Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Williams: 2016 Wasn't A Great Season
- returns to Melbourne newly-engaged and seeking her seventh Australian Open title, and with so many withdrawals from players like Victoria Azarenka, Madison Keys, Petra Kvitova and the continued suspension of Maria Sharapova, she's the favorite once again.
But her road is tough right...
- Nadal, No. 1 Kerber Among Headliners Next Week at Brisbane International Tennis; Previews
- the event...The No. 1 Kerber will start against either a qualifier of the wildcard Barty...Kerber lost in last year's final to Victoria Azarenka, who is off the tour after recently having a child...The last four editions of the event have been won by current or former No. 1s...No for...
- Following Left Wrist Surgery, Madison Keys Is Out Of The Australian Open
- and Davenport will debut in February.
With this news, the Australian Open women's event will be without seeds Petra Kvitova, Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova and now Keys. ...
- Victoria Azarenka Announces Birth Of Baby Boy
- Azarenka is now a mother. The former No. 1 announced that she has given birth to a baby boy.
Today I had my hardest fight and my very best victory! Our son was born healthy and happy! So thankful and blessed! Thank you 🙏🏻❤ pic.twitter.com/zsoFRivnvQ— victoria a...
- Support From Tennis Community Pours In For Petra Kvitova
- hearing the awful news of this morning's attack on Petra Kvitova, several players have already taken to social media to offer their support for the injured Czech star.
You can tell Kvitova is very well liked and regarded among her peers.
@Petra_Kvitova It's horrible and t...
- Pregnant Victoria Azarenka Says She'll Return To Tennis Pretty Soon [Video]
- of the stories of 2016 was the return and then the sudden sabbatical for Victoria Azarenka. The former No. 1 continued her road back to the top of the rankings winning both Indian Wells and Miami, but her resurgence was cut short when she announced her 2016 was over in July due to pr...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
Recent fan comments for Victoria Azarenka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)