Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- I played him in Paris, I knew he was fighting to play in the ATP Finals, but we didn't know what was happening with Nadal and Del Potro yet," Federer said. "But I figured that there was a chance he'd make it and there was a chance we'd play in the group. That's exactly what ...
- ATP Finals Groups: Djokovic, Federer Clear Favorites
- groupings for the ATP Finals were announced Monday for the year-end event which begins on Sunday.
Former champions and favorites Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer are the only players to have made the finals of the tournament before.
Year-end No. 1 Djokovic is mixed in with big m...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From ATP Finals, Undergoes Ankle Surgery; Novak Djokovic To Finish No. 1
- Nadal officially withdrew from next week's ATP Finals due to an ab issue and ankle injury which required surgery today, the Spaniard announced today.
“I am writing these words to announce the end of my season,” Nadal said in a statement. “It has been a complicated year. I ...
- Khachanov Krushes King of ATP Rankings in Straight-Set ATP Paris Final
- Djokovic had beaten Karen Khachanov at Wimbledon earlier this year, and when Djokovic broke for a 3-1 lead in the opening set, journalists were looking at their watches in anticipation of a late lunch or early dinner in Paris.
But what followed was an early coming-out part...
- Del Potro Officially Out Of The ATP Finals, Nishikori Gets In
- Martin del Potro official withdrew from the ATP Finals due to a knee injury. The fourth-ranked Del Potro hasn't played in a month since suffering the injury in Shanghai.
“It’s frustrating for me not to be able to compete in London,” said Del Potro. “It’s a very special t...
- ATP Finals Field Is Set As Cilic, Thiem Take Last 2 Spots, But Will Nadal, Del Potro Play?
- remains in doubt for the event. Especially if Djokovic takes Paris which would make a return to No. 1 in London a longshot.
And Del Potro is also questionable with his own knee injury. So odds look good for at least Nishikori to make an appearance and possibly John Isner. ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Nadal v Del Potro, Federer v Anderson; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro: