Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- World No. 1 Andy Murray Out in 4th Round Stunner To Mischa Zverev at Australian Open
- after almost going down 6-0. I thought it couldn't get any worse from there...This is a huge win for me in my career." No. 4 seed Stan Wawrinka and No. 12 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga booked a quarterfinal meeting when the Swiss defeated Andreas Seppi 7-6(2), 7-6(4), 7-6(4), and the Frenchman...
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- about to tip-off the men's final 16 at the Australian Open. Everyone's there. Roger Federer. Rafael Nadal. Andy Murray. JW Tsonga. Stan Wawrinka. Kei Nishikori. Milos Raonic. Hell, even Gael Monfils and Grigor Dimitrov decided to join the party. But not Novak Djokovic. Djokovic's ...
- Nadal Stares Down Teen Zverev in 5 Sets; Gasquet-Dimitrov Late at Aussie Open
- in Melbourne. Matches Sunday in Melbourne are (1) Andy Murray vs. Mischa Zverev, (17) Roger Federer vs. (5) Kei Nishikori, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. Andras Seppi, and (12) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Brit Daniel Evans. ...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- after that. I thought I moved much better today than I did in the first two matches, which is really positive for me." No. 4 Stanislas Wawrinka defeated No. 29 Viktor Troicki 3-6, 6-2, 6-2, 7-6(7), and in the fourth round he will meet the Kyrgios-killer Andreas Seppi, who edged Belg...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- who's the fresher player Lukas Lacko v Kei Nishikori: Kei's looks good and he's healthy, he'll get through the qualifier. Stan Wawrinka v Viktor Trocki: After an early struggle against Martin Klizan, Stan was sharp in a win over Steve Johnson. It will be tougher today, but I...
- Djokovic Stunned; Raonic Sick; Sick Friday Line-Up at Aussie Open
- him." Friday in Melbourne will offer a smorgasbord of top-seeded tests including (10) Tomas Berdych vs. (17) Roger Federer, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. (29) Viktor Troicki, (12) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. (23) Jack Sock, (1) Andy Murray vs. (31) Sam Querrey, and (27) Bernard "The Tank Engin...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.