Victoria Azarenka - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: July 31, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?
Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Osaka Successfully Begins US Open Title Defense, Coco Mania Continues; Williams Sisters Return
- on Armstrong, in the first-ever battle between two Bela-Russian women, Aryna Sabalenka took down 2-time US Open finalist Victoria Azarenka 3-6, 6-3, 6-4.
Caroline Wozniacki and Bianca Andreescu were also winners while 2017 champion Sloane Stephens was stunned by Russian qual...
- Serena Draws Sharapova At US Open; Barty Back To No. 1?
- the quarter along with the steady Anett Kontaveit and the powerful but slumping Aryna Sabalenka who opens against 2-time finalist Victoria Azarenka.
The second quarter is home to Simona Halep who has lost her last three matches at the US Open. She'll try to break that skid against Am...
- Venus Beats Defending Champ Bertens, Serena Withdraws At Cincinnati; Barty-Sharapova Wed.
- it out without going to a tiebreak in the third was really great."
Keys had lost her last 3 matches entering.
2013 winner Victoria Azarenka did advance via retirement over Belinda Bencic 6-4, 1-0. The Swiss succumbed to a left foot issue.
"I know all about injuries and how fr...
- Venus, Sharapova Advance; Serena To Test Back In Cincinnati
- back against qualifier Zarina Diyas. She'll be the last match on the day giving her as much time as possible to get healthy.
Victoria Azarenka battles Belinda Bencic and Madison Keys meets Garbine Muguruza.
Petra Kvitova and Angelique Kerber are also in action.
- Barty, Venus Fall In Toronto, Andreescu Overcomes Bouchard; Halep To Open Title Defense
- fell late to Marie Bouzkova 6-2, 7-5. Stephens has now lost her last three matches and five of her last seven.
Former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka enjoyed a good win over Washington finalist Camila Giorgi 6-2, 6-2.
On Wednesday, Simona Halep opens her title defense against American ...
- Kontaveit Outslugs Sharapova; Wozniacki, Bencic Early Toronto Winners; Andreescu-Bouchard On Deck
- to Daria Kasatkina.
Tuesday's highlights include Americans Venus Williams and Sloane Stephens in action. Former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka also returns and Ash Barty opens play against Kenin.
In the evening, Canadian teen Bianca Andreescu battles countrywoman Eugenie Bouchar...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros