Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- Nadal for the title, but I can't do the same with Anderson.
Looking back at the semifinals, Nadal handled another big guy, Juan Martin Del Potro, who's miles better than Anderson. Delpo hits bigger, moves better and has just as good of a serve. The only thing Anderson does better is ...
- Nadal Wears Out Del Potro, to Meet Anderson in US Open Final
- wore down Juan Martin del Potro to move into the US Open final on Friday, setting up a meeting with Kevin Anderson in the championship.
Del Potro had enough for one set, winning the first then running out of gas in a 4-6, 6-0, 6-3, 6-2 defeat.
"After a couple of years of tough mome...
- Nadal v Del Potro, Carreno Busta v Anderson; US Open SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal is there, that's no big surprise, not after his Australian Open run and his results earlier in the year.
Then there's Juan Martin Del Potro. That is a surprise. The Argentine really hasn't been much of a factor this season. We've seen him get tough draw after tough draw, but nev...
- Roger Federer: Del Potro Has A Better Chance Of Beating Rafa Than Me In SFs Anyway
- Federer admitted after his 4-set loss to Juan Martin del Potro last night that he felt he wasn't playing well enough to beat rival Rafael Nadal in the Friday semifinals. Rather, it was good that del Potro won because he would have a better chance against the Spaniard.
"Of course ...
- Roger Federer Says He's Still Stick To His Fall Schedule Which Includes 5 Events
- Federer missed a chance this week to return to No. 1 after losing tonight to Juan Martin del Potro in the quarterfinals at the US Open.
The Swiss, though, confirmed his upcoming schedule which he hopes to be 100% for.
"Now I have Laver Cup, Shanghai, Basel, Paris, and London,"...
- Del Potro Ruins Federer-Nadal SF Party at US Open
- when the former champion defeated the five-time winning Swiss 7-5, 3-6, 7-6(8) 6-4.
"I played my best match of the tournament," said Del Potro, who saved four set points in the third-set tiebreak. "I served well and hit my forehand as hard as I can. We played a great match and I th...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)