Victoria Azarenka - News and More
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full Bio
- It's Getting Messy In Melbourne, 47 Players Quarantined With No Training Ahead Of Australian Open
- per day to train. Now, for 47 players that has been taken away through virtually no fault of their own. Some of them include Victoria Azarenka, Angelique Kerber, Kei Nishikori, Heather Watson, Yulia Putinseva, Sloane Stephens, Bianca Andreescu, Vasek Pospisil and Pablo Cuevas. I...
- Sabalenka Secures Ostrava Title Over Ailing Azarenka
- first all-Belarussian WTA final went to Aryna Sabalenka who took down Victoria Azarenka 6-2, 6-2 in Ostrava on Sunday. Sabalenka, who authored huge comebacks earlier in the week over Coco Gauff and Sara Sorribes Tormo, dominated her countrywoman who was suffering from migraines. ...
- Halep, Svitolina Wednesday Winners At French Open; Serena, Azarenka Out
- thought about it and we really realized that more than likely it wasn't the best to try and play today." Another favorite, Victoria Azarenka, went bust. The former No. 1 was blown out by Anna Karolina Schmiedlova 6-2, 6-2. And Rising star Coco Gauff had her French Open come to an...
- Serena Williams Out Of French Open Due To Achilles
- clash against Tsvetana Pironkova due to an ongoing issue with her achilles she first injured in her US Open semifinal loss to Victoria Azarenka. "I really wanted to give an effort here. It's my achilles that didn't have enough to properly heal after the Open. I was able to get it...
- Pliskova, Kenin Claim 3-Set Wins At French Open; Serena, Halep in 2R Play Wed.
- quarterfinal Petra Martic and former champion Jelena Ostapenko also were winners. Tomorrow, Simona Halep, Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka and Elina Svitolina are all in action as the second round begins on Wednesday. Serena will face Tsvetana Pironkova in a rematch of their...
- Gauff Sends Konta Home, Halep, Azarenka Advance; Serena Headlines French Open Monday
- said. "It was a really special day playing on Roland Garros on my birthday. So it's going to be pretty unique, maybe forever." Victoria Azarenka didn't the luxury of a roof outside where the rain played a role in addition to the wind and the cold, but the Belarussian got through Dank...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros