Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- French Open Men's Draw Preview: Nadal Should Breeze; Djokovic, Zverev, Thiem On Other Half
- Argentine. Either way, Nadal rolls into the semifinals without a loss of a set.
The Pick: Nadal
MARIN CILIC QUARTER
If Juan Martin Del Potro's groin was 100% I'd pick him to get to the semis. But more than likely it won't be and that spells trouble for the big guy. But there are ...
- Poll: Who's The Second Favorite Behind Nadal To Win The French Open?
- Nadal has made picking the favorite at the French an afterthought once again, but with just two other former champions in the field - Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka - who both are question marks and only one other to have made the final (David Ferrer), there's a good chance we'll...
- Nadal Slams Shapovalov, Faces Fognini In Rome QF; Djokovic, Zverev Advance, Del Potro Injured
- a surprise summer loss last year to Denis Shapovalov, Rafael Nadal gained revenge on his surface, slamming the Canadian 6-4, 6-1 to reach the Rome Masters quarterfinals.
Nadal had lost last week in the Madrid quarters while Shapovalov made the semifinals, and had beaten the Spani...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Delpo Advance In Rome, Dimitrov, Thiem Ousted; Rafa Out For Revenge Thurs.
- a shock loss to Dominic Thiem last week in Madrid, Rafael Nadal got back on track in his opener today in Rome, in ruthless fashion hammering Damir Dzumhur 6-1, 6-0.
“It was a positive match, of course,” said Nadal. "It was important, after a loss in Madrid, to come back stron...
- Nadal, Del Potro Open Play Wed. In Rome, Djokovic Returns On Court 3; Shapovalov Wins Thriller
- top names take the court on a big day Wednesday in Rome. Seven-time champion Rafael Nadal opens play against Damir Dzhumur. Nadal comes in on a loss to Dominic Thiem last week in Madrid, but hopes to get back on track and back to No. 1 with a title this week.
Juan Martin del Potro ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: Clay Isn't My Favorite Because I Don't Like To Run Too Much
- I'm just trying to stay healthy in this part of the year, to improve my game and hold my body in the second part of the season."
Del Potro has 22 career titles, four of them on clay. Of the four Grand Slams, he has the fewest number of overall wins at the French Open, but has p...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)