Jarkko Nieminen - News and More
Do you like Jarkko Nieminen?Began playing tennis at age four with his parents...Father, Kauko, and mother, Leena, are retired chemists...Has one older sister, Anna-Riikka, who is an editor ... Read Full Bio
- ATP/WTA Previews: Radwanska, 4 Top 10 in Moscow; Lux, Stockholm, Vienna
- against the Querrey-Baghdatis winner...Top 4 seeds receive opening-round byes...Wildcards went to Berdych, Swede Mike Ymer and Finn Jarkko Nieminen...Last year Berdych came from a set down to beat Dimitrov in the final...Berdych trying to become the first Stockholm back-to-back winner s...
- Japanese Hero Kei Nishikori Stars In Tokyo Title Defense; Stan Wawrinka The Top Seed
- B. Coric (CRO) vs  K. Nishikori (JPN) J. Vesely (CZE) vs [WC] Y. Uchiyama (JPN) Not Before 6:00 pm [WC] T. Matsui (JPN) / J. Nieminen (FIN) vs A. Qureshi (PAK) / G. Simon (FRA) ...
- Serena and Venus One Win Away; Federer v Querrey Thurs. at Wimbledon
- at the end, and that, I think, decided a little bit." World No. 1 Novak Djokovic was a comfortable 6-4, 6-2, 6-3 winner over Jarkko Nieminen in the Finn's final Wimbledon appearance; No. 4 Stan Wawrinka defeated Victor Estrella 6-3, 6-4, 7-5; and No. 7 Milos Raonic held off a lat...
- Federer, Nadal Win But Line Up Tough Opponents in 2nd Rd. at Wimbledon
- Ernests Gulbis, and Vasek Pospisil. Highlights of men's play on Wednesday at the All England Club include (1) Novak Djokovic vs. Jarkko Nieminen, (7) Milos Raonic vs. Tommy Haas, (11) Grigor Dimitrov vs. Steve Johnson, and Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco vs. (32) Dominic Thiem. &nbs...
- Novak Djokovic Says Boris Becker Isn't Giving Him Any On-Court Coaching!
- that are in place, I have no complaint about the code violation that I get for coaching." Djokovic returns tomorrow against Jarkko Nieminen. ...
- A Brit Wins (Really!); Hewitt Plays Last Match at Wimbledon Monday
- untouched grass and open the Wimbledon 2015 campaign on Centre Court as the defending champion," said Djokovic, who will next meet Jarkko Nieminen, who defeated Hewitt 11-9 in the fifth set in the Aussie's last appearance at Wimbledon. "It is a special feeling, completely different fro...
- Andy Murray Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- you. You have to go out and beat him. He's not going to make many mistakes. So I have to play well. Q. I'm from Finland. You toyed with Nieminen, playing the lines and dropshots. Are you capable of such a show here on the grass? ANDY MURRAY: Where was that? Q. I can't say, but it w...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- Philipp Petzschner, Fabrice "The Magician" Santoro, Benjamin Becker, Andreas Beck, Ivan LjubicicFloaters: (WC) Sebastien Grosjean, Jarkko Nieminen, (WC) Michael Llodra, Richard Gasquet, Yen-Hsun Lu, Rainer SchuettlerNotes: (1) Monfils potentially difficult opener after bye against eith...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)