena, helped him back. And she got a big Thank You on the world stage.
"Yes, I did think about leavi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- it is what it is. I'm the last guy who gets pulled all the way down and then can't get up for the next tournament. I'm excited going Monaco now. I'm going to fly there directly and prepare as well as I can for the clay court season. It's a big swing coming up now in Europe, ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- a bit faster, but it is what it is. It's also a surface I can play my best tennis on, so we'll see how it goes. Q. You have Juan Monaco next. Can you talk about him and the matchup? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I think we've only played once before in Hamburg. That was in 20...
- Federer Shreds Soderling, Djokovic Next; Murray Visits Monaco in Shanghai
- Kerber, Errani, Monaco, Andujar Win WTA/ATP Titles
- Fed Cup Results; Berdych, Youzhny, Monaco Win ATP Titles
- Roland Garros Meltdown Alerts: Li Exits, Nadal Embarrasses Monaco
- Juan Monaco Imitates Maria Sharapova [Video]
- Roddick, Monaco, Bellucci, Cibulkova, Hercog Win Titles