Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Zverev's 20 Double Faults Keeps Him Winless In Cincinnati, Clown Kyrgios Out; Djokovic, Federer v Qualifiers Thurs.
- want to change that. Hopefully [fans] are going to maybe watch me after the match today.” In other results, former semifinalist Stan Wawrinka lost to qualifier Andrey Rublev 6-4, 6-4. 2018 semifinal David Goffin advanced over Guido Pella. Daniil Medvedev, Roberto Bautista Agut ...
- Djokovic, Federer Advanced In Cincinnati Openers; Isner Ousted
- go back, but maybe here it's just a tad too fast. " Montreal finalist Daniil Medvedev kept winning beating Kyle Edmund 6-2, 7-5. Stan Wawrinka served for the match three times in the third before finally pulling it out in a breaker over former champion Grigor Dimitrov 5-7, 6-4, 7-6...
- Murray Ousted In Cincinnati Return; Federer, Djokovic Tuesday
- Herbert. Seven-time winner Federer will battle Juan Ignacio Londero in the evening. Former champion Grigor Dimitrov also faces Stan Wawrinka for the third time in as many months. Wawrinka has won six of 10 including the last four. TUESDAY CINCINNATI SCHEDULE CENTER COURT star...
- Cincinnati Men's Preview: Djokovic The Favorite, Murray Returns, Will Nadal Play?
- for a loaded Masters event he's got a decent draw with the tough Italian Matteo Berrettini to start, then probably good friend Stan Wawrinka, who has to again deal with 2017 champion Grigor Dimitrov in his opener. In the quarter I think Daniil Medvedev has proven to be a force. A...
- Nadal Gets Past Evans, Tsitsipas Out In Montreal; Raonic Retires To Auger-Aliassime
- his 19th birthday (the same as Roger Federer's), Auger-Aliassime will take on 2018 semifinalist Karen Khachanov who edged Stan Wawrinka in three. "Whether it is my birthday or not, it doesn't change the preparation for my match. Of course, it would be a beautiful gift for...
- Raonic, Shapovalov Monday Montreal Winners; Zverev, Cilic , Kyrgios Tues.
- got off to a good start shrugging off eight double faults to beat Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-3, 7-5. In the match of the day, Stan Wawrinka eased past Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-4 for his fourth straight victory over the Bulgarian. "It was a great match. I'm really happy. It's a...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.