Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Zverev Saves 2 MPs v Jarry In Rainy Geneva For First Title Of 2019
- a long, tough season, Alexander Zverev finally picked up his first title of 2019 Saturday saving two match points to edge Nicolas Jarry 6-3, 3-6, 7-6(8) in the Geneva final.
It was far from easy for Zverev who took a last minute spot in the event after Daniil Medvedev withdrew. T...
- Dominic Thiem: My Goal Is To Win The French, But Rafa Is The Huge Favorite
- the favorites to win the French Open outside of Rafael Nadal is Dominic Thiem who beat the Spaniard in Barcelona.
And after two semifinals and a final in the last three years, Thiem wants more.
"My goal is to win the tournament, that's for sure," Thiem said Friday at Roland Ga...
- Men's French Open Preview: No One Stopping Nadal, Tough Draw For Djokovic
- Federer of course is a big story and for his time away the tennis gods did him a solid with a manageable draw.
Juan Martin Del Potro also returns as well as do a growing number of younger players. But, when all the red dust settles, it should be another Rafa win as I just...
- Nadal Pounds Away At Djokovic For Rome Title, Goes Into Paris As Clear French Favorite
- all sharing clay titles.
“I think it was a great week, considering I was one shot away [from losing in the] quarter-finals against Del Potro. To get to the finals is really a great result,” Djokovic said. “I haven't played my best today, I haven't felt my best. At the same ti...
- Nadal Avenges Tsitsipas Loss In Rome, Will Battle Djokovic For Title; Who's The Pick?
- leading in something else. And the Andre Agassi-led Dimitrov is now playing qualifying this weekend in Geneva. Wow.
And Juan Martin Del Potro showed signs of hope. He won two matches on Thursday and then chocked a bit on that forehand on matchpoint in that breaker yesterday agains...
- Djokovic Saves 2 MPs v Del Potro; Nadal Gets Rematch With Tsitsipas In Rome SF
- Martin del Potro had Novak Djokovic dead to rights late Friday night in Rome, but the big Argentine just couldn't finish the job.
After coming from a 2-5 hole, del Potro forced a second set breaker and held a 6-4 lead with a match point on his racquet. But a mishit off a short for...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Nadal v Del Potro, Federer v Anderson; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro: