Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- U.S. Stumbles But Vandeweghe Leads to 1st Fed Cup Title in 17 Years
- and its first title since 2000. It was Belarus' first appearance in a Fed Cup final, driven throughout the year by former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, who was forced to miss the final due to a child custody case.
Vandeweghe finished the year 8-0 in Fed Cup play, winning six singles mat...
- Sharapova v Halep 1st Rd. Headlines Wild Women's US Open; Preview
- quarters where they will meet (7) Konta.
Players withdrawing were former No. 1 Serena Williams, Timea Bacsinszky, former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, Sara Errani, Anna-Lena Friedsam, Kristina Kucova, last year's doubles winner Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Mandy Minella, Yaroslava Shvedova, Lau...
- Victoria Azarenka Details Custody Battle Over Baby That May Keep Her Out Of US Open
- today Victoria Azarenka opened up on the reports that she and her now ex-boyfriend Billy McKeague in involved in a custody battle over baby Leo. The heartfelt note also revealed that she still doesn't know if she'll play the US Open, because doing so would mean leaving her baby b...
- Former Champions Cilic, Azarenka Withdraw From Cincinnati
- there,“ Cilic said.
Battling personal issues, which are reported to be a custody battle over her baby boy, Leo, 2013 winners Victoria Azarenka has also withdrawn from the event.
“I am disappointed to have to pull out of the Western & Southern Open due to a family matter,” Az...
- Muguruza, Kvitova, American Contingent Come Out at WTA Stanford; Preview
- Classic. Former winner Serena Williams is out due to pregnancy, former champ Venus Williams is taking a break, and former winner Victoria Azarenka withdrew due to illness.
Heading the field are former Grand Slam winners Garbine Muguruza and Petra Kvitova, as well as a fountai...
- Kerber, Woz Upset; Halep Eyes No. 1 in Quarterfinals at Wimbledon
- again a high level of tennis."
Halep is now one win away from taking the No. 1 ranking after Monday beating former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka. In the quarters she will face Johanna Konta, who became the first British woman in 33 years to reach the Wimbledon quarerfinals.
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
Recent fan comments for Victoria Azarenka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)