Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Gauff Saves Match Points In Thrilling Win Over Hercog, Halep Next At Wimbledon; Serena, Konta-Stephens Sat.
- then we'll see what happens from there."
Up next will be a huge step-up against former No. 1 Simona Halep who blew through Victoria Azarenka 6-3, 6-1. Azarenka led early 2-0 before she got railroaded.
"I'm very satisfied. I think was my best match this year. I played really we...
- Nadal Knocks Out Kyrgios At Wimbledon, Federer Rolls; Raonic v Opelka Fri.
- COURT - SHOW COURT - 13:00 START
1 Kevin Anderson (RSA)  33 vs Guido Pella (ARG)  40
2 Simona Halep (ROU)  97 vs Victoria Azarenka (BLR) 102
3 Polona Hercog (SLO) 107 vs Cori Gauff (USA) 110
No.1 COURT - SHOW COURT - 13:00 START
1 Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE)  89 vs Karo...
- Serena Survives Tussle With Teen at Wimbledon, Kerber Upset; Gauff Gets Center Friday
- Williams didn't want to be the second member of her family to lose to a teen first week at Wimbledon. Thursday in the second round, Serena dropped the opening set to 18-year-old qualifier Kaja Juvan before course-correcting in the second then hanging on to win it 2-6, 6-4, 6-4.
- Gauff Wins Again At Wimbledon; Favorites Pliskova, Halep, Azarenka Thru; Serena, Barty Next Up
- and for every ball, which I'm really happy that I did. I felt confident on court. I felt also strong mentally."
She now gets Victoria Azarenka who was an easy 6-2, 6-0 victory over Ajla Tomljanovic.
It's going to be a big challenge for me, tough one, because she's playing not ve...
- Gauff Stuns Venus At Wimbledon; Osaka Out, Halep Survives Fall; Serena Tues.
- can recover until the next match," Halep said.
Karolina Pliskova claimed her sixth straight match after her Eastbourne title. Victoria Azarenka and Caroline Wozniacki were also winners.
“I think it's tough to compare with the week in Eastbourne,” Pliskova said. “I think it ...
- With New Coach Ivanisevic, Djokovic Opens Play Monday At Wimbledon; Venus v 15-Year-Old Gauff
- a very humbling experience."
More former No. 1s dot the schedule like Simona Halep, Eastbourne champion Karolina Pliskova, Victoria Azarenka and Caroline Wozniacki.
MONDAY WIMBLEDON SCHEDULE
Centre Court - 1:00 PM Start
Novak Djokovic (SRB)  versus Philipp Kohlschreiber (...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
Recent fan comments for Victoria Azarenka: