Victoria Azarenka - News and More
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full Bio
- Sakkari Gets Last Berth In WTA Finals; Azarenka Ousts Gauff In Guadalajara
- Bouzkova got through her quarterfinal after Alina Kalinskaya retired down 5-2 with a foot injury. Also on Friday, former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka edged Coco Gauff 7-6(2), 4-6, 6-3 to advance to her first WTA semifinal of the year. "I was just thinking, 'Coco's ... the same age as ...
- Sakkari Rallies Past Collins In Guadalajara, Will Face Kudermetova Today For Last WTA Finals Spot
- so she's never easy to face. The serve, and my forehand, set up a lot of short balls for me today." Gauff will now face Victoria Azarenka who eliminated Madison Keys. Gauff's countrywoman Jessica Pegula also advanced in straight sets topping Bianca Andreescu 6-4, 6-4. Up ne...
- WTA Regular Season Wrap Up At WTA 1000 Guadalajara; Gauff, Badosa, Sabalenka Lead Field
- 10 are in the 56-woman field led by top seed Paula Badosa who has a lot of work to do to make the Finals. The Spaniard could face Victoria Azarenka in the second round, Madison Keys in the third round and then perhaps Gauff in the quarterfinals. Along with Badosa, Veronika Kudermetov...
- Swiatek Survives At US Open, Sabalenka Advances; Coco v Garcia In QF
- finished with 8 doubles to Collins's 12 in the impressive win. She'll now meet Karolina Pliskova who edged Victoria Azarenka 7-5, 6-7(5), 6-2 in a battle of former finalists and former No. 1s. Pliskova cracked 8 aces and 53 winners to advance. The quarterfin...
- Gauff Overcomes Zhang, Sets Garcia QF At US Open; Swiatek Still The Favorite
- to stun Liudmila Samsonova 7-6, 6-1. Tomorrow, the fourth round closes with tournament favorite Iga Swiatek, former finalists Victoria Azarenka and Karolina Pliskova meet for a ninth time and on Ashe American No. 1 Jessica Pegula meets Petra Kvitova and high-energy Danielle Collins ...
- Kyrgios Knocks Out Medvedev From US Open, Berrettini Wins In 5; Nadal v Tiafoe Mon
- Session - 11:00 AM Start Cameron Norrie (GBR)  vs. Andrey Rublev (RUS)  Iga Swiatek (POL)  vs. Jule Niemeier (GER) Victoria Azarenka (BLR)  vs. Karolina Pliskova (CZE)  Ilya Ivashka (BLR) vs. Jannik Sinner (ITA)  ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros