Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- For The First Time In ATP Rankings History, The Entire Top 5 Is 30+
- Rafael Nadal is set to become 31 in just a few weeks. ATP Rankings (May 22) 1 Andy Murray (30) 2 Novak Djokovic (30) 3 Stan Wawrinka (32) 4 Rafael Nadal (30) 5 Roger Federer (35) Also worth noting the Rome champion Alexander Zverev jumped seven spots to crack the Top...
- Wawrinka, Raonic Among Lots of Big Names at ATP Geneva, Lyon Before French; Previews
- Open, unless there were some game problems needing last-minute tune-ups. Must be a lot of problems this May. Top 10ers Stan Wawrinka, Milos Raonic and Kei Nishikori, along with big names Tomas Berdych, Nick Kyrgios, Juan Martin del Potro and others are flooding the courts...
- Djokovic Tames Thiem, Will Meet Zverev In Rome Final
- Cuevas last week in the Madrid quarterfinals. Isner had enjoyed a terrific week beating the likes of former Grand Slam champions Stan Wawrinka and Marin Cilic, but fell to 0-3 against the German. “I thought he played pretty well from the back of the court," Isner said. "But th...
- Nadal v Thiem, Djokovic v Del Potro On Big Friday In Rome
- and the American couldn't convert. American did have something to smile about as John Isner used that wicked serve to stun Stan Wawrinka 7-6(1), 6-4. Stan had five chances to break John's serve, but failed each time. So Stan's prep is over (unless he plays Geneva) and in thre...
- Nadal Has Easy Day, Sock Next In Rome; Nishikori, Wawrinka Advance
- court, so it could be an interesting match. I need to play even better than today to beat Kei." Last week, Benoit Paire ousted Stan Wawrinka. This week, Wawrinka got the better of their friendship beating the Frenchman in three 6-3, 1-6, 6-3. Wawrinka moves on to meet America...
- Murray's Misery Mounts, Falls To Fognini In Rome; Nadal Wednesday
- countryman Nicolas Almagro. Ferrer faces Kei Nishikori who is coming off a wrist injury from Madrid. And for the second straight week Stan Wawrinka meets good friend Benoit Paire. Juan Martin del Potro is also in action against Kyle Edmund and Dominic Thiem meets Pablo Cuevas in a re...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.