Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Djokovic Dominates Schwartzman At Australian Open, Raonic Next; Nadal v Kyrgios Mon.
- read that he thinks I'm good for the sport. “We're going to go out there and give contrasting styles and personalities. Also, Stan Wawrinka meets Daniil Medvedev, the improving Alexander Zverev battles the streaking Andrey Rublev and Dominic Thiem takes on Gael Monfils. ...
- Nadal Sharp, Kyrgios Wins Epic At Australian Open; Federer, Djokovic Return Sun.
- a Slam is special. Every opponent is playing outstanding tennis. It's going to be a really good and tough match." Former champion Stan Wawrinka remained in the hunt and he did it the easy way. After surviving in Andreas Seppi in five sets Thursday, a foot injury derailed John Isner ...
- Nadal Powers Into Australian 3R, Thiem Survives; Federer Seeks Revenge On Millman
- through. It would have been very interesting if it went to a fifth set." Kyrgios now gets Khachanov on Saturday. 2014 Champion Stan Wawrinka was against the ropes against Andreas Seppi. The Italian led by a set and served for the second and led with a break in the fifth but Wawri...
- Djokovic, Federer Cruise At Australian Open, Dimitrov Gags; Nadal Resumes Quest For 20
- was locked in a 5-set war with Jordan Thompson. On tap Thursday, Rafael Nadal is back along with Dominic Thiem, Alexander Zverev, Stan Wawrinka and Nick Kyrgios who meets Gilles Simon. ...
- Nadal Rolls In Australian Opener; Federer, Djokovic Return
- a back injury to Alexei Popyrin. Tsonga won the first set but only managed three games in the next two, then retired. 2014 champ Stan Wawrinka earned a good 7-5, 6-7(4), 6-4, 6-4 win over Damir Dzumhur. Also winners as the first round wrapped up were Milos Raonic, Gael Monfils,...
- Nadal, Djokovic Closing In On Federer; Australian Open Picks And Pans
- MEDVEDEV QUARTER With Medvedev, Zverev and Rublev, we'll have a good look into the future of tennis in this quarter. Former champion Wawrinka is in there as well, but I don't think he's where he once was. Same for John Isner, David Goffin and JW Tsonga. Their best days are in the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.