Stan Wawrinka - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: March 28, 1985
- Birthplace: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Residence: St. Barthelemy, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Magnus Norman
- 2013 Final Ranking: 8
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?
|Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Down 2 Sets To Sam Querrey at Wimbledon; Roger Federer Only Man Into 4th RD
- draw because he's looking awfully beatable right now.
The day began with the return of Juan Martin Del Potro. Or was it the end of Stan Wawrinka. Del Potro beat Stan for the fourth straight time doing it in four sets 3-6, 6-3, 7-6(2), 6-3 to collect his biggest win in years.
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- his rhythm and that's one of the worst things."
Matches to look for on Friday include (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. Juan Martin del Potro, (3) Roger Federer vs. Brit Daniel Evans, (1) Novak Djokovic vs. (28) Sam Querrey, (6) Milos Raonic vs. (27) Jack...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Martin Klizan
Spain Rafael Nadal (*), David Ferrer, Roberto Bautista Agut,
Albert Ramos-Vinolas (*)
Switzerland Roger Federer, Stan Wawrinka
Tunisia Malek Jaziri
Ukraine Illya Marchenko
Uruguay Pablo Cuevas
USA Jack Sock (*), Steve Johnson (*), Denis Kudla (*), Brian Baker (*...
- Have Milos Raonic And John McEnroe Already Split?
- in 2014, did add that he had courted Richard Krajicek for the job before McEnroe, but it didn't work out. Krajicek is now with Stan Wawrinka. ...
- Murray Beats Another Brit, Wawrinka Lines Up Del Potro, Federer vs. Cinderella Willis Wed. at Wimbledon
- We're both out there just trying to win but it doesn't make it any easier."
Three other Top 10 players were in action as No. 4 Stan Wawrinka beat American and former No. 1 junior Taylor Fritz 7-6(4), 6-1, 6-7(2), 6-4; and No. 7 Richard Gasquet cruised past Brit Aljaz Bedene 6-3, ...
- Brit Marcus Willis Upstages Roger Federer, Entire Men's Field with Wild Wimbledon Win Monday
Matches to look for on Tuesday at the All England Club include (2) Andy Murray vs. Liam Broady in an all-Brit, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. Taylor Fritz, (15) Nick Kyrgios vs. Radek "The Worm" Stepanek, (19) Bernard "The Tank Engine" Tomic vs. Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka
Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Recent fan comments for Stan Wawrinka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)