Stefanos Tsitsipas Bio
- Nickname is "Stef"
- . Began playing tennis at age 3 with his parents, who worked as coaches at a summer resort in Greece
- . Father, Apostolos, is his coach; mother, Julia Salnikova, was a top USSR player in the 1980s and now a coach; sister Elisavet, and brothers, Petros and Pavlos, all play competitive tennis
- . Favourite surface is grass and shot is forehand
- . Favourite tournament is Wimbledon
- . Idol growing up was Roger Federer
- . Enjoys playing table tennis, video games, swimming, movies and hanging out with friends
- . Speaks Greek, Russian and English
- . If he wasn't a tennis player, he would have liked to have been a football player
- . Fan of Olympiakos football and basketball teams
- . Trains in Athens and at the Mouratoglou Academy in France
- . Served as practice partner at 2016 Nitto ATP Finals and alternate at 2017 Next Gen ATP Finals
- . Fitness trainer is Nikolas Sismanidis.
Return to > Players > S > Stefanos Tsitsipas Profile (Biography)