Hamburg Tennis - 2014 bet-at-home Open
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Schedule: Monday, July 14 - Sunday, July 20
- Begins on: Monday, July 14
- Draw Size: S-48 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: 1,190,700 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: bet-at-home-open.com/
- TV Schedule / Hamburg Live Streaming
Do you like Hamburg?
|Former Men's Hamburg Tennis Champions:
2009 Nikolay Davydenko
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Tommy Robredo
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Guillermo Coria
2002 Roger Federer
2001 Albert Portas
2000 Gustavo Kuerten
1999 Marcelo Rios
1998 Albert Costa
1997 Andrei Medvedev
1996 Roberto Carretero
1995 Andrei Medvedev
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Michael Stich
1992 Stefan Edberg
1991 Karel Novacek
1990 Juan Aguilera
1989 Ivan Lendl
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Ivan Lendl
1986 Henri Leconte
1985 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1984 Juan Aguilera
1983 Yannick Noah
1982 Jose Higueras
1981 Peter McNamara
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Jose Higueras
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Paolo Bertolucci
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Eddie Dibbs
1973 Eddie Dibbs
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Andres Gimeno
1970 Tom Okker
1969 Tony Roche
1968 John Newcombe
The latest Hamburg tournament news:
- Roger Federer: I Promised Myself Not To Play When I'm Injured
- nt. The back issue didn't quite go away really ever through that entire stretch.
"But I did decide to play Hamburg and Gstaad, added that to the schedule, but then got hurt again in Hamburg, should not have finished the tour...
- Roger Federer: You Guys Debate The Draw, I Play In It!
- pen. But this time around I haven't been sick or anything for some time. My back's been in good shape since Hamburg pretty much. No, you know, setbacks.
So, yeah, I mean, I feel good. My confidence is there. I'm happy I...
- 2013 Tennis-X Awards: Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams Grab Multiple Honors
- other, that's a great "walkoff" win.
Honorable Mention: Stephens-Serena (Australian Open), Delbonis-Federer (Hamburg), Stakhovsky-Federer (Wimbledon)
BEST HOOK-UP -- Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov
- Roger Federer: Losing To Tommy Robredo At The US Open Was "Complete Horror" [Video]
- Roger says his bad year is to blame on inconsistent play, poor scheduling (he admits he shouldn't have played Hamburg or Gstaad) and some injury issues that have hindered his ability to practice.
But, he says, he's an optim...
- Roger Federer Explains Why He's Gone Back To His Old Racquet
- BLX 90 inch frame through the US Open.
Federer was 3-2 using the larger frame, losing in the semifinals at Hamburg to Delbonis and the opening match in Gstaad to Brands.
Speaking to the press after his win Tuesday night o...
- Five-Time Cincinnati Champ Roger Federer Says He's Fit, Motivated And Has A Good Mind-Set
- ght routines, play the right shots at the right time, because you start compromising a bit.
"I played also Hamburg and Gstaad with it but because of the issues I had, I couldn't even really focus on how was I feeling the bal...
- Isner, Robredo, Youzhny, Cibulkova, Svitolina Win Titles
- played very good."
Robredo ended Fognini's 13-match win streak, which included the titles at Stuttgart and Hamburg.
"It was an incredible week," said Fognini, who the ATP says will rise to a new career high of "around" No...
- Is Roger Federer Too Stubborn For His Own Good?
- d afterward. "I’m happy that I was able to play because I've had problems for some time now, already in Hamburg. But it didn't get worse during today’s match. I’m positive and I felt that it was getting better...