Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- Indian Wells one would think withdrawing has to be on the table again. That is unless he thinks he can make a real run at No. 1.
And if Del Potro does beat Federer, he could ride the crowd, get hot and win the title. Wawrinka, Nishikori, Thiem and maybe Kyrgios are others who could co...
- Novak Djokovic Not Pleased With The Indian Wells Scheduling
- Novak Djokovic wasn't a happy guy after losing to Nick Kyrgios for a second straight time Wednesday at Indian Wells.
The Serb, also wasn't too appreciative of the tournament scheduling which forced the 5-time champion to have to play singles Tuesday night in a 3-set win...
- Federer Sets Up Nadal Wed. At Indian Wells, Djokovic Denies Del Potro, Kyrgios Next
- Federer had to work hard but got through Steve Johnson in two tiebreakers 7-6(3), 7-6(4). With no breaks of serve in the match -- just 4 break chances held by Federer -- it was the Swiss who capitalized in both breakers over the American.
The win sets up the much-anticipated four...
- Djokovic v Del Potro, Nadal v Verdasco; Tuesday Indian Wells Picks And Pans
- for arguably the biggest win of his career -- tightens up in the key moments.
The Pick: Federer in 2
Novak Djokovic v Juan Martin Del Potro
In the main event, Novak Djokovic and Juan Martin Del Potro meet for the 17th time, and third time since Canada. Djokovic is ahead 12-4 bu...
- Novak Djokovic: Against Del Potro, It's A Very Even Match, I've Got To Give It My All
- Djokovic and Juan Martin del Potro collide again later today at Indian Wells. Djokovic leads 12-4 in their head-to-head but del Potro knocked him off at the Rio Olympics first round and then had a break advantage in the third in Acapulco before letting it slip away a few weeks ago.
- Berdych Beat, Huge Line-Up Tuesday at ATP Indian Wells
- Yoshihito Nishioka's stock keeps rising as the No. 70-ranked 20-year-old lucky loser on Monday saved a match point in upsetting No. 13-ranked Tomas Berdych 1-6, 7-6(5), 6-4 to move into the fourth round at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif.
"I tried to do my be...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)