Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Mladenovic Heroics Save France; Fed Cup Results
- three-set singles wins, but the question remained what could have been had the Belarus squad been able to call on former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, who is still dealing with child custody issues. It was the German Maria's first Fed Cup tie in seven years.
CZECH REPUBLIC d. SWITZERLA...
- What Does Caroline Wozniacki's Australian Open Title Mean for 2018? And Serena?
- to injury didn't play her first event until June, then after only six tournaments ended her year after the US Open.
In 2012 Victoria Azarenka's breakout year saw the Belarussian finish the year No. 1. In 2013 Serena returned to full power, ending the year No. 1 in 2013, 2014 and 2...
- 2018 Australian Open Women’s Final Open Thread: Simona Halep v Caroline Wozniacki
- winner in the past 31 Slams: Schiavone (2010 Roland Garros), Li (2011 Roland Garros), Kvitova (2011 Wimbledon), Stosur (2011 US Open), Azarenka (2012 Australian Open), Bartoli (2013 Wimbledon), Pennetta (2015 US Open), Kerber (2016 Australian Open), Muguruza (2016 Roland Garros), Os...
- Victoria Azarenka Officially Pulls Out Of The Australian Open
- a custody dispute over baby Leo with ex Billy McKeague continues, 2-time champion Victoria Azarenka withdrew yesterday from the Australian Open.
"It's unfortunate 'Vika' is unable to travel to Australia this year. The Australian Open is her favourite tournament and she's looking fo...
- U.S. Stumbles But Vandeweghe Leads to 1st Fed Cup Title in 17 Years
- and its first title since 2000. It was Belarus' first appearance in a Fed Cup final, driven throughout the year by former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, who was forced to miss the final due to a child custody case.
Vandeweghe finished the year 8-0 in Fed Cup play, winning six singles mat...
- Sharapova v Halep 1st Rd. Headlines Wild Women's US Open; Preview
- quarters where they will meet (7) Konta.
Players withdrawing were former No. 1 Serena Williams, Timea Bacsinszky, former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, Sara Errani, Anna-Lena Friedsam, Kristina Kucova, last year's doubles winner Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Mandy Minella, Yaroslava Shvedova, Lau...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
Recent fan comments for Victoria Azarenka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)