Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Juan Martin Del Potro Opens 2017 Season With A Win In Delray Beach
- we made a good tennis match and always the most important thing is when you don’t feel 100% is trying to win the match and I did."
Del Potro is coming off three wrist surgeries, most recently two on his left wrist which is crucial for his backhand.
“I think I did well with ...
- Raonic Top Seed at Delray Beach; French Flair at Marseille; ATP Previews
- Karlovic the only Top 20 player in the field...First-round matches to look for are (4) Querrey vs. Sela who he is 2-2 against career, (7) Del Potro vs. Anderson in a meeting of former Delray champions, (4) Johnson vs. crafty fellow American (WC) Kozlov, and (1) Karlovic vs. Young in a r...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic Opens With Verdasco, Federer Lands With Murray
- can get hot and beat Stan. And Raonic could also get through and Cilic figures as a sneaky darkhorse.
My other thought is I wish Del Potro was here.
Overall, it's a good draw, nicely distributed, and should set the tone for 2017. Maybe somone - a Zverev - can surprise and r...
- Thiem, 'C'-Level Marquee Players at ATP Sydney, Auckland; Previews
- INTERNATIONAL SYDNEY
Sydney, Australia; surface: hard
Seeds: Dominic Thiem, Pablo Cuevas, Viktor Troicki, Pablo Carreno Busta, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Gilles Muller, Martin Klizan, Marcel Granollers
Floaters: Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Fabio Fognini, Alexandr Dolgopo...
- Andy Murray: It's Disappointing To Lose To Novak, But It Doesn't Change My Chances At The Australian Open
- Murray 28-match win streak came to and end today at the hand of rival Novak Djokovic who beat the Scot in a thrilling Doha final 63, 57, 64.
The loss was Murray's first since losing to Juan Martin del Potro in the Davis Cup semifinals back in September. But, Murray says, it won't ...
- My 2017 Top 10: Is It Novak Djokovic Or Andy Murray, And Can They Hold Off The Next Wave?
- down to the current Top 2: Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic.
So how will it look at the very end? Here's my Top 10:
10. Juan Martin Del Potro
Very unfortunate that he's missing Australia, but I think if he can stay healthy he can put together enough of a run to finish Top 10, may...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)