Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina )
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
- 2013 Final Ranking: 5
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
|Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Juan Martin Del Potro Won't Play The French Open For A Fourth Straight Year
- but I hope to play as much as possible.
"Sorry for my fans at Roland Garros, I am going to miss you one more year. See you in 2017!"
Del Potro hasn't played the French Open since 2012 when he made the quarterfinals losing from two sets up to Roger Federer. He also reached the semif...
- Novak Djokovic Back In Win Column In Madrid, Joins Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray In Thursday Sweet 16
- stumbling in his clay opener last month, former champion Novak Djokovic had no issues Wednesday in his first match at Madrid Wednesday, crushing Borna Coric 6-2, 6-4.
“[It] was a satisfying performance against a young player that I had never played against, somebody who was in ...
- Del Potro Joins Nadal as 'Back' in Madrid; Wed. Preview With Djokovic, Wawrinka-Kyrgios
- beat Russian Alex Kuznetsov 6-3, 6-3 on Tuesday to move into the third round in Madrid, but perhaps the bigger story was the unseeded Del Potro, continuing his return from multiple wrist surgeries, beating one of the hottest claycourters of the year.
Del Potro ground down No. 14 ...
- Tearful Goffin, Federer Retreat Mark Monday Madrid; Tuesday Big Day With Nadal, Murray
- stopped early."
Tuesdays bounty of rich matches in Madrid include (5) Nadal vs. Kuznetsov, (2) Murray vs. (Q) The Worm, (14) Thiem vs. Del Potro, (11) Raonic vs. Dolgopolov, (10) Gasquet vs. Verdasco, Coric vs. (WC) Almagro, Dimitrov vs. (WC) Carreno Busta, Tomic vs. Fognini, and Soc...
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- at the past champions in Madrid, the tournament has been dominated by the Big 4 since its switch to clay in 2009. The quartet of Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Roger Federer and home hero Rafael Nadal have accounted for the last seven titles there (10 of the last 11 if you include t...
- Zverev Knocks Goffin Out Of Munich, Will Face Thiem In SF; Kyrgios Too Strong For Coric In Estoril
- young guns continue to make their presence felt on the ATP Tour. Today in Estoril, 21-year-old Nick Kyrgios knocked out 19-year-old Borna Coric 6-4, 6-4 in a highly-anticipated Next Generation matchup.
Kyrgios now collides with Nicolas Almagro. Another under-24 Pablo Carreno Busta ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)