Stan Wawrinka - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: March 28, 1985
- Birthplace: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Residence: St. Barthelemy, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Magnus Norman
- 2013 Final Ranking: 8
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?
|Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Del Potro Joins Nadal as 'Back' in Madrid; Wed. Preview
- Coric, (15) Bautista Agut vs. Feliciano "F-Lo" Lopez in an all-Spanish, (6) Kei Nishikori vs. Fognini, Del Potro vs. Sock, and (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. Nick Kyrgios.
- Rafael Nadal Brings 10-Match Win Streak Into Madrid, Cautions He Doesn't Know Which Rafa Will Show Up
- start to 2016 by winning consecutive titles last month in Monte Carlo and Barcelona, defeating Andy Murray, Gael Monfils, Stan Wawrinka and Kei Nishikori during this 10-match win streak.
"I've been competing against the players and won matches against some of the best pla...
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- Still, after a disappointing start to the clay, I expect a return to form for the dominant world No. 1.
The Pick: Novak Djokovic
Stan Wawrinka Quarter
Who's coming out of this quarter? You have former finalists Kei Nishikori and Stan Wawrinka along with Richard Gasquet and Gael Mo...
- Rafael Nadal Now Ranks No. 2 In The 2016 ATP Points Race
- Rafael Nadal 2300
3 Milos Raonic 1930
4 Andy Murray 1925
5 Kei Nishikori 1780
6 Gael Monfils 1620
7 Dominic Thiem 1380
8 Stan Wawrinka 1255
9T Roberto Bautista Agut 1130
9T David Goffin 1130
11 Roger Federer 1050
12 Pablo Cuevas 1018 ...
- Rafael Nadal Opens Bid For A Ninth Barcelona Title Wednesday
- who he leads 3-0 in their series. And he comes off a ninth Monte Carlo title Sunday after consecutive wins over Dominic Thiem, Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray and then in the final Gael Monfils.
“I am very happy about the tournament in Monte Carlo," said Nadal. "It’s one of the...
- Rafael Nadal: This Monte Carlo Victory Confirms That I Am Better Now!
- who's had his share of struggles this season. Nadal posted victories over four Top 16 players in succession, defeating Dominic Thiem, Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray and then Monfils.
"Have been a very important week for me," Nadal said. "Is obvious, I say at the beginning of the season, ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka
Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Recent fan comments for Stan Wawrinka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)