Mardy Fish - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States )
- Birthdate: December 09, 1981
- Birthplace: Edina, Minnesota, USA
- Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Mark Knowles
- 2013 Final Ranking: 374
Do you like Mardy Fish?
| Father, Tom, is teaching pro; mother, Sally, housewife...Younger sister, Meredith...Moved from Minnesota to Vero Beach, Fla. at age four in 1985...Attended Ver ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kyrgios Ends Isner's 3-Year ATP Atlanta Run in Final
- under the sun at all. It was an adjustment."
Kyrgios is the first non-American winner in Atlanta, following past champs Isner, Mardy Fish and Andy Roddick.
Isner has now reached the Atlanta final six of the last seven years.
"It was an encouraging week for me," said Isne...
- Preview: Isner Skips Olympics, Headlines ATP BB&T Atlanta Open
- event moved to Atlanta from Indianapolis in 2010, only Americans have raised the trophy: Isner (2015-13), Andy Roddick (2012), and Mardy Fish (2011-10).
- Roger Federer, Andy Murray Lead Favorites Into Wimbledon QFs; Nick Kyrgios Show Over
- Novak Djokovic by beating unseeded Frenchman Nicolas Mahut 6-4, 7-6(5), 6-4. He is the first American to reach the quarters since Mardy Fish five years ago.
Querrey will next meet No. 6 Milos Raonic, who came from two sets down to beat No. 11 David Goffin 4-6, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4, 6...
- Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray On French Open Collision Course, But The Scot Is A Round Ahead
- days and days of rain, the French Open - or as some have dubbed it, the "Drench Open" - finally had a full day of play again. Hallelujah!
On the men's side, tournament picks Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray both needed four sets to stay alive in the Fedal-less French.
- Novak Djokovic Says He's A Vegetarian, Or A Pescatarian
- Djokovic had a work a little hard today against Steve Darcis than he did in a quick first round win over Hyen-Sun Lu. Today, the Serb was pushed by the Belgian in a tough-then-expected 75, 63, 64 victory to advance to the third round of the French Open and win his 23rd straight...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- that the first Grand Slam of 2016 is over, some thoughts on the Australian Open.
1. Djokovic's Era
He crushed Roger Federer, manhandled Andy Murray and he's already whipped Rafael Nadal and to make matters worse for the field he's only 28, he's fit and he's hungry. So until s...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- do. It's all a question how you look at it.Q. Milos said he felted the need at the net the after the match the other day with Mardy Fished to apologize to him for some things he thought Mardy might have read wrong or whatever, that he disrespected him somehow during the match...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- doubles, but is for sure harder if you don't have nothing.Q. Milos Raonic was in here last night saying that after his match with Mardy Fish he went to the net and he apologized to Mardy for some of the things that went on during the match. He felt that maybe Mardy thought that M...
- No April Foolin', Federer v. Nadal Friday Night in Miami, Djokovic Has Fish; Predictions?
- Nothing Fishy: Flying Fish Faces Federer Today in Cincinnati Tennis Masters Final
- Federer, Fish Win; French Surge; Djokovic Gets Nasty at US Open
- Baghdatis Stuns Nadal, Federer Next in Cincinnati SF; Roddick v. Fish This Afternoon
- Djokovic Stays Hot, Fish Upsets Delpo, Ivanovic Chokes, Late Night With Federer in Miami
- Djokovic Fillets Fish; Roddick, Murray on Saturday at Wimbledon
Recent fan comments for Mardy Fish:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)