Stan Wawrinka - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: March 28, 1985
- Birthplace: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Residence: St. Barthelemy, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Magnus Norman
- 2013 Final Ranking: 8
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?
|Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- Sock took out American countryman Donald Young 6-4, 6-3.
Thursday's loaded schedule in Toronto features (1) Djokovic vs. The Worm, (2) Wawrinka vs. (16) Sock, (3) Nishokori vs. Rampras, (4) Raonic vs. (Q) Donaldson, (12) Tomic vs. Anderson, (7) Goffin vs. (10) Monfils, Karlovic vs. ...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Play Wednesday In Toronto; Wawrinka, Berdych, Monfils Tuesday Winners
- run going edging 18-year-old American Taylor Fritz and Rajeev Ram sent off former semifinalist Ernests Gulbis.
In the late match, Stan Wawrinka needed two breakers to get past Mikhail Youzhny.
WEDNESDAY TORONTO SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT start 11:00 am
[Q] D. Novikov (USA) vs  K....
- Nick Kyrgios Double Faults Out Of Canadian Open To Teen Denis Shapovalov; Stan Wawrinka Tuesday
- Coric, Kevin Anderson and Gilles Muller, who will face Novak Djokovic on Wednesday, were also winners.
Headlining play Tuesday are Stan Wawrinka, Alexander Zverev, Tomas Berdych and Washington champion Gael Monfils.
TORONTO TUESDAY SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT start 11:00 am
Y. Lu ...
- Toronto Preview: Lone Big 4 Entrant Novak Djokovic Returns As Heavy Favorite
- losses, they've all been to quality opponents and if the courts are playing quick that goes in his favor.
The pick: Nick Kyrgios
Stan Wawrinka Quarter
Not many at the top have struggled more this year than Stan Wawrinka. And he's lucky to still be ranked No. 4. He made the semifin...
- Summer Withdrawals! Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal Are Out Of The Canadian Open
- and have a lot of great Canadian fans."
With Murray, Federer and Nadal already out, right now World No. 1 Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka are the lone Top 5 players still in. But both are slated for the Olympics which begin right after Toronto.
Defending champion Belinda Be...
- Rafael Nadal Gets Clearance To Play The Rio Olympics; Final Entry List Released
- Serena and Venus Williams and Angelique Kerber lead the women.
Nadal will also play in doubles with Marc Lopez. Federer teams with Stan Wawrinka and Djokovic joins with Nenad Zimonjic.
Entries for both events are a combination of 56 direct acceptances based on the singles world ra...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka
Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Recent fan comments for Stan Wawrinka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)