Rajeev Ram - News and More
Do you like Rajeev Ram?Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full Bio
- John Isner Unhappy With The State Of Pay On The ATP Tour
- a series of tweets earlier this week, John Isner lashed out at the Miami Masters and the ATP for their lack of transparency over recent prize money reductions due to COVID. Nearly all of the events thus far since the tour restarted in August have had to reduce prize money due ...
- Swiatek Wins Second WTA Title, Tops Bencic In Adelaide
- Swiatek capped an impressive week in Adelaide sweeping past Belinda Bencic 6-2, 6-2 to win her second career WTA title, first on hard courts. “I would say that this tournament is kind of the high of the year,” Swiatek said after the 62-minute win. “I'm happy that I h...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka And The Australian Open
- a busy month in Melbourne when some thoughts on our first Grand Slam champions of 2021: 1. DJOKOVIC DOMINATION This was supposed to be it. The end of Novak Djokovic’s reign in Australia. Riding his 20-match win streak, with all those titles, wins over Top 10s and w...
- Nadal Finding Form At Australian Open, Tsitsipas Needs 5; Kyrgios v Thiem Tonight
- Nadal's ailing back is getting put in the rearview mirror. Last night in Melbourne, the 20-time Grand Slam champion looked good in a 6-1, 6-4, 6-2 win over American qualifier Michael Mmoh. “I always try to be better. Sometimes better, sometimes not,” said Nadal about g...
- Serena, Osaka, Halep, Kvitova Cruise In Australian Open; Barty Tuesday
- favorites in the women's draw all rolled in their first matches at the Australian Open Monday in Melbourne. Serena Williams showed no signs of being 39. She was broken in her first game but them crushed Laura Siegemund winning 10 straight games for 6-1, 6-1 win to go to 76-1 ...
- Barty Too Good For Hot-Handed Muguruza; Mertens A Title Winner
- Barty showed little signs of rust. Player her first event in almost a year, the world No. 1 won the Yarra Valley Classic title Sunday in Melbourne downing a red-hot Garbine Muguruza 7-6(3), 6-4. "It was some of the better tennis I played throughout the whole week," Barty said...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Serena Was Wrong, Ramos Was Wrong, Osaka Is The Undeniable Champion
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]