Hamburg Tennis - 2014 bet-at-home Open
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Schedule: Monday, July 14 - Sunday, July 20
- Begins on: Monday, July 14
- Draw Size: S-48 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: 1,190,700 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: bet-at-home-open.com/
- TV Schedule / Hamburg Live Streaming
Do you like Hamburg?
|Former Men's Hamburg Tennis Champions:
2009 Nikolay Davydenko
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Tommy Robredo
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Guillermo Coria
2002 Roger Federer
2001 Albert Portas
2000 Gustavo Kuerten
1999 Marcelo Rios
1998 Albert Costa
1997 Andrei Medvedev
1996 Roberto Carretero
1995 Andrei Medvedev
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Michael Stich
1992 Stefan Edberg
1991 Karel Novacek
1990 Juan Aguilera
1989 Ivan Lendl
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Ivan Lendl
1986 Henri Leconte
1985 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1984 Juan Aguilera
1983 Yannick Noah
1982 Jose Higueras
1981 Peter McNamara
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Jose Higueras
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Paolo Bertolucci
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Eddie Dibbs
1973 Eddie Dibbs
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Andres Gimeno
1970 Tom Okker
1969 Tony Roche
1968 John Newcombe
The latest Hamburg tournament news:
- Del Potro Wins, Meets Car Crash Fognini Next at ATP Sydney
- pping off Shanghai fans with the middle finger, threatening an official in Madrid, spouting racist remarks at Hamburg, and at Wimbledon rolling out a slew of mis-adventures that resulted in $27,500 in fines.
- UPDATED: Federer, Ferrer Show Old is the New New; Wawrinka Also Titles
- inals losing streak where he dropped championship matches in 2014 at Vienna and Cincinnati on hardcourts, and Hamburg on clay.
"I put in hard work this preseason," said Ferrer, who is working with a new coach in Francisco Fo...
- Roger Federer Wins 8th Different Masters 1000 Title, Ties Djokovic, Moves Ahead Of Nadal
- rt of Miami, Shanghai and the Paris Indoors.
Most Different ATP Masters 1000 Titles
8 Roger Federer (23): Hamburg '02, '04-05, '07; Indian Wells '04-06, '12; Toronto '04, '06, Miami '05-06; Cincinnati '05, '07, '09-10, '12,...
- What Strings Does Roger Federer Use In His Racquet? He Explains
- said. "And then I switched from the 85 to the 90 square inch racquet in 2002 before Rome. Then I think I won Hamburg with it, with the half and half (gut and Luxilon). Ever since I play with the same combination. I've never sw...
- ATP/WTA Weekend Wraps: Wozniacki Keeps Pace with McIlroy
- the court, and it was tough for me to stay in the rallies today," Vinci said.
Mayer Stuns Ferrer for ATP Hamburg Crown
Unseeded Argentine Leo Mayer shocked top-seeded David Ferrer 6-7(3), 6-1, 7-6(4) for his first caree...
- Alexandr Dolgopolov Will Miss The Summer Hardcourts And US Open With An Injured Knee
- ned for the upcoming North American hardcourt swing due to a knee injury he suffered earlier this week during Hamburg where he lost in the third round to Tobias Kamke in three sets.
"I am really unhappy to announce that I in...
- Ferrer Faces Phenom Zverev In Hamburg SFs, Can The 17-Year-Old Continue Fairy Tale Run?
- The dream run for Alexander Zverev continued on Friday. Playing in his hometown of Hamburg, the 17-year-old Zverev rallied to beat compatriot Tobias Kamke 0-6, 7-5, 6-3 to reach the semifinals at the ATP 500 German Open.
- He's Only 17, Is Alexander Zverev The Next Superstar In Tennis?
- ves to beat a very clay-seasoned Santiago Giraldo 6-4, 7-6(6) to reach the quarterfinals of his home event in Hamburg.
I caught the second set and while I wouldn't put his game quite on par with Dimitrov, Raonic or even a Do...