Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 2
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
| Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2016 WTA Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Kerber Climbs To No. 1; Vesnina, Konta Big Movers
Carla Suarez Navarro
- Roger Federer Among The Tennis Players To Congratulate Andy Murray On Finishing No. 1
- ATP Finals title and secure the year-end No. 1 ranking.
Roger Federer, Juan Martin del Potro, Stan Wawrinka, Tomas Berdych and Victoria Azarenka were among those posting tweets.
Epic start to the year by @DjokerNole. Epic end to the year by @andy_murray, ending #1 🏆 Congrats gu...
- World No. 1 Kerber, 5 Top 10 in WTA Action This Week; Previews
- but the previous five champs were US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova (2014), current No. 1 Angie Kerber (2013), former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka (2012), Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova (2011), and former No. 1 Ana Ivanovic (2010,'08).
PRUDENTIAL HONG KONG TENNIS OPEN
Hong Kong, SAR...
- Radwanska Beats Break-Out Star Konta for China Open Trophy
- three other active players to win three of more career Premier-level titles: former No. 1s Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka.
From 2-5 down in the final Konta put on some resistance, but when it looked like she was ready to possibly draw the match even, the Br...
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- Slam singles title.
No. 2 seed Angelique Kerber nearly unseated Serena for No. 1 Sunday in Cincinnati.
Two-time finalist Victoria Azarenka withdrew due to pregnancy.
The main draw will be made on Friday at 11:30am and the tournament begins on Monday.
For the seedings, the...
- What Does Kerber's Loss in WTA Cincinnati Final Mean for Serena and No. 1 Ranking?
- a sterling 2016 season that has seen her win the Australian Open (d. Serena in final), Stuttgart, and finish runner-up in Brisbane (l. to Azarenka), Wimbledon (l. to Serena) and the Rio Olympics (l. to Puig).
"Angie's had an amazing week and has done a great job all year," Pliskova ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
Recent fan comments for Victoria Azarenka:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)