Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal: I Feel Good, If I Am Not Feeling Good, I Will Not Be Here
- not having hit an official ball on the tour since the US Open semifinal retirement loss to Juan Martin del Potro, Rafael Nadal says he's finally feeling good and ready to put the array of injuries since New York behind him.
"I feel good," Nadal told the Melbourne media on Saturda...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- today in the wee hours, the draws were unveiled, and what a way to start the 2019 Grand Slam season. With the exception of Juan Martin Del Potro and Richard Gasquet, all the top men are back, though maybe not at full strength and full health. And ultimately, as we've seen in the past...
- Del Potro To Open Season In Delray Beach
- missing the Australian swing, Juan Martin del Potro is slated to begin his 2019 campaign in Delray Beach on Tuesday, February 19 at 8pm, the tournament announced.
“I have great memories of Delray Beach and the fans, from winning the title in 2011 to starting my comeback here in...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Withdraws From The Australian Open
- you @AustralianOpen, but I’m happy with my progress ☺️
"Happy New Year! Enjoy!"
It's the fourth time in the last five years Del Potro has missed the Australian Open. Last year, after reaching the Auckland final, he lost in the third round to Tomas Berdych in Melbourne.
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- I played him in Paris, I knew he was fighting to play in the ATP Finals, but we didn't know what was happening with Nadal and Del Potro yet," Federer said. "But I figured that there was a chance he'd make it and there was a chance we'd play in the group. That's exactly what ...
- ATP Finals Groups: Djokovic, Federer Clear Favorites
- groupings for the ATP Finals were announced Monday for the year-end event which begins on Sunday.
Former champions and favorites Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer are the only players to have made the finals of the tournament before.
Year-end No. 1 Djokovic is mixed in with big m...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Nadal v Del Potro, Federer v Anderson; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro: