Juan Martin Del Potro - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: September 23, 1988
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Tandil, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Franco Davin
Do you like Juan Martin Del Potro?
Full name is Juan Martin del Potro...Nicknames are "Delpo", "la Torre de Tandil" or "the Tower"...Began playing at age seven with coach Marcelo Gomez...Comes fr ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Should Serena And Other Mothers On The WTA Get Seeding When Returning To The Tour?
- match. It wouldn't have mattered. So let's not overthrow the system just because Serena got a tough draw. It happens, just ask Juan Martin Del Potro.
The great thing about tennis (and sports), is Serena has the chance to get back to No. 1, the traditional way. There will be more losse...
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- Open to be held in Key Biscayne.
After their thrilling final Sunday at Indian Wells, defending champion Roger Federer and Juan Martin Del Potro are back, along with Novak Djokovic, Alexander Zverev, Marin Cilic and Grigor Dimitrov.
Once again, though, many big names are not here ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I Cannot Believe I Won Indian Wells, I Want To Win More Titles Like This
- the 2009 US Open, Juan Martin del Potro beat Roger Federer 64, 67(8), 76(1) to win his first career Masters title at Indian Wells.
Del Potro, who also beat Federer in their last U.S. event together at the U.S., was 0-3 in Masters finals and facing Federer who had won 17 straight ...
- Roger Federer: I Would Like To Play That 3rd Set Breaker Again Because I Don't Know What The Hell Happened
- play that tiebreaker again, because I don't know what the hell happened. But it's okay. You know, it happens sometimes.
Q. You played Del Potro I think four times last year. What are some of the subtle differences in his game since he's really come back to the tour?
ROGER FEDERER: ...
- Del Potro Saves 3 MPs In Epic Win Over Federer To Claim First Masters At Indian Wells
- a 3-set exhilarating epic to win the Indian Wells title 6-4, 6-7(8), 7-6(2) Sunday.
“It’s difficult to describe in words,” said Del Potro after the 2-hour, 42-minute win. “It’s like a dream. I’ve been working hard to get this, and I did it after all my problems, all my s...
- Federer Foils Coric, Faces Del Potro In Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- of the Indian Wells men's draw wasn't much of a surprise at all. It's 5-time champion Roger Federer against 2013 finalist Juan Martin Del Potro.
Federer almost didn't make it, and maybe shouldn't have.
Federer shook off a break deficit in the second and third sets to deny Born...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline, too. Is true that the game is coming very tall guys, but at the end of the...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of Murray and Djokovic and Nadal, really, Del Potro, who were all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Ro...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Federer, Djokovic Battle for No. 2, Nadal Out for Blood Against Del Potro in Indian Wells SFs
- Rain Ravages The US Open (Again); Roddick v Del Potro, Djokovic Heldover
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
Recent fan comments for Juan Martin Del Potro:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)