Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Ferrer Defends, Schwartzman Leads at ATP Bastad; Preview
- byes... Wildcards went to Spain's Jaume Munar, Norway's Casper Ruud and Sweden's Mikael Ymer... Pulling from the field were Stan Wawrinka, Nicolas Kicker, Viktor Troicki, and Stefanos Tsitsipas... Ferrer beat Alexandr Dolgopolov in the 2017 final... Ferrer (2017,'12,'07)...
- Cilic Crashes Out At Wimbledon, Nadal, Djokovic Roll, Zverev In Trouble; Federer Friday
- Kyrgios and Kei Nishikori set a Saturday showdown and Ernests Gulbis was also a winner. He'll await the Fritz-Zverev victory. And Stan Wawrinka went down to qualifier Thomas Fabbiano in the completion of their match. On tap Friday, the third round gets underway with Roger Federer...
- Federer, Raonic Advance On Wet Wednesday At Wimbledon; Nadal, Djokovic On Thurs.
- a half-dozen matches. Marin Cilic led by two sets but was down a break. Kevin Anderson was up 2 sets to 1 on Andreas Seppi. Stan Wawrinka was trying to avoid crashing out in straights to qualifier Thomas Fabbiano and Philipp Kohlschreiber was up a set and led in the second bre...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Zverev, Del Potro Open Strong At Wimbledon; Goffin, Thiem Tumble
- with the return of 8-time champion Roger Federer who faces recent Eastbourne finalist Lukas Lacko. Marin Cilic is on to Guido Pella, Stan Wawrinka takes on Thomas Fabbiano and big men Kevin Anderson, Milos Raonic, Ivo Karlovic, Sam Querrey and John Isner are all on court. WEDNESDAY ...
- New Look Federer Rolls In Wimbledon Opener, Dimitrov Upset By Wawrinka; Nadal, Djokovic Tues
- old management teammate Grigor Dimitrov suffered another shock loss. The slumping Bulgarian was sent home by Federer's countryman Stan Wawrinka 1-6, 7-6(3), 7-6(5), 6-4. Wawrinka had lost his last four matches to Dimitrov and grass was Grigor's surface. But after dropping a quick fi...
- Federer, Serena, Venus Open Play Monday At Wimbledon
- Milos Raonic, John Isner, Sam Querrey. And two matches two match are Richard Gasquet against Gael Monfils, and Grigor Dimitrov and Stan Wawrinka. For the women, former No. 1s Caroline Wozniacki and Karolina Pliskova are on court. As are Sloane Stephens, Coco Vandeweghe and Madison...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.