Grigor Dimitrov - News and More
Do you like Grigor Dimitrov?Began to play tennis at age five...Only child of father, Dimitar, who is a tennis coach, and mother, Maria, who is a sports teacher and former volleyball player ... Read Full Bio
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Among The Cincinnati Masters Entrants, But Who's Really Playing?
- expected, which isn't much of a surprise. But the tournament included Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic along with Dominic Thiem and Grigor Dimitrov on the entry list. Nadal has been practicing on clay and has not committed to going to the U.S. for tennis. But he chose to stay on the ...
- Novak Djokovic, Wife, Test Negative For Coronavirus
- COVID-19 test a week ago, Novak Djokovic and his wife, Jelena, are reportedly virus free. Djokovic and three other players -- Grigor Dimitrov, Borna Coric and Viktor Troicki -- contracted the coronavirus during the Serb's now-cancelled Adria Tour. All told, at least eight indiv...
- Novak Djokovic's Coach, Goran Ivanisevic, Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- pic.twitter.com/puMKVb013z— dupla greska (@duplagreska) June 21, 2020 Ivanisevic joins Djokovic, his wife Jelena, Grigor Dimitrov, Borna Coric, two other coaches and Viktor Troicki and his wife as known positives from the Adria Tour. As of now, four members of the D...
- Djokovic's Father Blames Dimitrov For Adria Tour COVID Outbreak
- his outspoken father is now reported as saying the virus that infected at least eight people on the Adria Tour started with Grigor Dimitrov who was the first to announce a positive test on Sunday. "Why did it happen? Because [Dimitrov] probably came sick, who knows from where...
- Tennis Players Testing Positive For Coronavirus
- positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) from the ATP/WTA Tours. PLAYER (date of announcement) ATP Thiago Seyboth Wild (March 24) Grigor Dimitrov (June 21) Borna Coric (June 22) Viktor Troicki (June 22) Novak Djokovic (June 23) Frances Tiafoe (July 4) WTA Alina Kalinskaya (Jul...
- Novak Djokovic Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- the four weeks. Djokovic's wife, Jelena, also tested positive. His two children were negative. Djokovic follows postivies from Grigor Dimitrov, Borna Coric and Viktor Troicki. Two coaches along with Troicki's wife also were confirmed as positive. Dominic Theim, who is now playin...
- Tsvetana Pironkova Interview - Wimbledon, June 29
- so far right now the rankings in top hundred is just me. We have a few other players who are around 200. We have one young star, Grigor Dimitrov, he won the boys singles here I think two years ago. Yeah, he has a good future, I think. I really wish him the best. Q. Are you from Soph...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Wimbledon, June 23
- before? ANDY RODDICK: No, I mean, he's not 19, you know. I think we're aware of what's gonna be done. You know, had the younger kid won, Dimitrov, you'd be scrambling to be finding more of a scouting report. But I feel like I probably know Kunitsyn's tendencies a little bit and he kn...
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Takes On Dimitrov In Australian Open SFs, Who's The Pick? Roger Federer Redux
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- Federer v Dimitrov, Kyrgios-Berdych Highlight Friday At Australian Open; Unloved(?) Djokovic Sent To MCA
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov