Pablo Carreno Busta - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain)
- Birthdate: July 12, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Gijon, Spain
- Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2009
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Javier Duarte
Do you like Pablo Carreno Busta?
Full name is Pablo Carreņo Busta...Speaks Spanish and English...Started playing tennis aged six...Parents are Alfonso, an architect, and Maria Antonia, a doctor ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- could also get in there in a few weeks.
The desert has done funny things to the ball and we've seen it in the results. Guys like Coric, Carreno Busta, Sock and Dolgopolov have all made the semifinals there in recent years, so the event has a history of surprises, so what's in store this y...
- Former Champions Thiem, Schwartzman Headline ATP Rio
- Aires semifinals Saturday, Dominic Thiem heads back to Rio as the tournament's top seed.
The Austrian won Rio in 2017 beating Pablo Carreno Busta. He's joined in the six edition of the event by defending champion Diego Schwartzman, French Open semifinalist Marco Cecchinato and No. 2 s...
- Nadal Dominates Tiafoe, Tsitsipas Next In Australian Open SFs; Djokovic Tests Nishikori
- since Kei's 2014 US Open semifinal stunner. And this time, Nishikori comes in after a grueling 5-set, 5-hour win Monday over Pablo Carreno Busta.
"He's a fighter. He's a very talented player. One of the quickest players on the tour," Djokovic said of Nishikori.
"I have lots of...
- Zverev Gets Rocked By Raonic At Australian Open, Djokovic Needs 4; Nadal v Tiafoe In QFs
- be great."
Kei Nishikori authored his second 0-2 comeback of the event and won his 3rd 5-setter of the week, bouncing back on Pablo Carreno Busta 6-7(8), 4-6, 7-6(4), 6-4, 7-6(8) in just over five hours.
In the final set match tiebreak to 10, Carreno Busta led 8-5 when controversy ...
- Tsitsipas Tstuns Federer At Australian Open; Nadal Rolls, Tiafoe Pulls Upset Again
- returns to take on youngester Daniil Medvedev. Kei Nishikori tries to keep his roll going against former US Open semifinalist Pablo Carreno Busta and Alexander Zverev bids for his second Slam quarterfinal against former Australian Open semifinalist Milos Raonic. ...
- Favorites Djokovic, Zverev Cruise Into Australian R16; Nadal, Federer Face Tests
- 5-set wins, Kei Nishikori was more than happy going just three in a win over Joao Sousa 7-6(6), 6-1, 6-2.
Next for Nishikori is Pablo Carreno Busta who returned to the last 16 by taking out Fabio Fognini 6-2, 6-4, 2-6, 6-4.
"I'm sure it's going to be something like today," Nishikori ...
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans
- Nadal v Del Potro, Carreno Busta v Anderson; US Open SF Picks And Pans
- Zverev Rolls Coric To Reach Miami SF, Will Face Carreno Busta Who Saves MP v Anderson
- Carreno Busta's Out His 2nd Title, Beating Fognini at ATP Moscow
- Pablo Carreno Busta: Against Rafa, I Could Win Easy Or Lose Easy, You Never Know
- Nicolas Almagro Wins First Title Since 2012 In Estoril Beating Pablo Carreno Busta
Recent fan comments for Pablo Carreno Busta: