Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 2
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
| Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- World No. 1 Kerber, 5 Top 10 in WTA Action This Week; Previews
- but the previous five champs were US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova (2014), current No. 1 Angie Kerber (2013), former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka (2012), Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova (2011), and former No. 1 Ana Ivanovic (2010,'08).
PRUDENTIAL HONG KONG TENNIS OPEN
Hong Kong, SAR...
- Radwanska Beats Break-Out Star Konta for China Open Trophy
- three other active players to win three of more career Premier-level titles: former No. 1s Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka.
From 2-5 down in the final Konta put on some resistance, but when it looked like she was ready to possibly draw the match even, the Br...
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- Slam singles title.
No. 2 seed Angelique Kerber nearly unseated Serena for No. 1 Sunday in Cincinnati.
Two-time finalist Victoria Azarenka withdrew due to pregnancy.
The main draw will be made on Friday at 11:30am and the tournament begins on Monday.
For the seedings, the...
- What Does Kerber's Loss in WTA Cincinnati Final Mean for Serena and No. 1 Ranking?
- a sterling 2016 season that has seen her win the Australian Open (d. Serena in final), Stuttgart, and finish runner-up in Brisbane (l. to Azarenka), Wimbledon (l. to Serena) and the Rio Olympics (l. to Puig).
"Angie's had an amazing week and has done a great job all year," Pliskova ...
- Serena the Favorite, Bouchard Under Fire Entering WTA Canadian Open
- and Canucks Francoise Abanda and Aleksandra Wozniak.
Notable tournament withdrawals, including three former No. 1s, were Victoria Azarenka, Timea Bacsinszky, defending champ Belinda Bencic, Jelena Jankovic, Coco Vandeweghe and Caroline Wozniacki.
Former champs in the field a...
- Victoria Azarenka Announces She's Pregnant, So Who's The Boyfriend?
- Azarenka made a shock announcement today, revealing she's pregnant!
On a facebook post, she wrote the following:
I have some exciting news to share with you.
It’s been a few weeks since you last heard from me. While recovering from the knee injury that I sustained at R...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
Recent fan comments for Victoria Azarenka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)