Tommy Haas - News and More
Do you like Tommy Haas?Full name is Tommy Haas...Began playing at age four with his father, Peter, who is Austrian and a former European champion in judo and ex-schoolmate of Hollywoo ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Excellent backhand to go with nice all-around game; can hit just about any shot
Weaknesses: Mentally fragile; very prone to injuries; has trouble overcoming adversity
- French Open Announces Shock Move To September... DURING LAVER CUP!
- (@jamie_murray) March 17, 2020 In tough times like these communication and working together are as important as ever.— Robin Haase (@robin_haase) March 17, 2020 excusez moi??? https://t.co/kb5wi27dRc— NaomiOsaka大坂なおみ (@naomiosaka) March 17, 2020 ...
- Indian Wells Cancelled Over Coronavirus Concerns
- sponsors, employees, vendors, and everyone involved with the event is of paramount importance,” said Tournament Director Tommy Haas. “We are prepared to hold the tournament on another date and will explore options.” Any patron who has purchased tickets directly fr...
- Madrid Davis Cup Field Set; USA, Croatia, Italy Qualify, Argentina Eliminated
- OSTAPENKOV (BLR) 60 62 KAZAKHSTAN defeated NETHERLANDS 3-1 Venue: National Tennis Center, Nur-Sultan, KAZ (hard - indoor) Robin Haase (NED) d. Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) 64 67(2) 63 Alexander Bublik (KAZ) d. Tallon Griekspoor (NED) 76(4) 76(4) Andrey Golubev/Aleksandr Nedo...
- Davis Cup Final: Djokovic, Nadal, Murray Among The Stars Playing This Week In Madrid
- Bublik Mikhail Kukushkin Dmitry Popko Alexsandr Nedovyesov Andrey Golubev Captain: Dias Doskarayev Netherlands Robin Haase Tallon Griekspoor Botic Van de Zandschulp Wesley Koolhof Jean-Julien Rojer Captain: Paul Haarhuis Group F Canada Felix Auger-A...
- Nadal Gets Pass To Canadian Open Montreal Final Against Medvedev
- will bid for his 5th title in Canada and 35th at a Masters. SUNDAY MONTREAL SCHEDULE Court Central Starts At 1:30 Pm Robin Haase/Wesley Koolhof v Marcel Granollers/Horacio Zeballos Not Before 4:00 Pm (1) Rafael Nadal v (8) Daniil Medvedev ...
- De Minaur Serves His Way Past Fritz For Atlanta Title
- so intriguing was De Minaur never lost serve the entire event holding all 42 service games without facing a single break point! Tommy Haas at 2007 Memphis and John Isner at at 2017 Newport are the only other players since 1991 to win a title without seeing a break point against...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 21Win over Robin Haase in third Round Q. So you got out of jail there, looks like. Tiebreak was pretty important, huh?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was very important. You know, I mean, it was pretty apparent I needed that to turn it. You know...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- victory today. Was difficult opponent, I think. And, sure, next round it will be very difficult against very dangerous serve like Robir Haase. I don't feel like a defense of the title. Roger has to defend that. I have the chance to defend 2008. I didn't play for the knee. So tha...
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Survives Haas Hair-Raiser, Monfils Next at French Open
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Haas Not Happy, Stakhovsky is Stupid at Wimbledon
- Thirtysomethings Federer, Haas, Nalbandian Bid For Grass Titles On Sunday
- Take Your Pick: Federer v Haas In Halle, Murray v Tsonga At Queen's