Bernarda Pera - News and More
Do you like Bernarda Pera?
- US Open, Tennis Officially Sets Return For August
- US Open made it official earlier today announcing the tournament will be back on with afan-less 128-draw, 32-team doubles with no qualifying or any other events. The event will follow a 56-draw Cincinnati Masters which will also be played at the BJK Tennis Center in Queen's. C...
- US Open For North American Players, French Open For European?
- the US Open just days if not hours from announcing their intent to play the event as scheduled, an undercurrent among the tennis players has developed with many top international stars indicating that they may not make the trip to New York. Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Si...
- US Open Looking At Drastic Measures To Hold Event: Held In NYC, No Fans, Charter Flights For Players
- the weekend, the Associated Press talked with US Open executives about plans for holding the event as scheduled on August 31. Some of the ideas include: * Charter flights for players from several cities in Europe, SA and Middle East * Limit entourages * Daily temperature c...
- ATP Chairman Andrea Gaudenzi: It's Unknown When The Tour Will Resume
- been a crazy indoctrination for new ATP head Andrea Gaudenzi who just started the job on January 1. The former Top 20 is now at the helm of one of the biggest stoppages ever in pro tennis due to the Coronavirus, and there's no indication of when the tour will resume and how the ...
- ATP Statement On Coronavirus and Cancellation Of Indian Wells
- the first real public statement from new head of the ATP, chairman Andrea Gaudenzi is optimistic the men's tour will continue despite the Coronavirus concern and the cancellation of Indian Wells. "While we regret that the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells will not take place, t...
- Indian Wells Cancelled Over Coronavirus Concerns
- one of the biggest tennis stories in recent memory, the Indian Wells Masters, which was to begin Monday, has officially been cancelled, the tournament announced a short while ago due to the Coronavirus. The statement from the tournament: The Riverside County Public Health Depa...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I me...
- Janko Tipsarevic Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- Tipsarevic InterviewUS Open - Wednesday, September 1, 2010An interview with: JANKO TIPSAREVIC THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Andy said unlike in Wimbledon where he felt like the two of you did not play high quality tennis, he said tonight you absolutely deserve...
- Coin-Operated Exit for World No. 1 Ivanovic at US Open
- Roger Federer Confirms Montreal Canadian Open Apperance
- Rafael Nadal And David Ferrer Played Tennis At A Barcelona Opera House Monday Night [Video]