Hamburg Tennis - 2014 bet-at-home Open
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Schedule: Monday, July 14 - Sunday, July 20
- Begins on: Monday, July 14
- Draw Size: S-48 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: 1,190,700 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: bet-at-home-open.com/
- TV Schedule / Hamburg Live Streaming
Do you like Hamburg?
|Former Men's Hamburg Tennis Champions:
2009 Nikolay Davydenko
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Tommy Robredo
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Guillermo Coria
2002 Roger Federer
2001 Albert Portas
2000 Gustavo Kuerten
1999 Marcelo Rios
1998 Albert Costa
1997 Andrei Medvedev
1996 Roberto Carretero
1995 Andrei Medvedev
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Michael Stich
1992 Stefan Edberg
1991 Karel Novacek
1990 Juan Aguilera
1989 Ivan Lendl
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Ivan Lendl
1986 Henri Leconte
1985 Miloslav Mecir (Sr.)
1984 Juan Aguilera
1983 Yannick Noah
1982 Jose Higueras
1981 Peter McNamara
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Jose Higueras
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Paolo Bertolucci
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Eddie Dibbs
1973 Eddie Dibbs
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Andres Gimeno
1970 Tom Okker
1969 Tony Roche
1968 John Newcombe
The latest Hamburg tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal: It's Been A Tough Six Months For Me, But Life Continues [Video]
- o cut his post-Wimbledon vacation short by getting some more tennis in. And this week he took a wildcard into Hamburg to play clay during the summer for the first time since 2007.
"My body asked me to be playing and I am her...
- Rafa Heads Hamburg, Isner in Atlanta; ATP/WTA Previews
- BET-AT-HOME OPEN
Hamburg, Germany; Surface: red clay
Seeds: Rafael Nadal, Tommy Robredo, Roberto Bautista Agut, Andreas Seppi, Pablo Cuevas, Juan Monaco, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Fabio Fognini
Floaters: Fernando "Hot Sau...
- Rafael Nadal Is On His Way To Hamburg [Video]
- Rafael Nadal was at the familiar airport in Mallorca where IB3 caught up with the Spanish star as he heads to Hamburg:
Ranked No. 10, Nadal doesn't have any major points to defend the rest of the season, so Rafa can real...
- Rafael Nadal Is Making His Last Claycourt Preparations For Hamburg [Video]
- Ahead of Hamburg, Rafael Nadal has been practicing hard at his home in Mallorca. The former No. 1 was joined on the courts by good friend Juan Monaco who will also play Hamburg.
Nadal hasn't won a European clay title since t...
- Rafael Nadal To Play On The Clay In Hamburg Next Week
- ledon, Rafael Nadal is holding off on the hardcourts in favor of returning to his favorite surface to play at Hamburg next week, the tournament confirmed yesterday.
7 years after his last match in #Hamburg @RafaelNadal retur...
- Del Potro Wins, Meets Car Crash Fognini Next at ATP Sydney
- pping off Shanghai fans with the middle finger, threatening an official in Madrid, spouting racist remarks at Hamburg, and at Wimbledon rolling out a slew of mis-adventures that resulted in $27,500 in fines.
- UPDATED: Federer, Ferrer Show Old is the New New; Wawrinka Also Titles
- inals losing streak where he dropped championship matches in 2014 at Vienna and Cincinnati on hardcourts, and Hamburg on clay.
"I put in hard work this preseason," said Ferrer, who is working with a new coach in Francisco Fo...
- Roger Federer Wins 8th Different Masters 1000 Title, Ties Djokovic, Moves Ahead Of Nadal
- rt of Miami, Shanghai and the Paris Indoors.
Most Different ATP Masters 1000 Titles
8 Roger Federer (23): Hamburg '02, '04-05, '07; Indian Wells '04-06, '12; Toronto '04, '06, Miami '05-06; Cincinnati '05, '07, '09-10, '12,...