Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Victoria Azarenka Officially Pulls Out Of The Australian Open
- a custody dispute over baby Leo with ex Billy McKeague continues, 2-time champion Victoria Azarenka withdrew yesterday from the Australian Open.
"It's unfortunate 'Vika' is unable to travel to Australia this year. The Australian Open is her favourite tournament and she's looking fo...
- U.S. Stumbles But Vandeweghe Leads to 1st Fed Cup Title in 17 Years
- and its first title since 2000. It was Belarus' first appearance in a Fed Cup final, driven throughout the year by former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, who was forced to miss the final due to a child custody case.
Vandeweghe finished the year 8-0 in Fed Cup play, winning six singles mat...
- Sharapova v Halep 1st Rd. Headlines Wild Women's US Open; Preview
- quarters where they will meet (7) Konta.
Players withdrawing were former No. 1 Serena Williams, Timea Bacsinszky, former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, Sara Errani, Anna-Lena Friedsam, Kristina Kucova, last year's doubles winner Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Mandy Minella, Yaroslava Shvedova, Lau...
- Victoria Azarenka Details Custody Battle Over Baby That May Keep Her Out Of US Open
- today Victoria Azarenka opened up on the reports that she and her now ex-boyfriend Billy McKeague in involved in a custody battle over baby Leo. The heartfelt note also revealed that she still doesn't know if she'll play the US Open, because doing so would mean leaving her baby b...
- Former Champions Cilic, Azarenka Withdraw From Cincinnati
- there,“ Cilic said.
Battling personal issues, which are reported to be a custody battle over her baby boy, Leo, 2013 winners Victoria Azarenka has also withdrawn from the event.
“I am disappointed to have to pull out of the Western & Southern Open due to a family matter,” Az...
- Muguruza, Kvitova, American Contingent Come Out at WTA Stanford; Preview
- Classic. Former winner Serena Williams is out due to pregnancy, former champ Venus Williams is taking a break, and former winner Victoria Azarenka withdrew due to illness.
Heading the field are former Grand Slam winners Garbine Muguruza and Petra Kvitova, as well as a fountai...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
Recent fan comments for Victoria Azarenka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)