Mardy Fish - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: December 09, 1981
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Edina, Minnesota, USA
- Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Mark Knowles
Do you like Mardy Fish?
Father, Tom, is teaching pro; mother, Sally, housewife...Younger sister, Meredith...Moved from Minnesota to Vero Beach, Fla. at age four in 1985...Attended Ver ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Terrific Thiem Topples Nadal, Awaits Rain-Delayed Djokovic-DelPo Winner In Rome SF
- up one of his greatest wins of his young career, Dominic Thiem outslugged and overpowered Rafael Nadal in the Rome quarterfinals today, ending the Spaniard's 17-match win streak with an emphatic 6-4, 6-3 victory.
"It is an incredible feeling, after our last two meetings I ...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- meeting between these 2 nations but their first since 2012, when USA stunned Switzerland 5-0 on clay in
Fribourg in a tie that saw Mardy Fish defeat Stan Wawrinka in five sets before an inspired John Isner took the
scalp of Roger Federer in the 2nd rubber. Switzerland is bidding ...
- Serena Williams: 2016 Wasn't A Great Season
- Williams is 35, she is No. 2 in the world and last year she made three Grand Slam finals, winning one. But that's not good enough.
Serena returns to Melbourne newly-engaged and seeking her seventh Australian Open title, and with so many withdrawals from players like Victor...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- healthy Rafael Nadal returns to the Australian Open hoping to start the climb back up the top of the rankings. And maybe, win a second "Career Grand Slam".
Nadal fell last year to Fernando Verdasco in a first round stunner, and later suffered a wrist injury which he says hampere...
- Rafael Nadal Rock Solid In 2017 Opener In Brisbane; World No. 1 Angelique Kerber Debuts Wednesday
- Nadal officially opened his 2017 season on a positive note besting Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-3, 6-3 Tuesday night in Brisbane.
“I was very happy with that start,” said Nadal who came in off an Abu Dhabi exo win Saturday. “Winning against (Dolgopolov) is never easy.
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- Lines' has found that [the] clean reputation [in tennis] is largely due to lax anti-doping efforts by the sport," ESPN senior writer Mike Fish wrote. In 2014 the ITF caught one player in 985 tests, compared to 1 in 520 for swimming, 1 in 296 for cycling, and 1 in 274 for track and ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- do. It's all a question how you look at it.Q. Milos said he felted the need at the net the after the match the other day with Mardy Fished to apologize to him for some things he thought Mardy might have read wrong or whatever, that he disrespected him somehow during the match...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- doubles, but is for sure harder if you don't have nothing.Q. Milos Raonic was in here last night saying that after his match with Mardy Fish he went to the net and he apologized to Mardy for some of the things that went on during the match. He felt that maybe Mardy thought that M...
- No April Foolin', Federer v. Nadal Friday Night in Miami, Djokovic Has Fish; Predictions?
- Nothing Fishy: Flying Fish Faces Federer Today in Cincinnati Tennis Masters Final
- Federer, Fish Win; French Surge; Djokovic Gets Nasty at US Open
- Baghdatis Stuns Nadal, Federer Next in Cincinnati SF; Roddick v. Fish This Afternoon
- Djokovic Stays Hot, Fish Upsets Delpo, Ivanovic Chokes, Late Night With Federer in Miami
- Djokovic Fillets Fish; Roddick, Murray on Saturday at Wimbledon
Recent fan comments for Mardy Fish:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)