Miomir Kecmanovic - News and More
Do you like Miomir Kecmanovic?Nickname is "Misha"....Began playing tennis at age 6....Speaks English, German and Serbian....Father, Dragutin, and mother, Maja Pavlov, are both doctors....Fav ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Weaknesses: Serve, power.
- Edmund Victorious Over Seppi For New York Open Title
- me,” Edmund said following his first title since 2018 Antwerp. The Brit lost just one set though only faced one player in the Top 80 (Kecmanovic in the SFs) en route. The 37-year-old Seppi was playing in his 10th career title, seeking a fourth crown. ”He played a good match t...
- Sinner Delights Italian Crowd, Beats De Minaur For ATP NextGen Title
- 100 around No. 95 with still an Italian challenger event to play next week. Sinner went 4-1 during the week posting wins over Miomir Kecmanovic, Frances Tiafoe and Mikael Ymer. He lost to Ugo Humbert. De Minaur had been undefeated 4-0 entering the final. "It’s been a great w...
- Zverev Goes 5 Again, Kyrgios To Meet Rublev; Favorites Federer, Djokovic Fri.
- will now meet Italian lucky loser Paolo Lorenzi who will have no rest after a 4-hour, 48-minute marathon win over Miomir Kecmanovic. Daniil Medvedev had to overcome cramps and Hugo Dellien 6-3, 7-5, 5-7, 6-3. Medvedev was visibly struggling and stumbling but somehow m...
- Federer, Djokovic In Same Half Of US Open Draw; Nadal With Thiem; Who's The Pick?
- fourth round meeting with Stan Wawrinka. Wawrinka will have to get past the tough Pol Hubert Hurkacz and maybe another youngster in Miomir Kecmanovic. Former finalist Kevin Anderson is in there, but how healthy is the big man who's hardly played. Just below, the hot-handed Daniil Medvedev...
- Federer Flames Out To Rublev; Djokovic Eyes Easy Cincinnati Title Defense
- prior meeting. Wimbledon semifinalist Roberto Bautista Agut remains the class of the bottom half. He beat up on teen qualifier Miomir Kecmanovic 6-1, 6-2. He'll now get Richard Gasquet who eased past Diego Schwartzman 7-6(6), 6-3. A semifinalist a year ago, David Goffin will try t...
- Zverev's 20 Double Faults Keeps Him Winless In Cincinnati, Clown Kyrgios Out; Djokovic, Federer v Qualifiers Thurs.
- Zverev is still winless in Cincinnati. The German No. 1 fell in his fifth straight 3-set defeat going down to 19-year-old qualifier Miomir Kecmanovic 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-4. Zverev, who struggled last week with his serve, today mixed in a career-high total of 20 double faults! Kecmanovic ...
- Sonego Saves MP To Beat Kecmanovic For Antalya Title