Julia Goerges - News and More
- Nationality: GER ()
- Birthdate: November 02, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Bad Oldesloe, Germany
- Residence: Bad Oldesloe & Hannover, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro (July 2005)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Julia Goerges?
Coached by Sascha Nensel ... Father is Klaus, mother is Inge (both work in an insurance office); older sister is Maike ... Began playing tennis at age 6 ... Fa ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Slams Goerges at Wimbledon, Barty Streaks To 15
- Williams moved into her 60th career Grand Slam fourth round after cruising past Julia Goerges 6-3, 6-4 in a Wimbledon third round encounter.
“I just need to keep it up,” Serena said after her best performance of the week. “Each match for me really counts. I haven't had a...
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
Lucas Pouille (FRA)  vs Roger Federer (SUI) 
No.1 COURT - SHOW COURT - 13:00 START
Serena Williams (USA)  vs Julia Goerges (GER) 
Sloane Stephens (USA)  vs Johanna Konta (GBR) 
Joao Sousa (POR) vs Daniel Evans (GBR) ...
- Gauff Saves Match Points In Thrilling Win Over Hercog, Halep Next At Wimbledon; Serena, Konta-Stephens Sat.
- down in the first to win 6-4, 6-2. Teen Dayana Yastremska is next.
Seven-time champion Serena Williams returns Saturday to face Julia Goerges in a rematch of their 2018 Wimbledon semifinal. Sloane Stephens will try to avenge a French loss to Brit Johanna Konta. World No. 1 Ash Bar...
- Serena Survives Tussle With Teen at Wimbledon, Kerber Upset; Gauff Gets Center Friday
- then went up 5-2 in the third before the feisty, fearless Juvan mounted a late charge that fell just short.
Serena will now get Julia Goerges on Saturday in a rematch of their semifinal from last year.
Defending champion Angelique Kerber was a potential fourth round opponent fo...
- Wimbledon Favorites Serena, Barty, Kerber Advance, Sharapova Out; Gauff, Halep Wed.
- Beatrice Hadad-Maia.
British favorite Johanna Konta was a winner and so too were Kiki Bertens, Elise Mertens, 2018 semifinalist Julia Goerges and 17-year-old Amanda Anisimova.
Anisimova, though, is not the youngest start of the tournament. That label goes to 15-year-old Coco Ga...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- at French OpenLast year's French Open runner-up Sam Stosur, former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic and German break-out poster girl Julia "Gorgeous" Goerges will be featured on the stadium courts for the women as the French Open kicks off main draw play on Sunday at Roland Garros.Matches to watc...
- Arn Follows Sharapova Upset, Topping Wickmayer for WTA Auckland Crown
- match points against Sofia Arvidsson in the second round, beat Sharapova in straight sets in the quarters, and No. 4 seed Julia "Gorgeous" Goerges in the semis."I feel unbelievable, I'm so happy -- I don't even know what to say," Arn said. "It's a dream come true. I just stayed focused...
- Serena Williams Comeback Propels Her Into Wimbledon Semis Against Goerges
- Julia Goerges Drives Off With Porche Title [Video]
- Fish, Golubev, Goerges, Chakvetadze Win Tennis Titles
- Barty Beats Goerges To Win Birmingham And Claim No. 1 Ranking
- Bertens Blasts Goerges to Win 1st 2018 Title ar WTA Charleston
- Germans Goerges, Witthoeft Win WTA Titles in Final Week of Regular Season