Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina )
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
- 2013 Final Ranking: 5
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
|Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- his reliance on timing.
And unfortunately, at 34, this is just par for the course. Welcome to getting older, Roger.
11. Juan Martin Del Potro's Back
Really great news to read of Juan Martin Del Potro's return in Delray Beach in just over a week.
It's been so long since he's be...
- Juan Martin Del Potro To Return In Delray Beach
- Martin Del Potro announced today that he will return to tennis in a few weeks at the Delray Beach event starting on February 15th.
The Argentine, who hasn't played in almost a year, said he is grateful for all the support he's received from his friends and fans, and he hopes to ma...
- Don't Forget About Juan Martin Del Potro, He's Practicing For A Comeback [Video]
- de esta mañana. // Practising this morning.💪 pic.twitter.com/GN75wB9yTH— Juan M. del Potro (@delpotrojuan) January 7, 2016
Del Potro will miss the Australian summer but there are hopes he'll be back as early as February. ...
- Novak Djokovic Leads My 2016 Top 10, But Will Roger Federer Stay Ahead Of Rafael Nadal?
- - Too many injuries?
Jack Sock - Ready to break the Top 20, maybe challenge John Isner as American #1?
Juan Martin Del Potro - Can he make it back?
And I want see the development of the younger kids like Coric, Zverev, Kokkinakis, Ymer, Rublev, Tiafoe, Chung, ...
- The Numbers are In -- New Winner for 2015 Tennis-X Year-End Top 10 Contest
- this point,the guys not even played yet,is ranked 137 or so?and rumour has it that the wrist is still an issue?"
Bam. For those liking Del Potro in a 2016 comeback, re-read that. And, also, learn capitalization and spacing.
asair had it right before the season started: "U can call...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Is Hitting Backhands Again [Video]
- Martin del Potro continued his road to back to tennis. After three surgeries on his left wrist, the Argentine posted a video last week of him hitting backhands, the shot that has kept him off the tour since March.
No timetable for return has been set by del Potro, but there is...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)