Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- off Thursday in the lush surroundings of Indian Wells. The event features many of the big names though defending champion Juan Martin Del Potro was sadly a recent scratch due to lingering knee issues.
Novak Djokovic is a 5-time champion and once again he is the heavy favorite, an...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Won't Defend His Indian Well Title
- Wells title next month.
“I am truly disappointed that I will not be able to return to the BNP Paribas Open to defend my title,” Del Potro said. “It is one of my favorite tournaments, and I have incredible memories from last year, but my doctors have advised me to rest. I hop...
- Two-Time Champ Nadal Headlines Acapulco With Zverev, Wawrinka
- Nadal opens his North American hard court swing this week at the Mexican Open in Acapulco. The former No. 1 has twice won the Acapulco title in 2005 and 2013.
In his first match since losing in the Australian Open final to Novak Djokovic, Nadal begins play against Mischa Zverev ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Makes Return At ATP Delray Beach; Tiafoe Faces First Title Defense
- Reilly Opelka and Ivo Karlovic.
Milos Raonic was entered in the field but the former finalist withdrew.
Projected quarterfinals: 1 Del Potro v 7 Fritz, 4 Johnson v 5 Millman, 6 Seppi v 3 Tiafoe, 8 Mannarino v 2 Isner. ...
- Roger Federer On NextGen: I've Heard That Story For 10 Years
- Federer has suffered losses to several of these younger players - Stefanos Tsitsipas, Alexander Zverev, Thanasi Kokkinakis and Borna Coric - he's not completely sold that they will be the future.
"I've heard that story the last 10 years. From that standpoint, nothing new there," ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Feel Good, If I Am Not Feeling Good, I Will Not Be Here
- not having hit an official ball on the tour since the US Open semifinal retirement loss to Juan Martin del Potro, Rafael Nadal says he's finally feeling good and ready to put the array of injuries since New York behind him.
"I feel good," Nadal told the Melbourne media on Saturda...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Nadal v Del Potro, Federer v Anderson; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro: