Ons Jabeur - News and More
Do you like Ons Jabeur?Coached by Nicolas Beuque; fitness trainer is Fred Lefebvre ... Mother's name is Samira; father's name is Ridha; has two brothers (Hatem and Marwen) and one si ... Read Full Bio
- Swiatek, Gauff Advance To French Open QFs, Kenin Upset; QFs Begin
- I’m on court.” Earlier, Coco Gauff continued her best clay run. The 17-year-old won her 9th straight match on clay hammering Ons Jabeur 6-3, 6-1. The Tunisian beat Gauff in Charleston, but was no match for the powerful teen today. Gauff becomes the youngest American woman...
- Medvedev, Tsitsipas Set QF French Open Showdown, Federer Out; Nadal v Sinner Mon.
- court, Roger Federer's first ever withdrawal during a Grand Slam was the story of the men's draw, but on court the favorites continued to advance. Just one of the four matches went beyond three sets. Stefanos Tsitsipas overcame a break deficit in the third to beat former quarter...
- Rybakina Ends Serena's French Open, New Slam Finalist Assured; Swiatek, Kenin Back Mon.
- under the lights at night. During the day, former finalist Sloane Stephens meets the red-hot Barbora Krejcikova, Coco Gauff battles Ons Jabeur and former finalist Sofia Kenin collides with Maria Sakkari. ...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Plus Serena Star As Week 2 Of French Begins
- years, though her opponent Barbora Krejcikova has been on a recent tear. Coco Gauff is no easy out, though I'd give a slight edge to Ons Jabeur. And Sofia Kenin-Maria Sakkari should be a good one. Kenin doesn't seem to be at the level from last year, so maybe the Greek is the pic...
- Barty Too Good For Swiatek In Madrid, Gets Kvitova Next; Halep-Mertens Tues.
- She's won this tournament multiple times, loves the conditions here. A fresh challenge for me." Belinda Bencic also advanced after Ons Jabeur retired down 7-6(2), 4-3 due to a thigh injury. She'll now meet Spanish hope Paulo Badosa who topped Anastasija Sevastova 6-7, 7-6, 6-0. ...
- Kvitova Tops Kerber In Madrid, Barty Sets Meeting With Swiatek
- has I think the most wins this year. I don't care. I just happy that I going to play world No. 1. It's going to be just exciting." Ons Jabeur rallied to beat Sloane Stephens and Paulo Badosa and Anastasija Sevastova advanced. On Sunday, Naomi Osaka returns to face Karolina Much...
- Sharma Shocks Jabeur In Charleston For First WTA Title