Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Murray, Wawrinka, Federer Headline Dubai; ATP Preview
- goes for an eighth career Dubai title this week as the No. 3 seed behind No. 2-seeded defending title winner and Swiss compatriot Stan Wawrinka, and world No. 1 Andy Murray: DUBAI DUTY FREE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS Dubai, UAE; surface: hard Seeds: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrink...
- Federer, Murray Play Beach Tennis At Dubai And Of Course Roger Won [Video]
- Zverev. Federer and Murray could meet in the semifinals. Federer opens against Benoit Paire while Murray meets Malek Jaziri. Stan Wawrinka and Gael Monfils are projected in the other semifinal. ...
- Not Fake News, Novak Djokovic Accepts Wildcard Into Acapulco!
- tour is shifting to the Americas this time of year? (Dubai will feature the last three Slam winners - Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Stan Wawrinka). Great news! You'll see me back on court next week in Acapulco at @AbiertoTelcel Did you miss me? 😜 pic.twitter.com/3zBXTrDtnt&m...
- Top-seeded Thiem vs. Zverev in Opening Round at Strong ATP Rotterdam; Preview
- to Dutchmen Tallon Griekspoor and Robin Haase, and Greece's Stefanos Tsitsipas...Star power pulling from the event were Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka and Marcos Baghdatis...Martin Klizan beat Gael Monfils in last year's final...Former champs in the field are Klizan (2016) and Berdych (201...
- Rafael Nadal Pulls Out Of Rotterdam To Rest, Roger Federer Declines Replacement Spot
- support and understanding." Nadal is still expected to play Acapulco and then both Masters events in March. With Nadal and Stan Wawrinka out, Marin Cilic and Dominic Thiem will assume the roles of top seeds at the event. Tournament director Krajicek tried to replace Nadal ...
- Stan Wawrinka Withdraws From Rotterdam Due To A Knee Injury
- Wawrinka won't be playing Rotterdam next week due to a knee injury. Wawrinka was seen during the Australian Open wearing a strapping on just below his right knee. "Stan called me this afternoon to share the bad news," tournament director Richard Krajicek said. "Test results today...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.