Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Kei Nishikori 2017 Season Is Also Over Due To A Torn Tendon In His Right Wrist
- While ranked No. 9 now, he will finish no higher than Top 15, and perhaps out of the Top 20. Nishikori joins Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka among the top players already done for the season. ...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- this is going to be a story for the rest of the year. The Federer back, Novak Djokovic done for the year with an elbow, Stan Wawrinka done for year with a knee, Andy Murray a hip. There's also Marin Cilic with an adductor and Kei Nishikori has a wrist. So what's happeni...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Cincinnati
- wait and see now how I feel in the next couple of days." Federer, who missed last year's event, joins Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka and Marin Cilic on the sidelines of the event. His withdrawal leaves just 4 of the Top 10 in attendance. ...
- Federer, Nadal Headline ATP Cincinnati Field; Preview
- line-up withdrawing from the tournament was Marin Cilic, Pablo Cuevas, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Lucas Pouille, Gilles Simon and Stan Wawrinka... Wildcards were awarded to Americans Jared Donaldson, Stefan Kozlov, Tommy Paul and Frances Tiafoe... Both finalists from last year...
- Federer, Nadal Lead Depleted Canadian Open Montreal Field; Will The Cup Be Roger's Again?
- issues last summer, are back in control of the game as the second half of the season begins in earnest. And with Djokovic, Murray, Stan Wawrinka and even Marin Cilic all out of the event, the two legends figure to continue their dominance of 2017 in Canada. On to the 56-man draw. ...
- Defending Champion Stan Wawrinka Is Out Of The US Open And For The Rest Of 2017
- Wawrinka's 2017 season and any hopes of a US Open title defense are over, the Swiss announced today. Wawrinka cited ongoing knee issues as the cause, and he will end his 2017 season. "I am sad to announce that after talking with my team and doctor I had to make a difficult decisi...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.