Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Djokovic Masters Monfils In Australian Open Heat; Big Men Del Potro, Berdych, Zverev Advance
- came from a break down in the third to beat Jan-Lennard Struff 6-4, 6-4, 7-6(4). But Federer's countryman and former champion Stan Wawrinka was stunned by Tennys Sandgren 6-2, 6-1, 6-4. Wawrinka, who was playing his first event since summer knee surgery, looked far from his best...
- Djokovic v Monfils, Sharapova v Sevastova Thursday At Australian Open; Federer, Halep Also
- lights, Roger Federer takes on Jan-Lennard Struff. The German just snapped an 11-match Grand Slam losing streak. Tomas Berdych, Stan Wawrinka, Richard Gasquet, Dominic Thiem and Sam Querrey are also in action. In the women's draw, former champion Maria Sharapova takes on Anasta...
- Djokovic Dominates In First Match In Six Months At Australian Open; Federer, Wawrinka Winners
- but couldn't hold it. "It's great to be back. It's great to win, for sure. Was a tough one in all aspect of the game, of the energy," Wawrinka said. "In general, I'm really happy to get through a match like that, to fight the way I did today, to win the match like this." Tournam...
- Former Champions Djokovic, Sharapova, Kerber, Federer, Wawrinka On Court Tuesday At Australian Open
- his lowest in 11 years. But with his new coaching team of Radek Stepanek-Andre Agassi, and a new service motion, he'll give it go. Stan Wawrinka also makes his comeback from knee surgery to face Ricardis Berankis. The 2014 champion has never lost in the first round in Melbourne. R...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic! Who's Going To Win The Australian Open?
- Grigor Dimitrov Alexander Zverev Quarter The third quarter is where we find our two damaged former champions, Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka. Both haven't played since Wimbledon and neither is going to add to their Australian Open trophy collection this week. In fact, they might ...
- Stan Wawrinka Made The Decision To Play The Australian Open Only Yesterday
- a long rehab from August surgery on his left knee, Stan Wawrinka is finally ready to return to tennis, and he'll do so at the Australian Open, the tournament he broke through to win his first Grand Slam in 2014. But the Swiss, who hasn't played since Wimbledon, didn't make that ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.