Aliaksandra Sasnovich - News and More
- Nationality: BLR ()
- Birthdate: March 22, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Turned Pro: N/A
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Aliaksandra Sasnovich?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Barty Blasts Sharapova At Cincinnati; Halep, Stephens Survive
- now face Anett Kontaveit who dispatched Polish teen Iga Swiatek.
World No. 1 Naomi Osaka picked up a 7-6(3), 2-6, 6-2 over Aliaksandra Sasnovich. It was her first career win in Cincinnati.
“I think I just wanted to carry on like the sort of happy laughing vibe from Toronto, but ...
- Gauff Stuns Venus At Wimbledon; Osaka Out, Halep Survives Fall; Serena Tues.
- the only thing."
Simona Halep had an early first set scare falling and injuring her left ankle against the upset-minded Aliaksandra Sasnovich. Halep won the first then with the injury fear mounting, she went down 5-2 before soaring back taking the last five games for a tough 6-4, ...
- With New Coach Ivanisevic, Djokovic Opens Play Monday At Wimbledon; Venus v 15-Year-Old Gauff
- Osaka (JPN) 
Kyle Edmund (GBR)  versus Jaume Munar (ESP)
No.1 Court - 1:00 PM Start
Simona Halep (ROU)  versus Aliaksandra Sasnovich (BLR)
Jiri Vesely (CZE) (Q) versus Alexander Zverev (GER) 
Venus Williams (USA) versus Cori Gauff (USA) (Q) ...
- WTA Top 3 -- Osaka, Barty, Pliskova -- Lead Way At Birmingham
- Elina Svitolina and Aryna Sabalenka are also in the field.
Osaka faces Maria Sakkari, Konta clashes with Anett Kontaveit, Venus meets Sasnovich and Barty battles Vekic in a match of two former finalists.
Projected quarterfinal match-ups: 1 Osaka v 8 Goerges, 4 Svitolina v 7 Konta...
- Osaka, Kvitova, Halep Wednesday Winners In Madrid
- seeds went 6-0 lead by the Top 3 trio of Naomi Osaka, Petra Kvitova and Simona Halep.
Osaka had no issues in rolling past Aliaksandra Sasnovich 6-2,6-3 to reach her first Madrid quarterfinal.
"I think I played well today," said Osaka. "But I knew that I had to because I've played...
- Sharapova Sends Off Wozniacki, Anisimova Impress Again; Venus v Halep Sat.
- American came back.
Stephens next faces former Australian Open junior champion Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova who overwhelmed Aliaksandra Sasnovich 6-0, 6-3 in just an hour.
2016 winning Angelique Kerber knocked out Australian wildcard Kimberly Birrell 6-1, 6-0. She'll meet American ...