Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina )
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
- 2013 Final Ranking: 5
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
|Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2016 ATP Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Federer, Ferrer Fall; Pouille Rises
- ATP released its official year-end ATP Rankings Monday with Andy Murray confirmed as the year-end No. 1 for a first time.
The final rankings also made history as for the first time the Top 10 was represented by 10 different countries.
Among the movers were David Ferrer and Roger...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Suffered A Broken Finger During His Epic Davis Cup Win Over Marin Cilic
- del Potro capped an incredible comeback season Sunday by leading Argentina to its first Davis Cup win in beating Croatia 3-2 in Zagreb.
Del Potro won both singles rubbers defeating Ivo Karlovic on Friday and then overcoming a 2-0 set deficit to deny Marin Cilic 6-7(4), 2-6, 7-5, 6-4, ...
- Argentina Wins Davis Cup After Improbable Comeback Led By Juan Martin Del Potro
- Cilic and Juan Martin del Potro both won their singles on Day 1 to even the tie at 1-1. On Saturday Cilic and Ivan Dodig defeated Del Potro and Leo Mayer 7-6(2), 7-6(4), 6-3 to give Croatia the advantage, but on Sunday Del Potro beat Cilic from 0-2 sets down, and Federico Delbon...
- Juan Martin Del Potro, Argentina Seek First Davis Cup Title In Croatia This Weekend
"I would like to be a little bit younger, but this is life, we all have to get old one day. It's good that I'm still here."
Del Potro will open against Ivo in the second Rubber on Friday.
"I'm very, very nervous," Del Potro said. "We think they are the favourite to win,...
- Roger Federer Among The Tennis Players To Congratulate Andy Murray On Finishing No. 1
- of the top players in tennis offered their congrats via twitter to Andy Murray's effort yesterday beating Novak Djokovic 63, 64 to win his first ATP Finals title and secure the year-end No. 1 ranking.
Roger Federer, Juan Martin del Potro, Stan Wawrinka, Tomas Berdych and Victoria ...
- Federer Wins ATP Fans' Favorite, Sportsmanship Award; Del Potro Named Comeback Player Of Year
- ATP announced their year-end awards and walking away with honors were Roger Federer and Juan Martin del Potro. Federer, who missed the last half of the season, took home the Edberg Sportsmanship award and was also named the ATP's Fans' Favorite. It was the 12th time and sixth straight...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)