Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- to the third round and his countryman Marin Cilic was a winner. In a few other upsets, David Goffin came from a set down to beat Stan Wawrinka. Qualifier Taylor Fritz shocked one of the clay win leaders in Guido Pella and Joao Sousa needed a final set breaker to oust Frances Tiafoe...
- Fognini, Coric, Shapovalov Rome Winners; Cilic, Wawrinka Tues
- And former champion Alexander Zverev opens play against the dangerous Italian and Budapest champ Matteo Berrettini. 2008 finalist Stan Wawrinka battles David Goffin as well. Wawrinka leads 3-1 but the two have never met on clay. TUESDAY ROME SCHEDULE Centrale 11:00 Am ...
- Big 3 Of Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Headline Rome Field
- I don't think Novak will or should have any issues here. Juan Martin Del Potro is also in there but after a bye he could open against Wawrinka. Coming off a knee issue to playing clay is tough, especially for someone so fragile like Delpo. The Medvedev-Nick Kyrgios could be a good ...
- Tsitsipas Tshocks Nadal, Will Meet Djokovic For Madrid Masters Title
- made it known early this wasn't going to another romp for Nadal on the clay. Rafa came in serving brilliantly and had just tuned Stan Wawrinka yesterday, but the Greek was a different beast. Nadal looked good early, winning a couple of incredible rallies. Tsitsipas didn't go awa...
- Thiem Saves 2 MPs To Beat Federer, Will Face Djokovic In Madrid SF; Nadal to Meet Tstisipas
- to keep up my good momentum which I have now and give my best again.” With Belinda Bencic and Federer out, Swiss hopes rested on Stan Wawrinka. But any chance was quickly dashed as Rafael Nadal pounced early and never looked back in an impressive 6-1, 6-2 victory. "It was a very...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Monfils In Madrid, Faces Thiem Fri; Nadal v Wawrinka
- so I’m happy with the performance and excited to be through." Nadal will have a tough test Friday in the quarters against Stan Wawrinka who KO'd Kei Nishikori 6-3, 7-6(3). Nadal leads the other Swiss 17-3 in their series. “It’s a tough one. He’s one of the best play...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.