Lucas Pouille - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: February 23, 1994
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Grande-Synthe
- Residence: Paris
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Emmanuel Planque
Do you like Lucas Pouille?
Father is Pascal and mother, Lena, is Finnish; has two brothers, Nicolas and Jonathan...Started tennis aged eight and trains with the FFT at Roland Garros with ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer, Nadal Fly Past Frenchmen Into Wimbledon 4th RD; Querrey Cruising
- on Centre and he had a little tougher day but otherwise was untroubled in a 7-5, 6-2, 7-6(4) win over Australian Open semifinalist Lucas Pouille.
"I'm very happy how it's going so far. I thought it was a good match with Lucas today," Federer said. "Of course, I hope it's going to ...
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
On tap Saturday, Roger Federer and Rafael return to face French opposition. Federer meets Australian Open semifinalist Lucas Pouille while Nadal gets rival Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
Kei Nishikori also meets American Steve Johnson and Matteo Berrettini battles Diego Schwartzm...
- Nadal Knocks Out Kyrgios At Wimbledon, Federer Rolls; Raonic v Opelka Fri.
- was a bit tight in the second, but I was able to hold my nerve and serve well when I had to."
Federer now gets Frenchmen Lucas Pouille on Saturday.
On this Fourth of July, American men had a mixed day. Last year's semifinalist John Isner ran out of gas against Mikhail Ku...
- Men's Preview: Djokovic, Nadal Resume Chase For Federer At Wimbledon
- of rest after the French, Rafa should be fit and ready for a big Wimbledon run.
The Pick: Rafael Nadal
ROGER FEDERER QUARTER
Lucas Pouille? Borna Coric? John Isner? Those are Federer's likely foes en route to the semifinals. Coric is the one guy Roger should worry about because...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this...
- Nadal Drops A Set To Goffin, Federer Takes Care Of Ruud At French Open
- two sets to one with an adductor injury.
In a match finished from Thursday night, Martin Klizan dropped five straight games to Lucas Pouille upon resumption at 3-1 in the fourth. In the decider, Pouille failed to serve it out and the Slovak took advantage winning in five.
- Djokovic Denies Dimitrov, Murray Dominates Pouille In Paris; Tsonga v Raonic Friday
- Federer v Del Potro In Basel Final; Tsonga v Pouille In Vienna
- Pouille Powers Past Nadal In US Open Epic; Djokovic Romps, Murray, Del Potro Monday
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Murray Drops 3 Games In Beijing; Nadal Returns Thurs Plus Dimitrov-Pouille, Wozniacki-Radwanska
- Djokovic Pounds Pouille At Australian Open, Sends Message To Nadal