Stan Wawrinka - News and More
Do you like Stan Wawrinka?Began playing at age eight...Surname Wawrinka is of Polish decent but Wawrinka is only Polish by ancestry... Nicknamed Stan...Father, Wolfram is German, and mot ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal Opts Out Of US Open, Djokovic Returns With 7 Of Top 10
- Dominic Thiem, 2019 finalist Daniil Medvedev, Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev among the current high seeds. Fabio Fognini, Stan Wawrinka, Nick Kyrgios and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga are among those other big names to have passed on the event. Their will also be no qualifying compe...
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Among The Cincinnati Masters Entrants, But Who's Really Playing?
- not committed to going to the U.S. for tennis. But he chose to stay on the list while players like Gael Monfils, Fabio Fognini and Stan Wawrinka are not on the entries. Also opting out were all four Grand Slam winners from last year: Naomi Osaka, Ash Barty, Simona Halep and Bianca...
- Laver Cup Won't Move Weeks, Will Go Against French Open (It's Roger v Rafa!)
- his event and Nadal will go to Paris, but what about the other players? Novak Djokovic, Team8 member Alexander Zverev, Dominic Thiem, Stan Wawrinka, etc. Laver Cup has very little history but would likely be able to pay players up front, and many would be hungry for that money after ...
- Nadal Keeps Cruising In Acapulco, Faces Dimitrov In SFs; Isner v Fritz
- The Bulgarian, who survived two match points Wednesday night against Adrian Mannarino, had a much easier evening dispatching Stan Wawrinka 6-4, 6-4. ”I’ve played quite a few times against Stan and we’ve practiced together so many times. Between us, it’s mainly a ment...
- Former Champions Nadal, Kyrgios Headline Acapulco
- Nadal leads a strong field at the Acapulco event his upcoming week. Nadal is joined by Alexander Zverev, Stan Wawrinka, the surging Felix Auger-Aliassime, John Isner and Nick Kyrgios who beat Nadal en route to his 2019 Acapulco title. Nadal, who lost to Kyrgios in a stunner las...
- Medvedev, Tsitsipas Lead Rotterdam Field
- Shapovalov in his last eight. Teens Felix Auger-Aliassime and Jannick Sinner are also in the field. Last year, Monfils beat Stan Wawrinka in the final. ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- serve, I guess, and wait for your chance.Q. In terms of the players you've faced, who has the best backhand? Is Gasquet one of them, and Wawrinka?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, one-handed backhands, I guess, you know, you named it already. Those guys can come up with some unbelievable shots fr...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 23Fourth Round Loss to Stanislas Wawrinka Q. Was there much you could do out there with him playing like that?ANDY RODDICK: Could have served better. I didn't serve that well tonight. But he played great. He played really well. He played ag...
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Sick Nadal, Slick Federer, Roddick v. Wawrinka Tonight at the Australian Open
- Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Stanislas Wawrinka
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Featured Stan Wawrinka Videos:
Interview with Stan ahead of Rome Masters.