Petra Kvitova - News and More
Do you like Petra Kvitova?Coached by David Kotyza; fitness coach is Marek Vseticek; trains at same club as Tomas Berdych and Lucie Safarova ... Father is Jiri (vice mayor); mother is Pa ... Read Full Bio
- Australian Open Women's Final: Naomi Osaka vs. Jennifer Brady
- out there than being in a room.” Brady will be Osaka's fourth different opponent in a Grand Slam final, after Serena Williams, Petra Kvitova, Garbine Muguruza and Victoria Azarenka. “I only played in three of them,” Osaka said of her final appearances. “For me, I have th...
- Halep Survives At Australian Open; Venus Out, Serena Wins, Svitolina-Gauff Today
- player of all time for me. I'm really pumped for it." Aryna Sabalenka, Iga Swiatek and Garbine Muguruza also advanced with Petra Kvitova and comeback girl Bianca Andreescu were upset. 40-year-old Venus Williams turned a right ankle at the end of the first in a 6-1, 6-0 los...
- Nadal's Back OK In Australian Opener, Russians Roll; Djokovic v Tiafoe
- Nadal shrugged off any back issues with a good start to his Australian Open campaign defeating Laslo Djere 6-3, 6-4, 6-1. Nadal missed all three match last week at the ATP Cup due to a back injury which didn't hamper the 20-time Spaniard in his efficient win. The 34-year-old's...
- Barty Bakes Bagels At Australian Open; Serena, Halep, Osaka Wednesday
- Stosur and Karolina Pliskova were also winners. On Wednesday, the second round begins with Serena and Venus Williams plus Osaka, Petra Kvitova, Simona Halep and Aryna Sabalenka. ...
- Serena, Osaka, Halep, Kvitova Cruise In Australian Open; Barty Tuesday
- finalist Simona Halep ran through Australian wildcard Lizette Cabreba 6-2, 6-1. French Open winner Iga Swiatek, Petra Kvitova and Aryna Sabalenka were also easy winners. "Basically I felt much better than during my first tournament here, much more confident," Sw...
- Serena Chasing History Again At Australian Open; Osaka, Barty, Muguruza Top Contenders
- third round. Azarenka, though, begins against the tricky American Jessica Pegula. THIRD QUARTER Seeds: (3) Osaka, (8) Andreescu, (9) Kvitova, (14) Muguruza Notes: By far the toughest quarter with six Grand Slam winners including Angelique Kerber and Venus Williams... While Venus...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think...
- Kvitova Rolls Petkovic in All-unseeded WTA Brisbane Final
- Petra Kvitova won the all-unseeded final of the Brisbane International in Australia on Saturday, easing past German Andrea Petkovic 6-1, 6-3 for her second career title. "It's strange, I won my first tournament of the season two years ago and did the same this year," Kvito...
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Venus Bagels Kvitova; Federer v Harrison, Djokovic, Roddick, Serena Today In Miami