Victoria Azarenka - News and More
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full Bio
- Barty Battles Ahead At Wimbledon, Gauff Impresses; Svitolina, Azarenka Out
- Channel. "I really try to keep it all at the same level, to mentally stay calm and as consistent as I can." No. 12 seed Victoria Azarenka also was ousted. The Belarussian was ahead in all three sets but went out 7-6(5), 3-6, 6-4 to fellow 30-something Sorana Cirstea. It was th...
- Sabalenka, Swiatek Advance At Wimbledon As More Seeds Fall; Gauff Gets Top Billing
- Friday. Karolina Pliskova and former champion Garbine Muguruza also advanced. Muguruza has lost just six games in two matches. Victoria Azarenka, Karolina Muchova and Berlin champion Liudmilla Samsonova were winners as well. Samsonova set up a good third round affair against Sloane S...
- Djokovic Dominant, Murray Drama At Wimbledon; Federer v Gasquet
- Roger Federer v Richard Gasquet NO.1 COURT - 1:00PM 1. Alex Bolt v Cameron Norrie 2. Carlos Alcaraz v Daniil Medvedev 3. Victoria Azarenka v Sorana Cirstea NO.2 COURT - 11:00AM 1. Tennys Sandgren v Alexander Zverev 2. Elina Svitolina v Magda Linette 3. Angelique Kerber v ...
- Serena Injured, Barty, Coco, Venus Advance At Wet Wimbledon
- Pegula, Karolina Pliskova and Marta Kostyuk who ended Kiki Bertens's final Wimbledon. Tomorrow, Aryna Sabalenka, Iga Swiatek, Victoria Azarenka and Elina Svitolina star in a now Serena-less Wimbledon. And the women's tournament is over a dozen matches behind schedule. ...
- Wimbledon Announces Seedings: Djokovic, Barty On Top; Thiem In Doubt
- released its seedings earlier today, deferring to the rankings and not a formular per their new policy they announced last summer. Novak Djokovic is the top seed for a seventh time. The tournament favorite and 5-time champion is halfway to an historic Calendar Slam. Djok...
- Halep Withdraws From Bad Homburg, Hopes To Be Ready For Wimbledon Title Defense
- Petra Kvitova will be the top seed. Angelique Kerber is also in the field along with former Slam winners Sloane Stephens and Victoria Azarenka. Kvitova could meet former French Open semifinalist Nadia Podoroska. Stephens opens against No. 8 seed Laura Siegemund. The tournamen...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros