Grigor Dimitrov - News and More
Do you like Grigor Dimitrov?Began to play tennis at age five...Only child of father, Dimitar, who is a tennis coach, and mother, Maria, who is a sports teacher and former volleyball player ... Read Full Bio
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka And The Australian Open
- then, as the world No. 114 in his first Slam main draw, upsetting the likes of Diego Schwartzman, Felix Auger-Aliassime and Grigor Dimitrov to make a Grand Slam semifinal. You know who haven't made a Slam semifinal? Shapovalov, Coric, Fognini and Goffin among others. But this...
- Djokovic Into Australian Open Final; Medvedev v Tsitsipas SF, Who's The Pick?
- he made the most of his chances, coming from two sets down to shock a tight Felix Auger-Aliassime and then getting the injury from Grigor Dimitrov. Lucky? A little bit, but you have to finish the job, and he did. So who's Novak going to play in his 9th Australian Open final? DANI...
- Djokovic Overcomes Zverev At Australian Open, Karatsev Keeps Winning; Nadal v Tsitsipas
- and now finds himself into a Slam semifinal after taking out three straight seeds including Tuesday's 2-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 win over Grigor Dimitrov. "It's an unbelievable feeling. Of course it's my first time playing main draw, first time semis," Karatsev said. "It's incredible." ...
- Nadal Breezes Into Australian QFs, Russians Advance; Djokovic v Zverev Tues.
- going to happen. I hope we can show a great fight and great level.” On Tuesday in Melbourne, the quarterfinals kick-off with Grigor Dimitrov seeking a second Australian quarterfinal against the surprising Russian Aslan Karatsev. And in the evening, Novak Djokovic faces Alexand...
- Thiem Tumbles Out Of Australian Open, Djokovic OK, Karatsev Continues Run; Nadal v Fognini Mon.
- Thiem laid an egg against Grigor Dimitrov. The Austrian star barely showed up against Dimitrov in a listless 6-4, 6-4, 6-0 loss in the fourth round Sunday at the Australian Open. Thiem had lost two straight to the Bulgarian, but the World No. 3 had won the US Open and made the...
- Nadal Getting Stronger While Djokovic In Doubt At Australian Open
- reportedly did not practice Saturday and instead had to get a scan on the injury. Dominic Thiem is back against Grigor Dimitrov. Alexander Zverev is in action against Dusan Lajovic and Felix Auger-Aliassime faces Karatsev. SUNDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE Rod Lave...
- Tsvetana Pironkova Interview - Wimbledon, June 29
- so far right now the rankings in top hundred is just me. We have a few other players who are around 200. We have one young star, Grigor Dimitrov, he won the boys singles here I think two years ago. Yeah, he has a good future, I think. I really wish him the best. Q. Are you from Soph...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Wimbledon, June 23
- before? ANDY RODDICK: No, I mean, he's not 19, you know. I think we're aware of what's gonna be done. You know, had the younger kid won, Dimitrov, you'd be scrambling to be finding more of a scouting report. But I feel like I probably know Kunitsyn's tendencies a little bit and he kn...
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Takes On Dimitrov In Australian Open SFs, Who's The Pick? Roger Federer Redux
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- Federer v Dimitrov, Kyrgios-Berdych Highlight Friday At Australian Open; Unloved(?) Djokovic Sent To MCA
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov