Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Miami Men's Preview: Djokovic Looks To Get Back On Track, Federer In The Field
- again here to beat Thiem. The Pick: Kei Nishikori ROGER FEDERER QUARTER What a loaded section! You have 3-time champion Federer, Stan Wawrinka, Russians Karen Khachanov and Daniil Medvedev, Grigor Dimitrov, Kevin Anderson and even Diego Schwartzman who will get a lot of support fro...
- Djokovic Stunned By Kohlschreiber At Indian Wells; Federer, Nadal Advance
- a match that I suffered in the past against Diego. We know each other well, so it's a positive victory for me." Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka was the headline match of the day, but Federer made it anti-climactic, breaking early in both sets to cruise 6-3, 6-4. “I think I felt...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic On Today At Indian Wells; Zverev Out
- Serb will now face Nishioka Tuesday for a spot in the quarters. On Tuesday, Federer will collide with good friend and countryman Stan Wawrinka for a 25th time. Federer leads 21-3 but "It's going to be tough match, for sure," Wawrinka said. "He's the best player to ever play the...
- Nadal, Federer Open With Wins At Indian Wells; Djokovic Returns
- up," Federer said. "I'm really happy I found a way in that second set." On Tuesday, Federer will now face friend and countryman Stan Wawrinka who outlasted Marton Fucsovics 6-4, 6-7(5), 7-5 in a grueling 3 hours, 24 minutes. Nadal was on in the evening and crushed American Jare...
- Djokovic, Zverev, Tsitsipas v Auger-Aliassime Today At Indian Wells; Wawrinka Prevails
- on Stadium 1 with Stefanos Tsitsipas taking on Canadian teen Felix Auger-Aliassime. Yesterday, as the first round wrapped up, Stan Wawrinka held off Dan Evans in nailbiter, 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3. "He's for sure a great player," said Wawrinka. "Also, this year he's playing a lot of...
- Venus Wins, Serena v Azarenka Friday At Indian Wells
- with a number of Americas featured. Frances Tiafoe takes on the big Chilean Nicolas Jarry and Steve John faces Taylor Fritz. Stan Wawrinka and Tomas Berdych are also on the schedule. And Novak Djokovic is in doubles play with Fabio Fognini against Jeremy Chardy-Milos Raonic. ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.