Leonardo Mayer - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: May 15, 1987
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Corrientes, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Francisco Yunis
Do you like Leonardo Mayer?
Full name is Leonardo Martin Mayer...Nicknamed "Leo"...Began playing tennis at age nine...Father, Orlando, works in a bank; mother, Estela, is a teacher...Has t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Thiem Sticks With Dirt In Kitzbuhel, The Last Clay Event Of Season
- Top 10 Fernando Verdasco are also in the field. Kohlschreiber will meet Richard Gasquet in his opener.
Projected quarterfinals: Thiem-Mayer, Verdasco-Sonego, Carreno Busta-Cuevas, Fucsovics-Lajovic.
Kitzbuhel is the last clay event on the ATP calendar until next February! ...
- Zverev Returns To Clay In Hamburg, Thiem Top Seed
Projected quarterfinals: Thiem-Garin, Fognini-Struff, Paire-Basilashvili, Djere-Zverev.
Last year, Basilashvili beat Leonardo Mayer for the title. ...
- Wawrinka Wins Epic Over Tsitsipas At French; Federer, Nadal Cruise Into QFs
- be in my place."
While that drama was unfolding on Lenglen, Chatrier had little in the way of intrigue as Roger Federer buried Leonard Mayer 6-2, 6-3, 6-3 and then Rafael Nadal followed against his own Argentine, taking care of Juan Ignacio Londero by the same exact score of 6-2,...
- Djokovic, Delpo, Favorites Keep Winning In Men's Draw At The French Open; Wawrinka-Tsitsipas Sun.
- Nadal and Roger Federer return against Argentines. Nadal will meet the surprising Juan Ignacio Londero. Federer will face vet Leonardo Mayer for a fourth time.
Following a tough 5-set win, Kei Nishikori returns to battle Benoit Paire for a third time at Roland Garros. Nishikor...
- Nadal Drops A Set To Goffin, Federer Takes Care Of Ruud At French Open
- is very special, because I played a lot here. It was my first Grand Slam where I was in the main draw."
Federer will get Leonardo Mayer next. The Argentine knocked out Nicolas Mahut in four sets to reach his first French Open fourth round.
Kei Nishikori, who could meet Na...
- Nadal Overcomes Ferrer, Rain To Reach Barcelona QFs; Nishikori Tops FAA
- down the retiring David Ferrer 6-3, 6-3 to reach the quarterfinals today in Barcelona.
After a shaky opening round against Leonardo Mayer, Nadal was in more in tune today against his popular countryman.
"Big difference. It was a tough match in all ways yesterday. Today was ...
- Arn Follows Sharapova Upset, Topping Wickmayer for WTA Auckland Crown
- Greta Arn showed her upset over former No. 1 Maria Sharapova was no fluke, on Saturday ousting No. 2 seed Yanina Wickmayer 6-3, 6-3 to win her second career title at 31 years old at the ASB Classic in Auckland. The unseeded Arn, ranked No. 88 entering the event, save...
- Justin Henin Interview - Wimbledon, June 25
- Henin InterviewWimbledonFriday, 25 June 2010Q. I saw your match and I saw Kim's match. You both look in terrific form. You both look as if you're capable of going a long way in this tournament, maybe right to the end of the tournament. Do you feel it's a shame that one of you m...
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Federer Escapes Mayer In Ugly Hamburg Win; Serena Now 26-0 On Clay This Year
- Davydenko, Stosur, Wickmayer Win Titles; Tennis-X Notes
- Roddick Meets Mayer Tonight in San Jose; Djokovic in Rotterdam SFs
- Gael Monfils Saves MP To Beat Ivo Karlovic For Washington Title; Yanina Wickmayer Wins Two
- Yanina Wickmayer Tennis Doping Press Conference