Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Early Test for Murray, Others in Loaded Field at Aegon/Queen's Club; ATP Preview
- No. 1 Andy Murray debuts on the grass courts for 2017 at the Aegon Championships in front of the home crowd, looking for his third consecutive title and sixth career at the Queen's Club.
He is joined by three other Top 10ers, including three other former champions. The dra...
- Del Potro Joins Nadal In Withdrawing From London Queen's Club
- to a groin injury suffered during a French Open win over Nicolas Almagro, Juan Martin del Potro has officially withdrawn from the Queen's Club event next week in London. With Wimbledon just a few weeks away, will the Argentine be ready for the third Grand Slam of the season?
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans
- from Russia powered his way into the fourth round proving he's going to be a force for many years.
It was tough to see Juan Martin Del Potro limping around again, though he did have some good moments against Murray. Bad luck for David Goffin turning his ankle and it was tough to ...
- Murray Looks Strong Again; Loaded Sunday Schedule With Nadal, Djokovic at French Open
- No. 1 Any Murray looked like world No. 1 Andy Murray on Saturday, winning a tight two sets before rolling to victory over No. 29-seeded former Slam winner Juan Martin del Potro 7-6(8), 7-5, 6-0 at the French Open.
"It was my best performance definitely during the claycourt...
- Nadal and Raonic Cruise, Djokovic Bends But Doesn't Break at French Open
- Nadal and Milos Raonic are one win away from playing each other, and neither had a difficult time advancing on Friday at Roland Garros, losing only two games between them to opponents in Paris.
The No. 4-seeded Nadal was at the top of his game in steamrolling a hapless Ni...
- Murray Muddles Through; Nadal, Djokovic On Tap Friday at French Open
- berated himself and his players' box much of the match, and will have to tighten-up against the fear-hand of the former US Open winner Del Potro.
"It will be very tough," Murray said. "Juan Martin plays better than his ranking. He's come back from his injuries and he's had a lot o...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)