Botic van de Zandschulp - News and More
Do you like Botic van de Zandschulp?Father, Jan; mother, Ingrid; brother, Melvin.... Favourite shot is forehand and surface is hard.... Lists Melbourne as his favourite city on tour.... Enjoys wat ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Decent serve, good mover.
Weaknesses: Doesn't blow you away with any one shot.
- ATP Miami Masters Preview: Alcaraz In First Big Title Defense; Medvedev, Sinner, Americans In Chase
- Alcaraz will face his first big title defense this week at the Miami Masters. The defending champion rolls in, however, with a sparkling 14-1 mark on the season following his convincing triumph Sunday at Indian Wells. The teen heads a strong field featuring 17 of the Top 20 (missing Nov...
- Big 3-Less Indian Wells Led By Alcaraz, Medvedev, Defending Champion Fritz
- no Novak Djokovic or Rafael Nadal, odds are strong a new Indian Wells champion will be crowned in less than two weeks. The tournament, which begins on Wednesday, still boasts 18 of the Top 20 players plus defending champion Taylor Fritz and former winners Cameron Norrie and Dominic Thiem....
- Djokovic, Medvedev Streak On In Dubai, Will Meet In SFs Friday
- two hottest men's player on tour right now will meet Friday in the Dubai semifinals as Novak Djokovic collides with Daniil Medvedev. Djokovic improved to 15-0 on the season with 6-3, 7-5 win over No. 5 Hubert Hurkacz. The Serb lost just 11 total points on his serve and never faced a break ...
- Djokovic Now 14-0 After Reaching Dubai QFs; Rublev Saves MPs
- Djokovic stayed perfect in 2023 improving to 14-0 after easing past 26-year-old Tallon Griekspoor in two sets 6-2, 6-3. Djokovic dropped just two points on first serve, had four love holds, though was just 4 of 16 on break chances and broken once in the match. The 5-time Dubai champ Djok...
- No Easy Day For Djokovic In Dubai Opener Against A Qualifier; Medvedev Rolls
- champ Novak Djokovic opened his Dubai campaign Tuesday but it was largely as struggle as the top seed squeaked by 22-year-old qualifier Tomas Machac 6-3, 3-6, 7-6(7-1). Djokovic, ranked No. 1, hit 12 aces along with eight doubles. But the Serb couldn't keep a 4-1 lead in the third a...
- Novak Djokovic Returns To Action This Week In Dubai
- champion Novak Djokovic is back on court this week in Dubai. The world No. 1 returns for his first event following another Australian Open triumph last month. Djokovic, 12-0 on the year, heads the field which features eight players in the Top 20 including defending champion Andrey Ru...