Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Victoria Azarenka Will Play Wimbledon!
- mother Victoria Azarenka is set to return next month on grass, the former No. 1 announced today. Azarenka hasn't played since the French Open last year. She gave birth to baby Leo last December and slated a return to tennis on the summer hardcourts, but she's moved up her comeback by...
- Halep Hobbled Mid-Match, Svitolina Steals WTA Rome Title
- Vegas favorite for winning the French Open with Serena Williams (pregnant), Maria Sharapova (wildcard-shunned for doping), and Victoria Azarenka (post-pregnancy) out of the mix. But those odds are up in the air after the physical and mental challenges Halep could not overcome in the ...
- Depleted Belarus Wins Fed Cup Semifinal, to Host U.S. in Final
- States in November after defeating the Swiss in the Sunday semifinals.
Belarus, without new mother and former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, advanced when No. 96-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich stunned top Swiss player Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 7-6(2), and Belarus teen Aryna Sabalenka,...
- Serena Williams Is Pregnant!
- playing tennis? And she'll actually return to No. 1 on the WTA next week, going back ahead of Angelique Kerber.
Serena's BFF Victoria Azarenka recently had her own child, and she expects to return to the tour this summer.
And in an odd twist, Wednesday was also Maria Sharapova 3...
- Serena Williams Pulls Out Of Indian Wells And Miami
- as soon as I can."
The 35-year-old Williams is a 2-time Indian Wells champion and she reached the final last year falling to Victoria Azarenka.
She had also won the Miami title eight times. And her withdrawals will likely result in her loss of the No. 1 ranking to Angelique Kerb...
- Serena Removes Herself from WTA Indian Wells; Preview
- Gibbs, Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Taylor Townsend, and the Croat Donna Vekic. Withdrawing from the tournament were defending champ Victoria Azarenka who is tending to her new baby, Alize Cornet, Anna-Lena Friedsam, Karin Knapp, Petra Kvitova, Sloane Stephens and Serena Williams.
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
Recent fan comments for Victoria Azarenka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)