Aliaksandra Sasnovich - News and More
Do you like Aliaksandra Sasnovich?
- Azarenka Seeks 3rd Indian Wells Title Sunday Against Badosa
- week in the desert in both draws, but about the only thing that has gone to form is Azarenka who has wins over Petra Kvitova, Aliaksandra Sasnovich and Jessica Pegula. "I feel like right now I'm a bit more settled with a bit more structure, a little bit more discipline, which makes i...
- Ostapenko Ousts Swiatek, Svitolina, Fernandez Fall As Upsets Continue At Indian Wells
- will meet former champion Victoria Azarenka also today. Azarenka returned to the quarters cruising past giant-killer Aliaksandra Sasnovich 6-3, 6-4. In the top half, the highest remaining seed, Kerber, rolled over Ajla Tomljanovic 6-4, 6-1. She'll take on Paula Badosa. The S...
- Halep Out, Azarenka, Swiatek Win, Fernandez Fights Thru; Gauff v Badosa Mon.
- champion Simona Halep succumbed to the upset-minded Aliaksandra Sasnovich who eliminated the Romanian 7-5, 6-4 to reach the fourth round at Indian Wells. "The match was very tough," Sasnovich said after. "Simona is a big fighter. She has I think one of the strongest character on...
- Medvedev, Rublev Win Indian Wells Openers; Murray-Alcaraz, Zverev-Brooksby Today
- -  M. Berrettini (ITA) vs [Q] A. Tabilo (CHI) ATP -  C. Alcaraz (ESP) vs [WC] A. Murray (GBR) WTA - Not Before 3:00 PM - A. Sasnovich (BLR) vs  S. Halep (ROU) WTA - Not Before 6:00 PM -  P. Kvitova (CZE) vs  V. Azarenka (BLR) ATP -  J. Isner (USA) vs Y. Ni...
- Raducanu Routed In Debut As A Grand Slam Champion At Indian Wells; Andreescu, Gauff Today
- first match as a Grand Slam champion went the wrong way for the teen who was routed in her Indian Wells opener by Aliaksandra Sasnovich 6-2, 6-4. In front of a sparse evening crowd in the desert, Raducanu couldn't muster any of the energy she had last month in New York wh...
- Brit Stars Murray, Raducanu Open Play Friday At Indian Wells; Clijsters Falls Short
- Wells. The 18-year-old, who stunned the tennis world last month winning the US Open as a qualifier, will open play against Aliaksandra Sasnovich. Overall, Raducanu has won 14 of her last 15 matches entering the second against the Belarussian who earned a retirement from Serena Wil...