Botic van de Zandschulp - News and More
Do you like Botic van de Zandschulp?Father, Jan; mother, Ingrid; brother, Melvin.... Favourite shot is forehand and surface is hard.... Lists Melbourne as his favourite city on tour.... Enjoys wat ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Decent serve, good mover.
Weaknesses: Doesn't blow you away with any one shot.
- Wawrinka Wins, Fognini Foils Thiem At Rome Masters; Djokovic v Karatsev Tues.
- to play better those close points." Borna Coric, who is making his return from a bad shoulder, also lost. Other results saw Botic van de Zandschulp knock out Sebastian Korda. Jenson Brooksby, Alejandro Davidovich Fokina, Denis Shapovalov and Pablo Carreno Busta were also winners. Tom...
- Nadal Wins Clay Opener At Madrid Masters; Djokovic v Murray Thurs.
- match that I'm able to win like a present to play another time here.” Next for Nadal will be David Goffin who topped Dutchman Botic van de Zandschulp 6-4, 6-2. Defending champion Alexander Zverev came from a set down to defeat Marin Cilic 4-6, 6-4, 6-4. Monte Carlo winner Stefanos Tsit...
- Murray Outclasses Thiem In Clay Debut At Madrid; Djokovic, Alcaraz Tuesday
- Cilic v Albert Ramos-Vinolas Jenson Brooksby v 17 Roberto Bautista Agut Not Before 3:30 PM 12 Jessica Pegula v Bianca Andreescu Botic van de Zandschulp v 16 Pablo Carreno Busta (WC) Andy Murray v 14 Denis Shapovalov ...
- Teen Holger Rune Collects First Career Title In Munich
- Holger Rune won his first career title Sunday in Munich when his opponent, Botic van de Zandschulp, had to retire in the first set up 4-3 on serve due to a chest issue. “This was probably the worst way to win a final,” said Rune. “I was obviously expecting a very tough match and he ...
- Two-Time Champion Zverev, Ruud Headline Munich Field
- Zverev will bid for a third title in Munich and a first title of the season this week. The German hasn't found the form that took him to an ATP Finals last November, but instead has been mired in off court troubles. He'll hope to shake that in Munich where he claimed back-to-back ...
- Djokovic Returns In Monte Carlo, Could Face Alcaraz In Quarters
- B. Coric (CRO) vs  J. Sinner (ITA) [WC] J. Tsonga (FRA) vs M. Cilic (CRO) COURT DES PRINCES start 11:00 am S. Korda (USA) vs B. van de Zandschulp (NED) Not Before 12:30 pm K. Khachanov vs  D. Schwartzman (ARG)  P. Carreno Busta (ESP) vs [Q] S. Baez (ARG)  H. Hurkacz (P...