Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Rafael Nadal v Daniil Medvedev For The US Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- and bomb forehands. Because while Medvedev is a decent mover, he can't hang back on the baseline and hope Rafa misses like a Dimitrov or a Wawrinka. And based on his comments and his summer -- he's gone 20-2 so far -- I think he's smart enough to know that. Of course if Rafa is ...
- Dimitrov Downs Ailing Federer In 5-Set US Open Shocker; Nadal Lone Big 3 Left
- good. Dimitrov will now play Daniil Medvedev who overcame a first set quad injury to beat Federer's friend and former champion Stan Wawrinka 7-6(6), 6-3, 3-6, 6-1. Medvedev came in having won 18 of 20 matches during a very busy last few months, and looked weary early. After a ...
- Nadal Chops Up Cilic, Zverev Upset By Schwartzman At US Open; Federer, Wawrinka Tues.
- destroyed Pablo Andujar 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 to reach his fourth quarterfinal at the US Open. On Tuesday, the quarterfinals begin with Stan Wawrinka trying to avenge a 2017 Wimbledon loss to the red-hot Daniil Medvedev. At night, Roger Federer returns to challenge Baby Fed Grigor Dimitro...
- Djokovic Retires, Federer In Full Flight At US Open; Nadal v Cilic Mon.
- a lot of energy to win." The Russian who is now 18-2 this summer will head into his first Slam quarterfinal against 2016 champion Stan Wawrinka who advanced when Novak Djokovic retired down 6-4, 7-5, 2-1 due to continued issues with his left shoulder. Djokovic led 4-1 in the seco...
- Nadal Still Dominant At US Open, Krygios Crashes Out; Djokovic v Wawrinka Sunday
- Federer is back on during the day against good friend David Goffin. In the evening, Novak Djokovic will resume his rivalry with Stan Wawrinka. The Swiss beat Djokovic in the 2016 US Open final and also the French final. ...
- Federer Motors Into US Open Final 16, Djokovic's Shoulder OK; Kyrgios-Rublev Up Next
- Dimitrov advanced over Polish lucky loser Kamil Majchrzak to continue his great draw. He'll now get the 21-year-old De Minaur. Stan Wawrinka got back into the fourth round after eliminating lucky loser and marathon man Paolo Lorenzi. A day after going 4-hour, 48-minutes, the 37-y...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.