Belinda Bencic - News and More
Do you like Belinda Bencic?Coached by father, Ivan and occasionally Melanie Molitor (mother of Martina Hingis); started playing at Molitor's tennis school at age 4 (started daily training ... Read Full Bio
- Australian Open Women's Preview: Serena, Osaka Lead Open Field
- 2018 winner Wozniacki plays her final event... A Kenin-Stephens looks tasty. 3RD QUARTER Top 4 Seeds: (4) Simona Halep, (6) Belinda Bencic, (11) Aryna Sabalenka, (16) Elise Mertens Threats: Jelena Ostapenko, Donna Vekic, Maria Sharapova, Iga Swiatek, Karolina Muchova, Daniel...
- Bencic, Sabalenka Lead Shenzhen Field
- won four of her five career titles, including taking the Shenzhen crown a year ago over Alison Riske. And Sabalenka along with Belinda Bencic, Qiang Wang and Elise Mertens headline the 2020 edition of Shenzhen. Both Bencic and Mertens are making their debut at the event while S...
- Barty To Face Defending Champion Svitolina For WTA Finals Title
- and world No. 1 Ash Barty. Svitolina came from a set down and then got a retirement due to cramping in the decider from Belinda Bencic down 5-7, 6-3, 4-1. "It's tough to play someone who has been injured, been injured on the court," Svitolina said. "It was tough for her....
- Pliskova Knocks Halep Out Of WTA Finals, Final Four Is Set
- just give this match to her. And my grandmother, as well - she would be very sad." In her semifinal, Svitolina will meet Swiss Belinda Bencic. "We know all the game style that she has," said Svitolina. "She takes the ball quite early, and you have to be ready for this game styl...
- Barty, Bencic Power Into WTA Finals Semis; Halep v Pliskova Play For Last Spot
- round robin of the Red Group concluded Thursday at the WTA Finals in Shenzhen with Ash Barty and Belinda Bencic advanced to this weekend's semifinal stage. Barty cruised past Petra Kvitova 6-4, 6-2. "I was particularly happy with the way I was able to return tonight," comment...
- Svitolina Tops Halep At WTA Finals Shenzhen; Andreescu Retires
- in the last four, who will join her from the Red Group? Tomorrow, Ash Barty will advance with a win over Petra Kvitova. And Belinda Bencic also gets through if she beats replacement Kiki Bertens. THURSDAY WTA FINALS SHENZHEN SCHEDULE ORDER OF PLAY (starts 4pm) CENTRE COUR...
- Serena vs. Streaking Bencic in Toronto Semis; Djokovic and Chardy Save MPs
- Belinda Bencic Shocks Serena In Canadian Open Toronto, Faces Simona Halep In Final
- Murray Upsets No. 1 Djokovic, Bencic Wins in Canadian Finals
- 2-Time Finalist Wozniacki Czeched Out Of US Open; Venus v Bencic Friday, Serena Resumes March
- Tsonga v Simon In Metz; Raonic Seeks First Title In A Year In Russia; Bencic Continues To Blossom
- Bencic Bumped, Bacsinszky Bruised but Braises Bouchard at Indian Wells