Victoria Azarenka - News and More
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full Bio
- Defending Champion Bianca Andreescu Withdraws From Indian Wells
- the last 11 months during which she won the US Open and the Canadian Open. Andreescu joins Simona Halep, Angelique Kerber and Victoria Azarenka who also withdrew from the event. 2018 winner Naomi Osaka is the lone former champion in the tournament right now. ...
- Former Champion Simona Halep Withdraws From Indian Wells Due To Foot
- said. Halep had just won the Dubai title a few weeks ago but then withdrew from Doha. Also pulling out were 2-time champion Victoria Azarenka and 2019 runner-up Angelique Kerber. Azarenka, who won the 2012 and 2016 titles, withdrew due to undisclosed reasons. Kerber cited a leg...
- Clijsters Continues Return In Monterrey; Azarenka Makes 2020 Debut
- as the 36-year-old will meet the second-seeded Johanna Konta. The slumping Sloane Stephens is also in the field along with Victoria Azarenka who will play her first event since the US Open. Stephens is just 4-12 in her last 16 matches. Top seed is Elina Svitolina who could fac...
- Australian Open Women's Preview: Serena, Osaka Lead Open Field
- action on Monday, bottom half on Tuesday. Reigning US Open champion Bianca Andreescu withdrew due to a knee. Two-time champion Victoria Azarenka also pulled out due to personal issues. Former champions in the field are Osaka (2019), Wozniacki (2018), Serena (7 times), Kerber (2016...
- Nishikori Withdraws From Australian Open
- 30th birthday. Nishikori follows the recent withdrawals of Andy Murray, 2019 semifinalist Lucas Pouille and former champion Victoria Azarenka. ...
- Osaka Successfully Begins US Open Title Defense, Coco Mania Continues; Williams Sisters Return
- on Armstrong, in the first-ever battle between two Bela-Russian women, Aryna Sabalenka took down 2-time US Open finalist Victoria Azarenka 3-6, 6-3, 6-4. Caroline Wozniacki and Bianca Andreescu were also winners while 2017 champion Sloane Stephens was stunned by Russian qual...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros