Karolina Pliskova - News and More
- Nationality: CZE ()
- Birthdate: March 21, 1992
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Louny, Czech Republic
- Residence: Louny, Czech Republic
- Turned Pro: Pro (2009)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Karolina Pliskova?
Coach is Daniel Vanek; fitness trainer is Frantisek Mandlik; trains at I. CLTK club in Prague ... Began playing tennis at age 4 ... Enjoys fishing, music (like ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Vandeweghe Batters World No. 1 Kerber Out, Venus Wins at Australian Open
- and try to do my best."
On court in further Round 4 action on Monday are (2) Serena Williams vs. (16) Barbora Strycova, (5) Karolina Pliskova vs. (22) Daria Gavrilova, (30) Ekaterina Makarova vs. (9) Johanna Konta, and the all-unseeded Jennifer Brady vs. Mirjana Lucic-Baroni.
- Upstarts Gavrilova, Brady Join Serena in Winner's Circle Saturday at Australian Open
- in a brief on-court interview after the match. "I'm just exhausted and very happy."
Her reward is a meeting with No. 5 seed Karolina Pliskova, who herself survived a three-setter against tenacious unseeded Latvian Jelena Ostapenko 4-6, 6-0, 10-8.
Pliskova trailed 2-5 in the thi...
- Kerber, Venus Cruise; CoCo Puffs Against Bouchard at Aussie Open
- into the fourth round on Friday at the Australian Open with a modicum of resistance.
Kerber ran over unseeded Czech Kristyna Pliskova 6-0, 6-4, and the elder Williams sister allowed only one game to China's Duan Yingyang 6-1, 6-0.
"I loved accounting, I have to be hones...
- Thursday Aussie Open: Pliskova Says Opponents Stink; Serena Says Being Serena the Key
- who on Thursday defeated fellow American Irina Falconi 6-4, 6-1.
Also into the third round Thursday from the Top 10 were No. 5 Karolina Pliskova who didn't blink against Russian Anna Blinkova 6-0, 6-2; No. 6 Dominika Cibulkova who had to work hard against Taiwan's Hsieh Su-Wei 6-4, 7...
- Kerber Struggles Through, Barty Surprises Wednesday at Australian Open
- so that's not a problem. Tomorrow I have a day off, so it's not a big deal. I think I will be fine."
Kerber will next face Kristyna Pliskova, the twin sister of No. 5 seed Karolina, who upset No. 27 seed Irina-Camelia Begu 6-4, 7-6(10).
"I played once against her a few years a...
- Serena Williams Conquers Bencic, Yips at Australian Open
- from the Top 10 were No. 3 Agnieszka Radwanska working past Tsvetana Pironkova 6-1, 4-6, 6-1 in the final night match; No. 5 Karolina Pliskova blasting Spain's Sara Sorribes 6-2, 6-0; No. 6 Dominika Cibulkova over Czech Denisa Allertova 7-5, 6-2; and No. 9 Johanna Konta subduing Ki...
- Kuznetsova, Pliskova Save Match Points In WTA Finals Thrillers; Kerber-Halep Tuesday
- Kerber, New No. 1, Secures Top Spot by Beating Pliskova in US Open Final
- Gulbis, Errani, Niculescu, Pliskova Win ATP/WTA Titles; X-Notes
- Karolina Pliskova: Holding The Fed Cup Final At A Neutral Site Doesn't Make Sense
- Federer, Gasquet, Pliskova, Svitolina Win ATP/WTA Titles
- Pliskova Upsets Serena Williams, Kerber to Assume No. 1 Rank After US Open Semis Shocker
Recent fan comments for Karolina Pliskova:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)