Victoria Azarenka - News and More
Do you like Victoria Azarenka?Coached by Sam Sumyk ... Mother is Alla; father is Fedor; has one brother, Max ... Introduced to tennis at age 7 by mother ... Favorite shot is backhand; favor ... Read Full Bio
- Andreescu Holds Off Muguruza In Miami; Osaka Cruises, Barty Tops Azarenka, Meets Sabalenka
- Sara Sorribes Tormo who advanced over Ons Jabeur in three. Earlier, in a battle of former champions, Ash Barty held off Victoria Azarenka in three sets 6-1, 1-6, 6-2. "I think the first two sets probably had some pretty big momentum swings, but I think the third set was a r...
- Medvedev Survives Popyrin's Upset Bid In Miami, Americans Win; Tsitsipas v Nishikori Today
- Aslan Karatsev and Lorenzo Musetti tests Marin Cilic. HIGHLIGHTS MONDAY MIAMI SCHEDULE Grandstand - 11am Barty (AUS) vs. Azarenka (BLR) Rublev (RUS) vs. Fucsovics (HUN) NB 3pm Osaka (JPN) vs. Mertens (BEL) NB 7pm Tsitsipas (GRE) vs. Nishikor...
- Pliskova, Kenin Out Of Miami; Barty v Azarenka, Muguruza v Andreescu Monday
- withdrew due to a right thigh injury. Osaka will now meet Mertens Monday in the fourth round. Also on Monday, Ash Barty and Victoria Azarenka collide in a battle of former Miami champions. And Petra Kvitova faces Elina Svitolina. ...
- Shoulder Forces Halep Out Of Miami; Barty, Azarenka Move On
- our game and learn from our mistakes, learn from all experiences that we have." Up next for Barty is 2-time Miami winner Victoria Azarenka who won for a ninth time against Angelique Kerber 7-5, 6-2. "When things weren't really working out in the beginning for me, I felt that...
- Osaka Ups Win Streak To 22; Azarenka v Kerber Sat. In Miami
- 6-1. And Jessica Pegula kept her form beating Storm Sanders 6-3, 6-4. The third round begins on Saturday with 2-time champion Victoria Azarenka colliding with former No. 1 Angelique Kerber. Azarenka leads 8-1 over the German. "So there are a lot of matches against Vika in the pa...
- Barty, Halep, Kvitova, Gauff Open Play Thursday In Miami
- defense against Kristina Kucova. Halep begins against Caroline Garcia while Kvitova collides with Alize Cornet. Two-time champion Victoria Azarenka already advanced to the third round after a walkover from Laura Siegemund. "The challenge is big," said the two-time semifinalist Halep ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- well throughout this tournament, and it's something that's going to be quite important in the final.Q. Talk about your match maybe against Azarenka.MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, she plays really aggressive and swings really hard from both sides. You know, a great returner. It'll be tough. I lost...
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Federer Tanks Tomic, Azarenka Survives Scare at Australian Open
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Roddick Revs Up Forehand, Stuns Federer In Miami; Azarenka Escapes; Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Tuesday
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic In The 2015 Dubai Final, Who's The Pick? Azarenka Beats Venus In Doha
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros