Hamburg Tennis - 2014 bet-at-home Open
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Schedule: Monday, July 14 - Sunday, July 20
- Begins on: Monday, July 14
- Draw Size: S-48 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: 1,190,700 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: bet-at-home-open.com/
- TV Schedule / Hamburg Live Streaming
Do you like Hamburg?
|Former Men's Hamburg Tennis Champions:
2009 Nikolay Davydenko
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Tommy Robredo
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Guillermo Coria
2002 Roger Federer
2001 Albert Portas
2000 Gustavo Kuerten
1999 Marcelo Rios
1998 Albert Costa
1997 Andrei Medvedev
1996 Roberto Carretero
1995 Andrei Medvedev
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Michael Stich
1992 Stefan Edberg
1991 Karel Novacek
1990 Juan Aguilera
1989 Ivan Lendl
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Ivan Lendl
1986 Henri Leconte
1985 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1984 Juan Aguilera
1983 Yannick Noah
1982 Jose Higueras
1981 Peter McNamara
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Jose Higueras
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Paolo Bertolucci
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Eddie Dibbs
1973 Eddie Dibbs
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Andres Gimeno
1970 Tom Okker
1969 Tony Roche
1968 John Newcombe
The latest Hamburg tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal: My Confidence Is Fine, I Know I Am Better Than Months Ago
- okovic in the quarterfinals at the French.
Nadal has three titles, but they are of the smallish variety at Hamburg, Stuttgart and Buenos Aires. And his ranking, which dipped to No. 10, stands at No. 8.
But the 29-year-old...
- 6- Time Champion Roger Federer In Action Tonight In Cincinnati; Venus, Isner, Berdych Also Today
- Now 38th and 85th respectively in the Emirates ATP Rankings, Coric (2014 Basel, 2015 Dubai) and Zverev (2014 Hamburg, 2015 Bastad) have each reached two ATP World Tour semi-finals. Coric is seeking his first win of the North A...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Murray All Winners, Kyrgios The Big Loser Thursday In Montreal; Serena In Toronto QFs
- is rebound on hardcourt thumping qualifier Mikhail Youzhny 6-3, 6-3, shrugging off any shoulder concerns from Hamburg.
“It’s not a problem anymore,” Nadal said. “I don't have pain anymore in the shoulder. But during ...
- Rafael Nadal Doesn't Know If He Can Win The US Open
- practicing more than ever now because I am healthy and because I feel that's what I need today.
"I won in Hamburg a couple weeks ago. That was an important victory here. Six consecutive victories, didn't happen that very of...
- Rafael Nadal Says He's Mentally In Good Shape, But Will It Be Enough?
- nking as fallen, now at No. 9 this week.
But Nadal did just win his first European clay title last week in Hamburg so he begins the summer hardcourt swing with some momentum and some confidence.
"It's always about adaptin...
- Montreal Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray And Rafael Nadal Headline The Roger-Less Cup
- rter: Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori
One of the big stories of the week will be Rafael Nadal. He won on clay in Hamburg - great - and I'm sure he's feeling good about where his head is at. But now we are hardcourts. Now we are pl...
- Meet The Zverev Brothers, Alexander And Mischa [Video]
- d his second ATP level final in Bastad, losing to Tommy Robredo. Last year as a 17-year-old he made it to the Hamburg semis where he lost to David Ferrer.
Alexander will play Kevin Anderson in the second round. ...
- Nadal, Thiem, Gasparayan, Pereira Win ATP, WTA Titles
- Nadal Turns Around Fognini Foil in ATP Hamburg Final
Rafael Nadal gained some much-needed confidence on Sunday after returning to his familiar clay courts, defeating a player who had beaten him twice on clay this year.