Stan Wawrinka - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: March 28, 1985
- Birthplace: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Residence: St. Barthelemy, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Magnus Norman
- 2013 Final Ranking: 8
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?
|Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Wawrinka will look to win his 12th straight ATP final Sunday when he takes on 19-year-old Alexander Zverev for the St. Petersburg title.
Wawrinka ran his win streak to 10 after dismantling Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6, 6-2 to reach the final on Saturday.
Zverev earned his first c...
- Berdych v Zverev In St. Petersburg, Wawrinka Keeps Rolling; Thiem Takes On Simon In Metz
- this year. He is definitely a guy with a great future. He always makes me work hard on the court to beat him."
US Open champion Stan Wawrinka won his ninth straight match with a victory over Viktor Troicki 7-5, 6-2. The Swiss will meet Roberto Bautista Agut in the semifinals on Sa...
- Davis Cup 2017 Draw: USA To Host Swiss, England Goes To Canada
- will be available to play right after the Australian Open to play on a different continent to their own? Will Roger Federer and/or Stan Wawrinka go from Australia to the U.S. then back home? In Federer's case, Dubai?
Andy Murray may face a similar schedule and the Italians have it...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Has Wins This Summer Over The Current Top 4!
- 1 Novak Djokovic in Rio in August. He also beat No. 4 Rafael Nadal at the Olympics and before then at Wimbledon he beat current No. 3 Stan Wawrinka at Wimbledon.
At the US Open, he also beat No. 10 Dominic Thiem.
He did lose to Murray at the Olympics and Wawrinka in New York last...
- US Open Champ Wawrinka in Russia, French in Metz; ATP Previews
- St. Petersburg Open in Russia welcomes US Open champion Stan Wawrinka and three of the Top 10, while the Moselle Open in France features Dominic Thiem and a strong French contingent this week on the ATP World Tour:
ST. PETERSBURG OPEN
St. Petersburg, Russia; Surface: hard
- Stan Wawrinka Beat Novak Djokovic Sunday, Then Lost To Jimmy Fallon On Monday
- winning his first US Open title beating Novak Djokovic in Sunday, Stan Wawrinka made the media rounds Monday and one of his stops was the Jimmy Fallon show.
Instead of a former interview, Stan and "Jamie" saddled up for a friend game of tennis on the Wii. But it Jimmy taking to...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka
Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Recent fan comments for Stan Wawrinka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)