Karolina Pliskova - News and More
- Nationality: CZE ()
- Birthdate: March 21, 1992
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Louny, Czech Republic
- Residence: Louny, Czech Republic
- Turned Pro: Pro (2009)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Karolina Pliskova?
Coach is Daniel Vanek; fitness trainer is Frantisek Mandlik; trains at I. CLTK club in Prague ... Began playing tennis at age 4 ... Enjoys fishing, music (like ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Czechs Beat U.S. 3-0 in Starless Fed Cup Final
- it's not the end until the final match point is converted."
The U.S. was without four of their top five players while Czechs Karolina Pliskova and Petra Kvitova bowed out at the last minute citing injury or illness.
- Incredible Turn of Events in U.S. vs. Czech Fed Cup Final Beginning Saturday
- newbies for the Fed Cup final after the top U.S. players bowed out citing injuries or a long season.
Then former No. 1 Karolina Pliskova announced she would not play, citing wrist and calf injuries.
Now today two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova was announced out for ...
- Svitolina Comeback Beats Stephens in WTA Finals Final
- entered the final trailing Stephens 1-2 in their career head-to-head encounters. Stephens in her prior semifinal beat Karolina Pliskova after losing the first set 6-0, and Svitolina also won a three-setter in her semi.
Stephens looked to continue her dominating form from ...
- Stephens To Face Svitolina For WTA Singapore Finals Title
- in Singapore on Sunday.
Stephens, the former US Open champion, dropped the opening set 6-0 and went down 2-0 in the second to Karolina Pliskova then found her form to win 0-6, 6-4, 6-1, taking 12 of the last 15 games.
“I came out here a little bit nervous, and I wasn’t really...
- Stephens, Bertens Round Out WTA Singapore SFs
- my best and battled as hard as I could and stick to my game plan."
Stephens, who finished the Red Group 3-0, will face Czech Karolina Pliskova.
"Me, Svitolina, Bertens, and Karolina, I think we have all had great seasons and had some really great results," added Stephens. "I thi...
- Svitolina Wins White Group At WTA Finals, Pliskova Makes SFs; Stephens-Kerber Fri.
- it does, it's slowly. The medicine now is so amazing so I'm not worried about it. So that's great. You just have to be aware."
Karolina Pliskova booked her semifinal spot ousting countrywoman Petra Kvitova 6-3, 6-4.
"I feel good," Pliskova said. "I was pretty positive even after t...
- French Open Women's Semis Set: Pliskova vs. Halep to Determine No. 1
- Kuznetsova, Pliskova Save Match Points In WTA Finals Thrillers; Kerber-Halep Tuesday
- Vandeweghe Reaches First Clay Final In Stuttgart, Faces Pliskova
- Pliskova Powers Into US Open QFs, CoCo, Keys Advance; Venus-Kvitova Tuesday
- Kerber, New No. 1, Secures Top Spot by Beating Pliskova in US Open Final
- Pliskova Upset, Kerber Does Not Inspire; Venus, Azarenka Up Friday at Wimbledon
Recent fan comments for Karolina Pliskova: