Victoria Azarenka - News and More
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full Bio
- Badosa Secures Biggest Career Title, Beats Azarenka At Indian Wells
- Badosa collected her biggest career title at Indian Wells coming from a break down in the third to deny Victoria Azarenka 7-6(5), 2-6, 7-6(2). Seeking a record third Indian Wells title, Azarenka served for the match at 5-4 but the Spaniard raised her level just in time. "I t...
- Azarenka Seeks 3rd Indian Wells Title Sunday Against Badosa
- Azarenka will try to become the first woman to win three Indian Wells titles on Sunday, as she takes on Spaniard Paula Badosa. The Belarussian outlasted a tough Jelena Ostapenko 3-6, 6-3, 7-5 in a thriller yesterday to reach her third final in the desert, after winning over M...
- Badosa, Jabeur Advance To Indian Wells SF; Azarenka v Ostapenko Fri.
- winning a tight 3-setter in Miami this year while the Spaniard took it back at the 2015 US Open. Earlier, 2-time champion Victoria Azarenka collides with former French champion Jelena Ostapenko. "I feel like I've always liked to play on big tournaments," Azarenka said on Wedn...
- Former Champ Azarenka, Ostapenko Set Indian Wells SF; Kontaveit, Badosa Favorites Today
- first semifinal at Indian Wells is set and it will be former champion Victoria Azarenka taking on 2017 French Open winner Jelena Ostapenko. Azarenka, who won Indian Wells in 2012 and 2016, overwhelmed Jessica Pegula 6-4, 6-2. Pegula had just whipped Elina Svitolina and beat Azaren...
- Zverev Gets First Win Over Murray, Fritz Bests Berrettini; Men's 4R Today At Indian Wells
-  D. Schwartzman (ARG) vs  C. Ruud (NOR) ATP -  D. Medvedev (RUS) vs  G. Dimitrov (BUL) Not Before 3:00 PM WTA -  V. Azarenka (BLR) vs  J. Pegula (USA) Not Before 6:00 PM WTA - S. Rogers (USA) vs  J. Ostapenko (LAT) ATP -  G. Monfils (FRA) vs  A...
- Ostapenko Ousts Swiatek, Svitolina, Fernandez Fall As Upsets Continue At Indian Wells
- balls, was coming in when I needed to, serving well when I needed to," Pegula told the crowd. Pegula will meet former champion Victoria Azarenka also today. Azarenka returned to the quarters cruising past giant-killer Aliaksandra Sasnovich 6-3, 6-4. In the top half, the highest re...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros